PDA

View Full Version : Update in 1 Minute! What could it be?

Jackrawl
11-06-2007, 04:31 PM
RS is being updated, I just got kicked off lol.
I'll edit it in.

They have not said anything, and no terrain changes...?
Any ideas? It probably has to do with the assist system.

mastaraymond
11-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Searching for this?

We're restarting the game worlds to fix an issue regarding the King's Ransom quest. While we're at it we've also taking this opportunity to fix a few other minor issues that have arisen most notably a godwars dungeon encounter not working as intended. K'ril Tsutsaroth's minions are now more loyal and will strive to better defend him. So if you are in Zamorak's Fortress, watch out!

Jackrawl
11-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Don't know where you found that, but while I'm at it I'll point out

Some of the children in Meyerditch and Burgh de Rott were missed out from the NPC update. They have been revisited by the Makeover Mage who has given them a more consistent look.

The time-out in the Duel Arena has been reduced to 30 minutes from the previous 60 minutes. We feel this is more than enough time to defeat your opponent with whatever method you agreed upon!

We've also updated the stat icons in the skills tab. They now have a more detailed look, while maintaining their classic characteristics.

The Smithing skill has also received the Make X feature, you will also be free to walk away from the anvil at any point if you make a mistake or change your mind.
So much for high alching in duels to prevent randoms.

mastaraymond
11-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Don't know where you found that, but while I'm at it I'll point out

So much for high alching in duels to prevent randoms.
Here:
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?15,16,222,53472858

Jackrawl
11-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Ahh.
How'd you get the link to it? It always give me 'runescape.com' no matter what I try.
nvm, I see it's on the source.
Well, so much for that. I was kinda excited.