PDA

View Full Version : Is My Army Safe?

nhstarter10
11-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I have recently given up on my other computer trying to auto as I keep getting the same error thats in my signature every time I run any script. So I have decided to use this computer only but I have an army of 18 people. I'm not worried about my computer blowing up due to running the script forever, but I'm actually more worried about my script on for a very long time and being banned because of Jagex noticing that, or people catching on to seeing the same 18 players over and over. So is it really safe for me to auto 18 people on just one computer?

Sp0rky
11-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Yes, definately. Player rotation and 18 players is enough not to get noticed at all. Put them on an unsigned client, 30 mins each, and ur set. Macro forever.

awesom
11-08-2007, 01:20 AM
As long as they are not all lvl 3's with the same names.. eg. john1. john2

Sp0rky
11-08-2007, 01:31 AM
As long as they are not all lvl 3's with the same names.. eg. john1. john2

Good point, bettered my post.

awesom
11-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Thats what I do :P

Help and Learn.

brave
11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Yes, definately. Player rotation and 18 players is enough not to get noticed at all. Put them on an unsigned client, 30 mins each, and ur set. Macro forever.

I never knew you were meant to marco on unsigned client what does it do ?

nhstarter10
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah they are all lv 25+ and have way different names as well.

ikbenhet
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
i got also a army of 16 people.
but how long can a average computer play without taking a break? with a computer from like 800 euro 2 years ago?
ofcourse i know if have to do with alot of things but what is the average for not blowing up ur computer?

oliver1205
11-09-2007, 12:59 AM
^ ur computer wont "blow up" if you leave it on for ever. its the script messing up but if you have 18 ppl or what ever and a good script you could be set for a few months if you really wanted too

mark9510
11-09-2007, 01:47 AM
well all i can say is that out of my 60 accounts that i am going to have i have 40 now and i run script like forefeathers all the time just i dont let them finish but they can run and a computer cant blow up because of how they are built the hard drive cools down

buck cakes
11-09-2007, 03:34 AM
the worst case scenario is your computer will crash from being on for so long.
my computer has been running for about a month now XP just so that i can uphold my SRL stats rank.

that army is quite large enough. just think about it, if you were playing legit, and your army is set to rotate every 30 minutes, the players would appear every 9 hours. If youve been playing rs for 9 hours straight, the last thing you are gonna think about is that miner you saw 9 hours ago who didnt say a word.
you might even want to split it up into 2 armies and run a VM.

takeNout
11-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I never knew you were meant to marco on unsigned client what does it do ?

Macro unsigned means no uid. No uid means that if one guy happens to get banned they do not know whether the rest of the characters are from the same guy.
It basically makes all the characters on associated with each other.

gerauchert
11-09-2007, 11:43 AM
The way I auto is...

i have my army auto for a long period of time say 24-36 hrs and then i will stop them and give em a 5 hr break or so...(reset the false ones)...then when i have to leave to do something (work, school, bed) i will run them again

if you have the same account logging in about every 9 hours for 10 days straight i think thats a lil suspicious, so i will stop the script every once in a while...even giving it a week long break sometimes by trying a new script or just not autoing at all

You dont HAVE to do it this way, but i always want to be the on the safe side with my army,

I hope that helps ;)

nhstarter10
11-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Can someone please explain to me what a VM is? :confused:

buck cakes
11-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Can someone please explain to me what a VM is? :confused:

a VM is like a computer within a computer. search for a more detailed description.

w00t 200 posts! ...and still not a lesser demon...