PDA

View Full Version : yay dungeon update! f2p!

Dark_Sniper
07-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Why not learn how to keep your account secure whilst having fun in game? Now all of our players can, be they members or free players, level 3 to 126. When the Barbarians moved their mining operations to the centre of the village, little did they know that they would unearth the strangest dungeon yet encountered in RuneScape. Haunted by lost spirits which seem to have taken over the doors and infested with beasts never seen before, it makes an adventure and a half simply getting through each of the four levels.

The doors in the area will ask you questions about account security, and the best ways to make your account safe, such as using recovery questions. Take your time to think about the questions they ask and the answers available, and you’ll get through the dungeon in no time at all. Remember their advice, and you can learn a thing or two on the way. After all, secure accounts are the best kind of accounts!

You can find out more about it by picking up a book in your local general store and investigating the first part of the dungeon thoroughly. As well as some new creatures and talking doors you might also pick yourself up a reward or two! Plunder the treasures of the Stronghold of Security to find new boots, a new sceptre, 4 new emotes and a whole heap of golden shiny things. Be aware that like any other dungeon with monsters, if you die you WILL lose your equipment, so come prepared for combat.

-chaos-
07-06-2006, 11:37 PM
i got the sceptre and yet i dont know what it does :D

QQu
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
i got the sceptre and yet i dont know what it does :D

The Skull Scepter can be used as a weapon and for fashion.
The main power of the Scepter is that it has 5 doeses of Teleportation to Barbarian Village.

-chaos-
07-07-2006, 01:15 AM
and how do we activate the doses

QQu
07-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Use the Option "Invoke"

Under Wield, I am not completely sure if that is it though, I have to check on my charecter

SubiN
07-07-2006, 01:49 AM
what monsters drop the sceptre pieces ?

QQu
07-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Any of the new Monsters which Jagex has added into the Dungeon will drop the pieces, but they drop at a random rate.

There are 4 monsters you need to kill to get the 4 parts:

First part: Kill a Mentaur (Drops Right-Skull-Half)
Second part: Kill a Crawler (Drops Top or Bottom of Scepter, not sure)
Third part: Kill something that uses the Weaken Spell (Drops Top or Bottom of Scepter)
Fourth part: Kill Arknour (Drops Left-Skull-Half)

After you get each of the pieces, Use them all together and it will form a Skull Scepter

Cheers,
Surajd ;)

SubiN
07-08-2006, 12:43 AM
thnx surajd :)

Dark_Sniper
07-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Any of the new Monsters which Jagex has added into the Dungeon will drop the pieces, but they drop at a random rate.

There are 4 monsters you need to kill to get the 4 parts:

First part: Kill a Mentaur (Drops Right-Skull-Half)
Second part: Kill a Crawler (Drops Top or Bottom of Scepter, not sure)
Third part: Kill something that uses the Weaken Spell (Drops Top or Bottom of Scepter)
Fourth part: Kill Arknour (Drops Left-Skull-Half)

After you get each of the pieces, Use them all together and it will form a Skull Scepter

Cheers,
Surajd ;)

yes kill minitors(right skull)... crawlers(buttom sceptre(sceptre iis how they spelled it :\))... catablepon(drops top sceptre)... and arknour(drops left skull)...