PDA

View Full Version : cool monstes in dungeon + more

Dark_Sniper
07-04-2006, 10:02 AM
yes the got the minitor in the dungeon oohh but cool!

wolves are now F2P...

new flap emote...

lots more most experinece best thing on runescape ever !

flews crawlers...

lvl 26 giant rats!

crazy new items!

slap head emote +newer emotes!

catabelpon a new monster!

the monster lvls seem to get extremly high!!!

anuko - lvl 75 - 86!

ok at the end you get to choose between boots...

use the portals for quick movement between lvls remember to grab all prizes and have fun !

Jagex_Fagex
07-04-2006, 10:49 AM
yes, i have just done this.. there is a few new monsters, lvls are high. i think to get the armour and weapons and stuff, you need to kill the monsters. pretty much all of tomorrow i will be training there :) pm me if you want me to be a quide if you are low lvl

but this is a very fun dungeon indeed :)

btw there is also slap head emote :)

Roberty Bob
07-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Those minotaurs are awesome to train on for lower lvl chars.... the scimmi goes through their many hitpoints like butter... they often drop 60 coins and iron arrows too... their colors blend in with the background very much though... almost like Jagex designed them anti-SCAR. but a dtm of their horns in 2 directions will soon fix that... :P

http://home.graffiti.net/robertybob/newboots.bmp
This is the rainbow choice of boots on a char of mine... everyone will have them soon but at the moment, people are like... "buy your boots" all the time. :p

QQu
07-04-2006, 01:42 PM
This was pretty easy... :D

One of the questions was: Are there any cheats for Runescape and where would you look?
Something along those lines, and it had website, there are no cheats and something else.

Lmao.

(Do you think they are tracking down the Users who said YES to a Website?)
Hmmm...