PDA

View Full Version : Megaupload premium

Mr.Klean
11-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Was thinking on getting Mega upload Premium. Just a quick question though.

Do you think it is really worth it? Anyone else have premium and have any experiences I should know about?

Smartzkid
11-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Why pay for premium? Being a registered user gives me all I want, less waits, reward points, premium chance thing (won two days with it once :p), and it's free.

If I were gonna pay for one of those premium services, I'd go for rapidshare.

Oh, one note, megaupload premium does give you hotlinks to all files, which is pretty nice (a little annoying that you have to change a setting to make it, though; by default it still takes you to the middleman page)

Harry
11-09-2007, 02:04 AM
How much does it cost? What extra features do you get?

mark9510
11-09-2007, 02:16 AM
i dont think its needed im a regular member and i have won a month of premium its really nothing

Mr.Klean
11-09-2007, 03:37 AM
How much does it cost? What extra features do you get?

http://www.megaupload.com/premium/

I dunno. I really don't like the constant 110kb/s on downloads from there. I mean I usually have a lot of stuff hosted somewhere and with premium I would get multiple downloads and a faster connection.

I mean it isn't that expensive for someone like me, that goes to at least 2 computers daily to fix them. I know Flash drives work but I have lost 2 of them and had 3 stolen from me. (leave it in a usb port to download files off of and someone walks by and swipes it...)

I don't like the 250gb limit. I know its a lot but I would probably go over someday.

yanix
11-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't like the 250gb limit. I know its a lot but I would probably go over someday. i have had RS (RapidShare :P) Premium and that limit will only stop u from downloading for 1 day in RS i could download about 25GB then i coudnt until next day. But Megaupload is something new... go ahead and pay for 1 month or week or whatever they got and see if its ok and tell us if its not then stop pay and switch to RS i can tell u that RS rules!!

Swift
11-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I also use Rapidshare. RS is used much more than MU!