PDA

View Full Version : Training / Autoing Spots for Fighting

Versace
11-11-2007, 03:49 PM
// Please note, this is aimed primarily at autofighters

Alright, so you've got SCAR, figured out the basics, and now you're ready to train. You might already have noticed that autoing is not like conventional training. Perhaps you've died a couple time autoing, it happens. I'm going to share some of my personal secrets with you on autoing effectively. Personally, I only use one char* (I know, I'm breaking the golden rules), but this can be applied to any array of autoing situations.

[*Edit: If you use this method, DON'T leave it on 24hrs/day! Leave your character logged out for hours at a time regularly. You are not allowed to share characters, and Jagex can plainly see you've been logged in (and training) for " 23H15M out of the last 24H " very important.]

First, let's discuss dying. Perhaps you had some good 2+ hour proggies and you felt confident enough to leave the sucker on all night. You died. You might have lost some good armor (kite/helm/ammy/gloves/boots). Let's look at how to avoid this, and use substitution for cost efficiency. Here's the best solution: don't wear all your best armor! If you're wearing full rune, substitute an addy helm and kite. If you only have a couple of str ammies, don't worry about bringing one. It's better to die and be able to continue autoing than to have to run around finding new armor every time. That's the way to "lose less when you lose".

Now to the autoing. The best way to avoid randoms is to login/out every X# mins. With that in mind, here are some of my studies on times between logout/in for combat. This is NOT with burying bones. Burying bones drastically increases randoms and I personally don't recommend it**. [These times are based on extensive and consecutive hours of autofighting (average: 4hrs; max: 9+ hrs)]

9-10 mins: 0 Randoms (ever)
14 mins: 0 Randoms (ever)
16 mins: ~5-10% chance of randoms (they might kill you)
18 mins: ~10-20% (happens once and a while)***

**See below on "why not to bury bones"
***Note: the higher the time interval, the more xp/hr you will be getting.

Before you start flaming, know this. These times are also based on my training spots, where running away might not be 100% effective to live. Let's look at why this is...

Training spots:

I have found through extensive research, the number one places to autofight are above/below the surface of the main world. I'm a huge fan of dungeons or underground training. Moreover, the dungeons people hardly go to. If someone is already training there, switch servers. They will most likely want to chat while training, which isn't a possibility. Watch for a few mins to see if the spot has a lot of traffic. The fewer the people that pass by, the better. The monsters are usually in a small area, and there is little possibility of getting off track. (For example: if your player is picking up items/runes/coins, and someone notices you're autoing, they can lead you into the wildy dropping such items. But that's rare.) More commonly, you will find your character in a different place and not training.

Monsters + Eating/Food:

I advocate training on monsters waaay lower than your combat level. Also factor in any items/drops you'd like to get (ex: Ice Warriors drop lots of runes) if you have a script that can pickup or you're training for them riches. Especially the ones that have HP higher than their level. The less you get hit the better (duh), but not getting hit at all is a sign that you're going too low. My number one tip: USE YOUR PROGGIES. They are there for a reason. If you trained for an hour and half your food got eaten, you might want to fight a lower level monster. The best proggies I've gotten were around 2-4 pieces an hour. This tells you you're not training too easy, where you're not maximizing your xp/hr ratio, also: you're not training too hard where you'll run out of food and waste the other 6 hrs your sleeping *inactive* or *regenerating/waiting for hp to rise before fighting*. So let's say that averages about 3 eaten/hr. 3 Pieces x 9 Hours = 27 Pieces Eaten Total. That's around an inventory don't you think?

Hope this helps people, I've noticed there isn't much on this topic in the forums so I thought I'd add my two cents. Props/Reps/Suggestions/Additions are all WELCOMED. Flames will be considered spam and I will IGNORE them. Enjoy!

-V

---

This is a great place to share some of your knowledge! I'll organize the replies under this section.

---

Tips! :: *New*

[1] Wearing a Ring of Life is affordable, and can save you from dying. (It teleports you to Lumby, Camelot, or Fally if your hp falls below 10%).
[2] Use Narcle's Fighter. It kicks ass.
[3] Why not to bury bones: There is currently no anti-random for the grave digger. You'd be better off training combat (no prayer) for hours, than getting stuck in the grave digger random for a while. J@gex might also take note of your character's inability to solve the random. So if you choose put bone burying on, don't go too far and glance at the screen frequently.

---

Locations:

Ice Warrior / Pirate Dungeon :: South of Port Sarim. Includes Muggers, Pirates, Hobgoblins, Ice Warriors, and Ice Giants (drop big bones). Great for a variety of combat levels.
Stronghold of Security :: "...an excellent place to auto, not a lot of people there..." (Thanks EvilChicken!)
Edgeville/Brass Key Dungeon :: Includes Rats, Skeletons, Zombies, Hobgoblins, and Hill Giants. Great for low to medium combat levels. [Note:] Hill Giants usually have people there.
Varrock Sewers :: Includes lower combat level monsters (3-42) from rats to Moss Giants. Lots of undead like Skeles and Zombies (+ a great spot for crumble spells).
South Fally Chicken Coup! :: A better alternative to Lumby chicken coups where it's possible to get stuck and expose your Ub312 1337 m4xr0z!
Goblin Village :: Great place for low level training! There usually aren't to many people and goblin scripts are easy to find =)

Members

Slayer Dungeon :: East of Fremnick, includes level range of 23-106. Make sure to check if your slayer is high enough to kill certain beasts before entering, else you've wasted some time.

---

Thanks to... / Contributions by...

Narcle
EvilChicken
tubaplayer5720
IPwnz
s4mu3l

---

Why tell your secrets? Because everyone has something to share, and everyone benefits. What if the scripters never shared with the noobies? Worse, what if they didn't collaborate among themselves?! There would be no SRL forums. YOU are needed to contribute for the community to work.

EvilChicken!
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Woot, first post.

Wow, this is good. Maybe add specific areas in mainly f2p and maybe p2p.
My own script is mainly designed to fight in the Stronghold of Security, wich by the way is an exellent place to auto, not a lot of people there, but may sometimes be some noobs that wants to talk. Basic autoresponders/level responders fix the case 90% of the time.

But good guide overall. People do need to share more, good point.

Versace
11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Woot, first post.

Wow, this is good. Maybe add specific areas in mainly f2p and maybe p2p.
My own script is mainly designed to fight in the Stronghold of Security, wich by the way is an exellent place to auto, not a lot of people there, but may sometimes be some noobs that wants to talk. Basic autoresponders/level responders fix the case 90% of the time.

But good guide overall. People do need to share more, good point.

First off, THANKS! That is a great suggestion. You've given me an idea (*goes to edit post*) [see edit#2].

EvilChicken!
11-11-2007, 07:38 PM
I dont know if I'm just blind, but I dont see no "Edit2"..
Anyway, you're welcome.

Versace
11-11-2007, 07:51 PM
I dont know if I'm just blind, but I dont see no "Edit2"..
Anyway, you're welcome.

Lol you gotta give me at least 2 mins! Check it out.

EvilChicken!
11-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Lmfao, nice quote, thanks :D

I'll tell more when I come upon more.

Well, the Hill Giants have pretty low defence. You know where they are. In that dungeon, west of Varrock..

travo
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Pretty good tutorial. Fairly helpful ;)

DarkEmber
11-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Pretty helpful TUT, good things to keep in mind when you autofight, thanks:)

EvilChicken!
11-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Just came up with one thing. How about the varrock sewers?
There are rats, goblins, all kinds of undeads, and even a safespot to cast that spell, forgot what its called. Crumble Undead! And I believe there are a couple of scripts for this. This place got me a few combat levels back in legit early days.

Micky13
11-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Hey nice post. You just alerted me on autoing for a specific time limit! Thanks!

tubaplayer5720
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
I've found the skeletons in varrock sewer to work best. There is almost never anyone there to get in the way or suspect you of autoing.

Scaper
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
good tut very helpfull if the people didnt no..but i did :D

Versace
11-14-2007, 02:16 AM
I've found the skeletons in varrock sewer to work best. There is almost never anyone there to get in the way or suspect you of autoing.

Added. Thanks for your feedback!

IPwnz
11-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Nice little tutorial, I find that the Seer's Village dungeon place with elementals works pretty well (for members).

s4mu3l
11-14-2007, 04:33 AM
i auto in the slayer dundgen just below the rock crabs, i auto on cockatrice

EvilChicken!
11-14-2007, 06:17 AM
i auto in the slayer dundgen just below the rock crabs, i auto on cockatrice

But thats members.

Anyway, thanks! You just added another point to "possible uses" to my script!

Versace
11-14-2007, 02:22 PM
...added :)

EvilChicken!
11-14-2007, 03:52 PM
One of my favourite scripts are Munk's "Forefeathers". I run it a lot to train my noobs before taking the step over to monks at a combat level of 15, wich I find perfect.

I often got a problem when I ran it in the chicken pen north of Lumbrige, which was that it often got stuck outside the pen when the gate was closed, making it releveal itself greatly. And another problem was that it often got lost outside the pen, never to return. So I though, "There must be a better place to kill chickens!"
I searched the map.

And yes, there was a better place for this! The closed chicken pen south of Falador!

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1759/bestchickenspotmo1.th.png (http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bestchickenspotmo1.png)
- Remember to close the doors after you.

Upside/Downsides:

Your char won't ever get lost!
A lot of chickens!
Not crouded at all compared to the lumby pen, BUT:
can be a couple of legit noobs there. :(

So, if you pick a world without any people at that place, very few will come, if any at all.

Versace
11-15-2007, 03:11 AM
This thread is now under co-Pownership. Two words, one name: EvilChicken.

EvilChicken!
11-15-2007, 07:13 AM
This thread is now under co-Pownership. Two words, one name: EvilChicken.

Wewt :p

Thanks!

I wish I could sit here and come up with more ideas, but I've got an english exam today. Arrgh.

Wish me luck!

And by the way; Try searching some RS fansites, like Sal's realm, tip.it, RuneHQ ect.

magixx
11-15-2007, 04:24 PM
dude nice tips thx;)

EvilChicken!
11-15-2007, 09:37 PM
New, sick suggestion for members. Bandits, found in the al-kharid desert, are agressive nonstop if you wear zammy/safa stuff, like a holy symbol. Althrough, you need waterskins to stay alive, I think. And, its members.

Narcle
11-15-2007, 10:19 PM
First, let's discuss dying. Perhaps you had some good 2+ hour proggies and you felt confident enough to leave the sucker on all night. You died. You might have lost some good armor (kite/helm/ammy/gloves/boots). Let's look at how to avoid this, and use substitution for cost efficiency. Here's the best solution: don't wear all your best armor! If you're wearing full rune, substitute an addy helm and kite. If you only have a couple of str ammies, don't worry about bringing one. It's better to die and be able to continue autoing than to have to run around finding new armor every time. That's the way to "lose less when you lose".

1 object, 3 words : Ring of Life

And I bet I know which script you use to auto fight. ;)

Versace
11-16-2007, 02:17 AM
1 object, 3 words : Ring of Life

And I bet I know which script you use to auto fight. ;)

No doubt. I'm gonna add that shit into my guide. It's like a monster getting stronger with every post.

Narcle
11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
No doubt. I'm gonna add that shit into my guide. It's like a monster getting stronger with every post.

This is going into my FAQ for Fast Fighter. Hope you get some good replies after I post it. ;)

napper
11-16-2007, 10:11 PM
very nice thanks

quaker_66
11-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I use the dwarf mining village and the goblin village...these two spots work great for lower to mid level characters.

aeonity
11-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks a lot for theses locations!! What about the goblin village. There's usually very few people there and it's good for leveling newly created accounts. Also, I have noticed quite a lot of goblin fighting scripts.

kekkinen
11-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Excellent stuff, very nice tutorial indeed. The list for random times helped me a lot, thanks!

knives
11-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Very nice,,,this has helped me to auto alot thankyou.

I am increadibly greatful.

xlovesx :rolleyes:

ZaSz
11-22-2007, 12:37 AM
If you got a chicken killer i prefer the ones by the cows

s p u r m
11-22-2007, 04:33 PM
wow the crumble undead script could really save alot of clicking i'd love to see that one

EvilChicken!
11-23-2007, 06:16 AM
wow the crumble undead script could really save alot of clicking i'd love to see that one

Try "CursedYOU" by Cheetahnub. Its obviously good.

xtarc
11-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the info, will help me alot thanks

JM1
12-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you :) Very Useful.

i luv snip i
12-12-2007, 01:45 AM
This TuT is really good nice job.

noob-2
12-28-2007, 08:51 PM
this guide is very helpful

carbonchain
01-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks for this! Do most autofighters walk you back to your location if you die? even if its underground etc.

mels
01-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for this! Do most autofighters walk you back to your location if you die? even if its underground etc.

I don't think so.

daw_guy
01-08-2008, 12:20 AM
It would be great if you could add what levels you would auto in each spot. Besides that this tutorial would be very useful while making an auto fighter like you said.
By the way what food is the best for auto fighting, because cake is good for agi training so what is good for auto fighting?

Relath
01-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Pretty cool tut, hopefully we'll see locations for different types of autos and maybe even places to auto and bank.

coolkid221
01-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks! This helped a bunch!

mithdollum
01-15-2008, 02:21 AM
Pretty good tutorial

Iron Man
01-17-2008, 03:55 AM
Good tutorial. You should add more members locations, theres probably a reason why you haven't posted more but anyways here is some...

Rock crabs (could be bad 'cause of busyness)
Experiments (could be bad cause of time waiting 'cause of 100hp)
Pest control (probably hard to script, but i don't know)
Ogres (sometimes busy) (beside castle wars)
Ardougne Gaurds (wasn't busy the last time i checked, kind of a alternative to gaurds)

Just some examples...

king vash
01-20-2008, 07:59 AM
the black knight stronghold is showing alot of promise for level 70+ charactures, black knights have 42 health, don't hit much on full rune, and i have never seen anyone, your locked in a room with 5 or 6 knights that respawn way faster than they can be killed

L3ss Than 33
01-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Personally I think Crandor Isle Mossies is the way to go =]
Now that pking has been taken away =[ gdz is probably a decent place

ChrisX
01-23-2008, 06:52 PM
the black knight stronghold is showing alot of promise for level 70+ charactures, black knights have 42 health, don't hit much on full rune, and i have never seen anyone, your locked in a room with 5 or 6 knights that respawn way faster than they can be killed

I agree on that. Trying to make my own script now.

7general7
01-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the spots i was searching for it and found the this
it helped me alot!

Brain
01-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Awesome! I never thought about going to the stronghold of security to train! I went there and checked it out...WOW, small rooms packed with all kinds of leveled monsters! perfect, great advice, thanks alot!

exppo
02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Seperate thread into: F2P & P2P :)

Exppo ;)

honeyhoney
02-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the tips, I personally found the tips on the food/time ratio thing the most helpful!!

A great spot to use is Stronghold of Security (South of Edgeville/Barb. Village - Level 2; Flesh Crawlers.
Sometimes they can get crowded but on an empty world they're great as the Flesh Crawlers max hit is 1 and have a HP of 25, great for F2Pers that are level 40-80! (I know you've already got the Stronghold of Security already there, I just thought I'd specify a decent spot.)

Criel
02-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Goblin village is eh. It's fine except the goblins fight each other there so you won't maximize xp/hour because it will wait until one of them is dead to move on to the next one.

I can't find a GOOD place to for my 10 1 58 pure. These goblins will have to do it for now until I find a better place. Finding the colors for the goblins in goblin village was hell enough.

jacksteel
02-28-2008, 08:20 PM
nice guide, but maybe you could add some ranging spots? other than that 8/10, and evilchicken, that's a very nice post, i'll be using that soon :p thanks

spykids007
03-02-2008, 04:21 AM
thanks nice post youtold me good places to train

Deni_mulic
03-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Goblin village is eh. It's fine except the goblins fight each other there so you won't maximize xp/hour because it will wait until one of them is dead to move on to the next one.

I can't find a GOOD place to for my 10 1 58 pure. These goblins will have to do it for now until I find a better place. Finding the colors for the goblins in goblin village was hell enough.

Do goblin diplomacy, They stop fighting apparently.

I am yet to find a crowded enough mob place, but without many people to train a low leveled pure. Seagulls are decent but slow spawning will kill good bots.

redmans
03-20-2008, 06:07 AM
if ur a member and have 66 mage i can tell you the best place to train range.. go downstairs and kill zombies no 1 ever goes down there and if u dont have 66 mage u cant get in. theres 8 zombies that spawn down there...if i was a genuis id devise a script that could kill the zombies tele grab the grimy herbs they drop and bank them. it would be good range xp and mage xp because the herbs would cover the costs of the telly grabs if any 1s an awsome scripter and wants to take on that project make me your partner for the idea hehe. u can also mage the zombies so it could be awsome double mage xp with tele grabs

synchyas
03-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey nice tutorial I was having problems with the goblin house cuz its always so busy....never get to kill anythin but this helps alot. THANKS

db0wpwn4g3
04-01-2008, 04:47 PM
hey i found a really great place to train at flesh crawlers where u can get good exp and like 100k an hour try flesh crawlers!

sacred_user
04-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Thanks for this its a great guide!! 10\10 it helped me understand were i should auto.

synchyas
04-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey not sure bout this idea but maybe u could include some of the colors for monsters that are autod often....not all of them of course just some of the often used ones. Just a suggestion:)

plortylox
04-05-2008, 10:35 PM
im not sure if its a good spawn, but there is a 3 piece rock crab spawn when you take the boat in relekka, its never really a popular place and rock crabs have high hp. maybe better for training a def pure or have an acc that would take its time killing 3 rock crabs

whiz
04-07-2008, 04:30 AM
good guide, helps beginner scar users a lot

TheMagicCookie
04-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Stronghold :
-minotaurs lvl 13 on first floor
-minotaurs lvl 27 on first floor
-goblins lvl 25 on first floor
-zombies lvl 30 on second floor
-flesh crawlers lvl 38 on second floor.

this got me to cb 68 in a few days, hope it helps someone :)

thedemonic19
04-09-2008, 06:55 AM
gd guide. know gd places to train now. woot woot

vnb
04-10-2008, 05:51 PM
where i should train with att 40 str 40 and def 1 ? place without food use.

JuKKa
04-10-2008, 06:43 PM
i have trained at guards in varrock from
def 1-40
str 61 to 73
hp 50 something to 63

autoing ;) with my private script. Has deathwalk and everything :P

splbooth
04-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Hate to say it... but every bloody world i log into, and in every part, the stronghold of security is packed... (obviously some times are better than others, but i dont feel safe being around real people when the script is running =P)

Time to pick another spot on the list

SeanJohn
04-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Great tutorial, it help me loads thanks.

roflmfao555
04-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Perhaps you could add a Fight Cave option.. All it needs is to click to enter the caves. This way it would have no randoms, no chance of dieing, no legitimate players bugging you and tokkul as a reward.

MananRulz
04-22-2008, 04:12 AM
thanks this really helped me a lot :D

owain jones
04-24-2008, 09:26 PM
personally i like hy's fight cave macro o.o been using it for weeks and usually get 200k+ str exp a night

critsone
04-24-2008, 10:19 PM
where do u find the scripts so i can use them

critsone
04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
how do u get the scripts to even work

Pred
05-21-2008, 08:25 PM
where do u think a f2p 77 should auto?

pureskull123
05-25-2008, 04:33 PM
woopie thanks a lot , zombies gave me 200 xp doing nothing lol

jordank1108
05-26-2008, 07:42 AM
if you want to add a great place to alch,
the pc bank is one of few if not the only bank in rs
with no randoms =o

Trico
06-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Thanks! This really helped me find a good training spot...and explained why scripts usually log you out before 14 min...

AnonyMouse
06-01-2008, 08:46 AM
if you want to add a great place to alch,
the pc bank is one of few if not the only bank in rs
with no randoms =o
I know it is disputed but it has been confirmed that the pest control bank DOES indeed have randoms. :p

shadeslayer
06-10-2008, 03:24 PM
thanks man i will start soon in verrok sewers

Shinigami
06-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks for this tut, really helped me get my guy to a quick start.

Jackson101
06-30-2008, 06:47 AM
Back when I was working on 99 strength on my main (was 100% legit)
I would train at Dagganoths, Cyclops, Shadow Warriors and at Bandits. Idk if these would be good macro spots, but Cyclops and Shadow Warriors would be the best if they can be macroed. Would be worth someones time if they checked it out. I got 93-94 at Cyclops in a day :)

nrb33
06-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Another ok Ftp Place to Autofight is at the cow pen thats on the side of the crafting guild.
I've noticed that there isnt many people there. And it's inclosed ,so your bot wont wander off. :)

klinnks
07-08-2008, 06:08 PM
very good guide! now i can train my strength pure to 75 without getting bored :f:

rynkrt3
07-08-2008, 06:53 PM
good guide man this will help alot

Magiic
07-10-2008, 03:24 PM
well seen as this pretty much means me it is very useful because i used narcles fast fighter the other day and i thought that it should be using more food even though i was only fighting wizards ect very useful :f:

DeadCandy
07-30-2008, 05:29 PM
This actually is very helpful man, nice job :D

Argentinian
08-06-2008, 11:15 PM
There are some places where you can not be reported, like the Black Knight's Castle: you need to have the quest's outfit in order to enter the castle, and if you go up the stairs the only ones who are going to see you are noobs who don't even know what "macroing" is.

osaMABUSh
08-23-2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks exactly what I was looking to raise my strength and defense lvls. Much easier now.

fridaynitelights
08-24-2008, 02:38 AM
nice... i didnt realize that SoS was such a good place

simple skill
09-22-2008, 08:11 PM
thanks for the guide will be useing it shortly

forsaken1
10-09-2008, 08:45 AM
this was great! I know it's been a while since it was written and it's okay if this doesnt count toward my post count, but I'm not graverobbin I mean it, this helped me immensely. Attn all n00bs like me, read this post!!

Em1lli0n
10-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks..

Going to use this.

markkinen
10-13-2008, 05:58 PM
gotta keep this tut on mind while autoing, very helpful

siege turtle
10-14-2008, 12:23 AM
That is really helpful and informative! Thanks for this amazing guide.

bobINaShOe
10-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Hmm...i have also found that The wildy is a great place to 1 item auto....no people....barely any randoms...and, noobs that like to report high lvls and think they're cool dont go in there :D

And, GREAT TUT FTW...I could put this in my sig to promote if you want?

davidwang95
10-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Could you suggest a place for someone with 61 strength, 40 attack, and 40 defence? I'm currently botting at al-kharid warriors, but thats too slow. Thanks.

moo10012
10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
thanks for the tips

fumaor
11-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Security hold ?

i can kill any monsters from here with auto fighters ? or any place in concret

Pointers
12-11-2008, 06:50 AM
very nice guide.... are lessers a good place to train

loony383
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Nice, thanks for this :)

athena
12-23-2008, 01:47 PM
favourite cb training spot would have to be draynor dungeon.... even when i was legit training no1 ever was down there... the very few ppl that come down there come down there to train IN SLIENCE and on their own so they won't even bother talking.... fair safe for non talking auto's.

hope it helps some1 =]

xx

anandacote
01-12-2009, 08:27 PM
These are great places to train! Ive never thought about it before. Thanks man!

Macros
01-12-2009, 08:36 PM
i didn't read all 6 pages of posts, so if this has already been said, sorry. logging out/in that frequently also greatly increases the chance of your account being banned. on the other hand, it takes care of randoms; personally i think the cons out weigh the pros.

omgwtfbbqlol
01-13-2009, 09:44 AM
btw how would i make a script log me in and out every x time?
vert hulpful TUT

H0TSAUCE
01-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey I think this tutorial will be great. I will follow this guide as soon as I start using Scar. I'm still a newbie. :D Thanks for the Great Tut, son!

bevardis
01-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Stronghold of Security :: "...an excellent place to auto, not a lot of people there..." (Thanks EvilChicken!)

I train here. But I don't recommend this place to you guys, because I'm okay there myself.

xzheroz
01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
yeah i auto with 1 acc
and like u said not 24/7 i think that rule shud be applied if u dont wanna get banned

but nice guide :)

N0body
02-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks, will help me.

ne0
02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Minotaurs in sercurity cave is imo the best spot for str pures, they dont hit hard, and still gives alot of exp.

runeman666
02-24-2009, 12:39 AM
this is a good guide but the auto fighter u recomended dosnt work for me it freezes up and logs me out

ivanmonkey1
03-07-2009, 10:18 PM
i like to auto at guards i leave it every night and get 100k xp in the morning.. i use narcles fast fighter awesome scripts for auto fighter guys!

really good script.

try it out if you dont ill eat you!!

Pacifist1c
03-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Great guide. Is there a compiled list of good training spots or do I actually have to do work and find them myself? XD

Sushi k
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
To fix that other people talking to you thing you can just go to a quickchat world. People can only talk using quickchat, so autoreplies will be easy to make..
ex:
What is your strength level? (or anything like that)
My levels are strength.. attack...
my levels are defence... prayer.. hitpoints

The Pumpkin King
04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
would poh's work for alching? i heard that you dont get randoms at all there so it would be a great place

staznpride
04-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Nope i've tried it all, poh and games room you DO get RANDOMS, but not pest control and godwars

The Pumpkin King
04-07-2009, 04:41 PM
almost nowhere is sacred in runescape (>_<)

kabilie
05-12-2009, 06:44 PM
thank you.. think i'll start at varrock sewers

vvashed
05-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey great tutorial cant wait to try out all of these techniques

swindler01
06-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Itrain in stronghold, i thing is the best place for train in for free users.

TomTuff
08-26-2010, 08:11 PM
excellent post, + rep!

bevardis
02-05-2011, 06:25 PM
9-10 mins: 0 Randoms (ever)
14 mins: 0 Randoms (ever)

Got random when I logged in after 20-40 sec, while walking.

Awesome, huh.

Heysus
02-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Got random when I logged in after 20-40 sec, while walking.

Awesome, huh.

That was from 3 years ago...things have changed since then.

CaptainCraven
02-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Another great place to train is in the Blood Pack dunggon(lumbridge). The Corpse Mages have a max hit of 1 and are lv 15, and there will never run out.

smurg
02-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Chaos Tunnels: Moss Giants and Dust Devils, use B2P.

Can be there for days straight. Like 100k gp/hr and lots of charms.

battleghost
11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
the moss giants on the way to lunar isle is pretty hidden

begginer
01-01-2012, 03:57 PM
You can run the script with flesh crawlers too, but there are always 3 people botting

Themamba
01-08-2012, 04:27 AM

jelle013
02-02-2012, 10:37 PM

codes plz?

caterham20
02-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Fire giants in chaos tunnel is pretty good.

Irl
02-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Great guide thaNKS, IM ALWAYS CHILLING AT THE MINOTAURS !