PDA

View Full Version : calling all java scripters and scar scripters!

phinoxrobo
11-19-2007, 04:20 AM
:D lol yah the titles a bit rash but yah i been searching and i heard of "ibot" well after a few weeks of lookin into it i found u can use many chars at once well REMOVED
i found this >.> i also found it has the trick to beatin all randoms i was wondering can this be transformed to scar?

pm me at any time and ill have a chat with you :o lolz

Smartzkid
11-19-2007, 11:23 AM
No, it can't.

There are certain ways that SCAR can do most of what iBot can, you'll learn of these and their uses once you become a more advanced scripter.

R0b0t1
11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
IT IS NOT CALLED SCRIPTING! IT IS PROGRAMMING!

pwnaz0r
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
no... simply no. I had iBot, banned all 7 of my characters. Never post about iBot here, those are some of the people that ruin runescape for the rest of us and people here get angry.

Smartzkid
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
IT IS NOT CALLED SCRIPTING! IT IS PROGRAMMING!

SCAR runs scripts, thus, programming for scar is scripting

Yakman
11-19-2007, 11:30 PM
SCAR runs scripts, thus, programming for scar is scripting

i think hes talking about java programming, because the guy say 'java scripters'
i have to agree with him, it annoys me when people call it scripting as well.

R0b0t1
11-20-2007, 12:16 AM
And still, you program in an interpreter.

Smartzkid
11-20-2007, 12:38 AM
i think hes talking about java programming, because the guy say 'java scripters'
i have to agree with him, it annoys me when people call it scripting as well.

Ahh...

Eww, java scripters...that's just weird.

Smartzkid agrees with R0b0t

Yakman
11-20-2007, 09:34 AM
And still, you program in an interpreter.

not necessarily, sun microsystems have built a processer that runs with java bytecode.
also, those new JIT compilers compile the java bytecode, then excecute the machine code

edit: oh hold on, you were talking about scar being an interpreter

n3ss3s
11-20-2007, 02:06 PM
a) The trick to beating all randoms = leetness which can be done with SCAR too, the trick to detecting randoms all the time is multiple threads.

b) Its iBot pro that can run many chars minimizing, or is it?

GoF
11-20-2007, 04:53 PM
a) The trick to beating all randoms = leetness which can be done with SCAR too, the trick to detecting randoms all the time is multiple threads.

b) Its iBot pro that can run many chars minimizing, or is it?

Yea, but I've heard it's quite slow.. Or you need a really fast computer to run many.

R0b0t1
11-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Because JAVA eats resources because it needs to go through the JVM.

You could engineer a SCAR<->C++ way of executing threads. I think.

Bobarkinator
11-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Time to pull out the handy dandy, BenLand caller :p. I'm learning C++ right now, hopefully I'll pick up a few things.

rkroxpunk
11-21-2007, 11:38 AM
why is it that everyone feels compelled to post crap about iBot?

1) iBot is not slow. In my experience it is faster than SCAR. GoF are you full of crap or what? You tell me over MSN iBot is slow, you know from experience and here you post that you heard it was slow. Now you're either too scared to face the fact that you used it or you were bullshitting me and and ur MSN argument /phailed. I win...mk? :)

2)@Pwn - just like with SRL it's not the bot that gets you banned it's the script/the person running it. Also as of now isn't that comment about iBot people ruining runescape majorly hypocritical as I'm sure you're judging that off them having the ability to mass auto...you get where I'm going with this?

The Un-Named
11-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Because JAVA eats resources because it needs to go through the JVM.

You could engineer a SCAR<->C++ way of executing threads. I think.

You can do threads in SCAR, but like you say, you need a plugin and it won't be as simple as:

ThreadStart(Cut, Bank, Chop);

Since there's no way to access SCAR functions from a plugin, you'd need to create your own mouse, color, bitmap and DTM functions to actually be able to do something good...

On the other hand... If you have the code and ask Freddy, he might implement it. :P (I've asked him and he said he isn't going to add it).

Mute
11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Couldn't Java Programming be considered scripting and programming? Because some programs (Like neXus iBot) are programmed with java, and also uses Java Scripts to perform actions. In order for a script to work, it needs to run on the appropriate program, same goes for the Java Scripts that iBot use..

iBot sucks by the way.. Like all Java programs, it leaks your memory and constantly needs to be restarted to replace the leaked memory :(

rkroxpunk
11-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Couldn't Java Programming be considered scripting and programming? Because some programs (Like neXus iBot) are programmed with java, and also uses Java Scripts to perform actions. In order for a script to work, it needs to run on the appropriate program, same goes for the Java Scripts that iBot use..

iBot sucks by the way.. Like all Java programs, it leaks your memory and constantly needs to be restarted to replace the leaked memory :(

wrong again....>.< let's see, SCAR leaks memory and is sooo slow and detectable. Now we see reaction :D

GoF
11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
1) iBot is not slow. In my experience it is faster than SCAR. GoF are you full of crap or what? You tell me over MSN iBot is slow, you know from experience and here you post that you heard it was slow. Now you're either too scared to face the fact that you used it or you were bullshitting me and and ur MSN argument /phailed. I win...mk? :)

Because I knew someone would go for some idiotic flame rampage about iBot..
Also, never got to try iBot pro (assuming we're talking about that right now) because I'm not sad enough to pay 15$ a month for a bot + that I hate the community too.. Mainly for always blocking or banning my ip. for no reason, right after I bothered to released some scripts.. So that means I can't know from experience if it's slow or not you fucking idiot. But I've HEARD that it is a memory hog + the unrelated fact that loads of people have said it got their accounts banned too. Oh, and the total I've used iBot for is what, 15 mins max? And why? Because it's slow and totally fails.

So ... You = epic fail and Me = Win.

:garfield:

Hugolord
11-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Also, never got to try iBot pro (assuming we're talking about that right now) because I'm not sad enough to pay 15$ a month for a bot + that I hate the community too.. Mainly for always blocking or banning my ip. for no reason, right after I bothered to released some scripts.. So that means I can't know from experience if it's slow or not you fucking idiot. But I've HEARD that it is a memory hog + the unrelated fact that loads of people have said it got their accounts banned too. Oh, and the total I've used iBot for is what, 15 mins max? And why? Because it's slow and totally fails.

Wrong it isn't slow at all.

and let's not talk about ibot here mmhkay?

I win

GoF
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
I win

Hahah, in your dreams.

Boreas
11-21-2007, 04:45 PM
There is an official thread on this forum for iBot, and they have their own forums. Talk about it there.

Secondly, even though I have lost all respect for ruler, it still sucks that someone posted the source, so stop sending people to that sythe thread.

phinoxrobo
11-21-2007, 06:18 PM
There is an official thread on this forum for iBot, and they have their own forums. Talk about it there.

Secondly, even though I have lost all respect for ruler, it still sucks that someone posted the source, so stop sending people to that sythe thread.

x.x sorry boreas :\

R0b0t1
11-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Actually, you don't create scripts for iBot. Want to know why? Because scripts are usually interpreted code -- code that has never been saved/compiled/executed on its own -- but iBot compiles the code you give it into a bytecode file. I win. (Also, iBot doesn't execute the .class files. I'm pretty sure it calls the JVM to do it, because I have programmed iBot before. You need to include all of its binaries into the file you are creating so it compiles right.)

I actually used iBot for like fifteen minutes. It sucks as good as he says it does (saying sucks bad is like a double negative).

The Un-Named
11-21-2007, 11:43 PM
it still sucks that someone posted the source, so stop sending people to that sythe thread.

Ruler has said many times, if he needs to obfuscate ibot's source, he will, but he chooses to leave it open-source, and with say, 30 seconds using JAD, you can get the source. Unless someone develops bytecode -> machine code, which will defeat the purpose of Java(compile once, run anywhere), Java will always be able to be de-obfuscated and unencrypted.

Actually, you don't create scripts for iBot. Want to know why? Because scripts are usually interpreted code -- code that has never been saved/compiled/executed on its own -- but iBot compiles the code you give it into a bytecode file. I win.

Lets clear some things up. According to Wikipedia, a Scripting language is a programming language that can control applications. Now, I consider a scripting language to be a watered down version of what it's programmed in, this makes it easier to identify what is, and what is not a programming language. Take SCAR for example, SCAR is made from a pascal scripting engine, it has the same syntax as pascal, yet it cannot do everything pascal can.

Now, since I've never really used iBot, I can't confirm you can do everything you can in Java, however, I'm 99.9% sure that iBot runs the class as a thread, and if your not Java savvy, this means iBot has started the classes "main loop". iBot, the application can stop this, pause it or do what it likes, yet the class(again, if your not Java savvy, a class usually refers to Java files/compiled Java files) can control iBot, yet iBot still has full control over the class. This is similar in SCAR, if you get an unknown error, SCAR, the application will stop the script(refer to this as the class).

But anyway, here's some common terms that people usually get mixed up on:

Scripting language - A watered down version of a Programming language to control an application.
Programming language - A language to control a machine.

But, if you don't want to be a nerd about it, just think of scripting to be indirectly programming, since it's going through an application rather than straight to the machine.

rkroxpunk
11-22-2007, 10:19 AM

aww that is all so wrong that you epic epic fail.....Also you forgot, you can't win mmk? :stirthepot:

also people stop saying it sux, you've obviously barely used it and have no idea what you're talking about...

King of Knives
11-22-2007, 01:39 PM
SCAR leaks memory and is sooo slow and detectable
It seems to me that you hate SCAR and love iBot. Am I missing something here?

aww that is all so wrong that you epic epic fail.....Also you forgot, you can't win mmk?

also people stop saying it sux, you've obviously barely used it and have no idea what you're talking about...
Well, you don't really win anything when you don't show any evidence to the contrary...

I don't like iBot or RSDemon, though I haven't ever used any of them. I don't like them because:
1) They rape RS. Jagex deserves better than that. SCAR is a more intelligent way to approach the angle of "cheating", and it's less detectable.
2) I've heard you easily get banned... And with Jagex detection systems, that is really saying a lot.

Referee has cancelled the match because of rain = Nobody wins

-Knives

marzey
11-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Stop arguing ya nubs

GoF
11-22-2007, 03:21 PM
aww that is all so wrong that you epic epic fail.....Also you forgot, you can't win mmk? :stirthepot:

None of that is wrong. All facts. You just fell in love with iBot when you "made 2m in 1 night" or so cause you made private payscripts for people.. And see the diff. between SCAR and iBot there too? Sort of different intellectual challenge, you make multiple "pay-level" scripts in iBot in one night.. And all you have to know to know enough is the very basics of java..

Boreas
11-22-2007, 04:03 PM

guess that wasn't clear enough