PDA

View Full Version : Mouse pixel theory...

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
08-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I believe Jagex uses a system that detects autoers by calculating the distance of each pixel movement of the mouse. For example, if you move your mouse extremely fast, manually, or by using the function: Movemouse(x, y), you will see, that the mouse will move to the next destination pixel by a lot. Now, when you move the mouse slow, very slow, the mouse will move every single pixel, not skipping a pixel at all, but it may skip a couple. If you do not use benmouse, you will probably get banned. Aryan users got banned because the "Mouse" wasn't making a trail, too many pixels skipped. Benmouse is very fine, but I noticed that it doesn't work well when it is dropping items, or using items with another, the mouse skips too many pixels, and would then be discovered. It's like using Movemouse, for dropping items, it only does this sometimes though.

This needs to be fixed, or bannage will happen more often.

There should be better humanlike mouse movements such as:

Not going directly to the target ( Moving the mouse to the left or to the right of the target by a radius amount). Then when it passes the target by a distance, it will go to it.

The mouse should also miss sometimes, and if it does, people like myself, do not click cancel... Instead, they move the mouse away from the "cancel" box so it still dissapears. I think this is faster when i play legit.

Mabye adding a "rollercoaster loop" to the trail would help a bit. This should happen very rarely ( 9 % of the time)

NEED: When the mouse clicks the target, it will still be moving. This makes it much less detectable. Also, while it is still moving, it could " chain" to the next mouse movement, so there wouldn't be stops.

Tabbed autoing: To make this more un-detectable, if the activity is "boring" then the mouse could click a new tab, making it look like someone is reading from another site. People normally do this when things get really boring. This shouldn't happen if you are mining, fighting low level monsters or doing quests. It should happen while woodcutting, fishing, fighting high level monsters, doing something that doesn't require much clicking. SSound would be extremely helpful for this, but instead, we would have to use a timed sequence instead, because of the errors in SSound.

sometimes, players "yawn" or "stretch" and leave the mouse, so it doesn't move. This could make any script a little un-detectable.

leader
08-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Good Theory

WT-Fakawi
08-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Jagex doesnt monitor Mouse Movements unless you are flagged. Otherwise it only records Mouse Clicks.

The Un-Named
08-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm pretty sure I miss a few pixel's on the average mouse move, and that's just because of my comp's mouse speed. (It's also why I misclick alot ;))

ruler
09-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Jagex doesnt monitor Mouse Movements unless you are flagged. Otherwise it only records Mouse Clicks.
pre-aryan flagging was stored in the client. Aryan told users if they were flagged. So a few months into aryan, jagex moved the flagging to the server so all client send the mouse x,y to the jagex server. Then the server determins if it should ananlysis the x,y's.It use to be every 150ms they would take a snapshot but i don't know as of now.

Mutant Squirrle
09-08-2006, 09:19 PM
rofl they dont monitor your every move they can easily own you if they want. Don't waste your time making better mouse procedures the ones you have are already the best

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
09-08-2006, 10:37 PM
jsut dont use cords same place over and over not good lol