PDA

View Full Version : Just some new stuff since SRL went down.

Cheesehunk
08-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Post all the stuff that we missed while SRL was at Mopars site.

Heres some of the stuff I noticed:

The CloseWindow on shops and stuff is now just a big X. Not a big deal, could be fixed script side, but I'm thinking we should have a small Procedure or soemthing in SRL to do it. Just a simple MouseBox(476,30,499,52,true); would do (those are the correct coords as well.)
On some items such as the NewBox, the close has been changed to a Red/Orange X. The colors of it are static, so it should be a simple Fix for anything that is depending on it.

Thats all i can think of right now, I haven't played in a while. Post everything else here.:) Also, post your fixes, or suggest them.

WT-Fakawi
08-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Bolts Bitmap has been changed.
Smithing Interface has been changed.
Goblin Mall changed color.
Wider color range of MiniMap Symbols.

Cheesehunk
08-03-2006, 01:27 AM
So, with the Wider color range. Will that affect the Automatic Colorfinding using Symbols? Will we be forced to use lower Accuracies?

Edit: I just realized I lost my scripters cup.:p

Dankness
08-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Post all the stuff that we missed while SRL was at Mopars site.

Heres some of the stuff I noticed:
The CloseWindow on shops and stuff is now just a big X. Not a big deal, could be fixed script side, but I'm thinking we should have a small Procedure or soemthing in SRL to do it. Just a simple MouseBox(476,30,499,52,true); would do (those are the correct coords as well.)
On some items such as the NewBox, the close has been changed to a Red/Orange X. The colors of it are static, so it should be a simple Fix for anything that is depending on it.
Thats all i can think of right now, I haven't played in a while. Post everything else here.:) Also, post your fixes, or suggest them.

This stuff has been fixed i belive in the dev version of SRL. I willl be pushing for a nw public release as soon as i have time to test stability and compatability of the newest SRL.

WhiteShadow
08-05-2006, 05:37 AM
Perhaps a bug.
-Nex Box solver, obviously. xD
-FindAxeHeadColor; goes to axe to quick so uptext didn't appear so it says 'error no axe..'
-FindHead; alot of people have been telling me it doesn't work for them, I don't know..
-CountItemName, CountItemBmpMaskTol; returns wrong number Alot.
-The Gas Checkers, in Mining.Scar
-FindSymbol and GetSymbolColor; not very accurate. It returns color of of other green then the green of tree on MM. Most likely because of the color range thing Fawki said.
-LoginPlayer; inserts username and password on 1 line.
-SetRun( ); call twice to double check because of inaccuracy.
-Alot of weird runtimes, that come from using text things such as IsUpText, IsUpTextMulti, even with declaring SetUpSRL;
-MakeCompass is already on N but it circles another 360 to N again.

I'm not trying to be an ass! There are many things good about SRL, countless. Just some things I picked up though. :o

Wizzup?
08-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Closebank doesn't work to nice for me.

Infantry001
08-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Same here

Dankness
08-06-2006, 02:12 AM

Interstin do u use benmouse or not?

WhiteShadow