PDA

View Full Version : An Idea For The New Box!

HISTORY
08-03-2006, 07:20 PM
anyone remember Sleepwalker/ColdFeet?

lets use the same technology but this time on the box!?

post your thoughts

leader
08-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I don't know what Sleepwalker/ColdFeet is.

So can you please tell me.

Cheesehunk
08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Wouldn't we have to edit the client to send the Boxes to another computer?

HISTORY
08-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Sleepwalker and Fatigue Operator

What is SleepWalker?
Sleepwalker (also known as ColdFeet) and Fatigue Operator is a pair of programs designed to work around RuneScape human check system. Basically it allows other cheaters to type your sleep words when you sleep in the game while you sleep in real life.

Sleepwalker
Sleepwalker is the part that sends your sleep words to other cheaters. In order to use sleepwalker you got to type for others first.

Sleepwalker should automatically detect your client window and automatically send the word when you sleep in the game. If it doesn't, use crosshair and drag it to the client window.

Fatigue operator
Fatigue op is the part where you type for others. For every typed word you gain +1 FO. For every FO gained you can sleep once. You must type the word correctly before others do, you must be the first one to earn FO. You can only sleep if your FO count is greater than SW count.

(as you see I have 5967 FO and 161 SW points)

Username/password
SW and FO both ask for username and password. This is NOT your RuneScape username/password, you can create SW accounts at SW web panel. To get to the web panel, click "W" in Fatigue Op.

Where can Sleepwalker be downloaded?
Look for it at www.rscheatnet.com

Is there support for Sleepwalker?
Yes, check out www.rscheatnet.com/forums/

Who's developing Sleepwalker?
Sleepwalker was originally created by me and Evil Cowgod, the latest versions are being developed by Dylock and Mediator.

Does it still work?
Nope, not anymore. You should look for one of those RuneScape Classic specific OCR programs. More info at rscheatnet or forums.

RuneScape is copyright of Jagex Ltd.
hope that helps

leader
08-04-2006, 11:16 AM
It does. Thanks.

Original Daniel
08-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Wouldn't we have to edit the client to send the Boxes to another computer?
Yeah, maybe you could use runtime hacking to do it?

EDIT: I just thaught, we could make an OCR for the boxes. - thats how its probably done already, but i just thaught id post it incase nobody has thaught of it.

Renax
08-08-2006, 01:38 AM
relying on other people to be there and solve it properly isn't smart.