PDA

View Full Version : Xerxes owns.

Lorax
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
This is the worst appearence I have ever seen. :p

moparisthebest
03-09-2006, 08:46 PM
just cause your thread like this on my forum got closed by algas doesnt mean you have to come here :p :)

ruler
03-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I personally think he owns :p

</3 Xerxes he leaked my shit

Actually it was his calling to undermine me for a while.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah he owns :)

Sdcit
03-09-2006, 11:43 PM
xerxes is a pompous freak who cant do anything right. He is ignorant and...

Oh your here already, ya you own :p

The Prince of Randomness?
03-10-2006, 03:02 AM
W00t sexrex!

XxKanexX
03-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Great, i sense more flame wars ;)

Pwnd
03-10-2006, 02:29 PM
I personally think Xerxes knows nothing about programming.

XxKanexX
03-10-2006, 02:41 PM
I agree :)

Xerxes
03-10-2006, 04:39 PM

I agree :)

Some people are just jealous of leet Xerxes. :D

Also kane, you shouldn't talk. You knew nothing at all..just some SCAR stuff. rofl same with you pwnd.

Pwnd
03-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Some people are just jealous of leet Xerxes. :D

Also kane, you shouldn't talk. You knew nothing at all..just some SCAR stuff. rofl same with you pwnd.
Actually, for some reason Kane knows more SCAR than enough people to put your ass at the bottom of the line. You can't even make a working script, so you can just go die.

"Oh, I have private scripts." Well, if that's the case you can't say shit until you show up for it. I know a bit more than SCAR too. So, watch it ;)

Xerxes
03-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Actually, for some reason Kane knows more SCAR than enough people to put your ass at the bottom of the line. You can't even make a working script, so you can just go die.

"Oh, I have private scripts." Well, if that's the case you can't say shit until you show up for it. I know a bit more than SCAR too. So, watch it ;)

Why so agreesive? Because I am someone and you ain't? It's ok, be mad.

You right, I can't make a working script, that's probably why I released around 5 or more scripts at kaitnieks.

The only thing you are good at: Talking useless, and spamming byebye.

Pwnd
03-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Why so agreesive? Because I am someone and you ain't? It's ok, be mad.

You right, I can't make a working script, that's probably why I released around 5 or more scripts at kaitnieks.

The only thing you are good at: Talking useless, and spamming byebye.
You're someone? What makes you so high-headed?

WT-Fakawi
03-10-2006, 06:50 PM
fight your fight over here boys.

One thing though, dont get vulgair, try to stay creative, k?

Hi and welcome, Xerxes.

Pyro
03-10-2006, 08:27 PM
*waits intently for pwnd to kick xerxes arse*

Yea too bad kane knows more about scar and its complete set of functions then the makority of people. INcluding you xerxes. And i have seen pwnd come up with a few really really good scripts. I remember when he was on a scripting run and came with flax picker and a few other scripts. I never really remembered you releaseing scripts though.

moparisthebest
03-10-2006, 08:36 PM
this is funny, cant wait to see what develops ;) :D

(fyi: xerxes seems very wacky, like he is high/drunk or somthing, :p, wish I was...)

Xerxes
03-10-2006, 08:54 PM
fight your fight over here boys.

One thing though, dont get vulgair, try to stay creative, k?

Hi and welcome, Xerxes.

Yes, don't fight. I never liked violence, but what can you do about girls like Pwnd?

Thanks for the welcome DEAR lolz. !11111

Xerxes
03-10-2006, 08:55 PM
*waits intently for pwnd to kick xerxes arse*

Yea too bad kane knows more about scar and its complete set of functions then the makority of people. INcluding you xerxes. And i have seen pwnd come up with a few really really good scripts. I remember when he was on a scripting run and came with flax picker and a few other scripts. I never really remembered you releaseing scripts though.

So, have you grown up yet??

Pyro
03-10-2006, 09:48 PM
So, have you grown up yet??

*looks down on xerxes*

I was only pointing out that everyting you said was wrong

Wizzup?
03-10-2006, 10:16 PM
For as much as we know, Xerces doesn't even know how to open SCAR, he never posted any of his "private" scritps in here.

We might want to make a auto-updater for him, so he won't stick to version 2.02 forever, and make it that simple that he only has to press 1 button to get the newest version.

Next we want to make Xerces understand the stuff, means we have to make help files 100kb+. In his language ofcourse, otherwhise he won't be able to read it (other languages are too hard too read) .

Tutorial on how to open SCAR :

Mouve your mouse over the SCAR203.exe ( SCAR202.exe for you ), then DOUBLE click it.

It you don't know how to locate SCAR you shouldn't be reading this anyways.

Congratulations, you can now be proud to call yourself Leecher and Junior member, in other words, you OWN.

Rogue
03-10-2006, 10:50 PM
he MUST have a problem! its just not right... :eek:

Xerxes
03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
For as much as we know, Xerces doesn't even know how to open SCAR, he never posted any of his "private" scritps in here.

We might want to make a auto-updater for him, so he won't stick to version 2.02 forever, and make it that simple that he only has to press 1 button to get the newest version.

Next we want to make Xerces understand the stuff, means we have to make help files 100kb+. In his language ofcourse, otherwhise he won't be able to read it (other languages are too hard too read) .

It you don't know how to locate SCAR you shouldn't be reading this anyways.

Congratulations, you can now be proud to call yourself Leecher and Junior member, in other words, you OWN.

First of all, I mean. If you want to try to own me, atleast spell my name right alright?

God, you are so funny. You are back at that age at 3 where kids talk to each other like this.

Grow up will you. I have nothing against Fawaki btw. I just made a weird topic and you all go crazy, funny. And as we can see, Pwnd was the one who started war. Fine with me! I am bored eitherway.

moparisthebest
03-11-2006, 12:31 AM
First of all, I mean. If you want to try to own me, atleast spell my name right alright?

God, you are so funny. You are back at that age at 3 where kids talk to each other like this.

Grow up will you. I have nothing against Fawaki btw. I just made a weird topic and you all go crazy, funny. And as we can see, Pwnd was the one who started war. Fine with me! I am bored eitherway.

comon guys, sexrex (xerxes backwards for those who cant read :p) just made a joke, admittedly not a funny one, but he made a joke and now its turned into a big funny fight, he is just egging it on by all his sarcastic comments though, and will stop if you guys do (trust me, i know this cause I egg on my brother to make him really mad all the time lol :p)

so stop posting and itll all stop ;) :D

Pwnd
03-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Yes, don't fight. I never liked violence, but what can you do about girls like Pwnd?

Thanks for the welcome DEAR lolz. !11111
I'm sorry you can't take my sexiness.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Well.. I don't understand what's going on here.. I haven't been scripting long enough to know Xerxes from kait's but is there some hard feelings over something?
Xerxes, any scripts you could have possible made at kaitnieks would be extremely out-dated by now anyway, so it's not really a claim to fame. I don't really have anything against you so I won't say anything rude, but come on.. The joke is over, if you want to script for SRL then go ahead :)

P.S. What's the point in private scripts? Scripts are made for others to enjoy/criticize.

XxKanexX
03-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Do you hate see-ing your boyfriend be bashed up Moppy? ^^;;

I'll stop, mainly because i have no time to waste on him again. (Either way, He ends up loosing..)

Krazy_Meerkat
03-11-2006, 06:50 AM
*Receives no answer, only more confusion*

Wizzup?
03-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Lol ok, you are right about the name, was a bit tired yesterday.

This is the bashing pit, and you asked for it by creating this topic.... Has nothing to do with "growing up".

You might want to say Anyway, instead of eitherway.

I consider myself more grown-up than you at the moment, and also, my post was just creative, you should not feel attacked by it.

I hope this demonstrated the use of the Pit to people, and once again no offence, but you started this topic.... with the only line :" I personally think he owns", all I did was demonstrating you don't own in a funny post.

03-11-2006, 09:35 AM
SexRex,

I think kane knows: Variables, Functions and procedures from many other languages.
HTML,PHP, SCARScal , Pascal. And other mysterious things.:rolleyes:

anway XerXes has SEX with REXY, cough sorry Sxerex, SexRxe, fuck im bad at this or is it that your name sounds homo? anyway. Sexrex your a noob.

Now are you going to moan about other people knowing nothing or going to show your "programming", You know you shold release your private clickmouse scripts. :p

SexRxe, SexRxe have sex with rex, or whatever your name is byebye:eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Have a nice day :) noob:) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xerxes
03-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Lol ok, you are right about the name, was a bit tired yesterday.

This is the bashing pit, and you asked for it by creating this topic.... Has nothing to do with "growing up".

You might want to say Anyway, instead of eitherway.

I consider myself more grown-up than you at the moment, and also, my post was just creative, you should not feel attacked by it.

I hope this demonstrated the use of the Pit to people, and once again no offence, but you started this topic.... with the only line :" I personally think he owns", all I did was demonstrating you don't own in a funny post.

It was a joke and I made that thread because I was bored.

I can't help it people get jealous? :)

Xerxes
03-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Well.. I don't understand what's going on here.. I haven't been scripting long enough to know Xerxes from kait's but is there some hard feelings over something?
Xerxes, any scripts you could have possible made at kaitnieks would be extremely out-dated by now anyway, so it's not really a claim to fame. I don't really have anything against you so I won't say anything rude, but come on.. The joke is over, if you want to script for SRL then go ahead :)

P.S. What's the point in private scripts? Scripts are made for others to enjoy/criticize.

You don't have to script long enough to know me bud, there is nothing wrong.

Pwnd and kane never liked me from kaitnieks because I kicked their ass there and they are just jealous. I won't start going into how Pwnd looks like a girl or how Kane used to turn on bebemycat, at the age of 12 or whatever. They were this kind of people I never liked, not only those two.

And who talked about that I made private scripts? All the scripts I made, I released. There weren't many, maybe just like 5 scripts or whatever. I weren't good with making RS2 Scripts, but normal scripts I was kinda good with.

kthx. <3

I have all day to pwn people who make nubby replies, but krazy's post was good. kthxxxxx <3

XxKanexX
03-11-2006, 12:26 PM
You think you're "Pwning" people?..

You never "bashed" me or Pwnd at Kaitnieks. You almost got your own tutorial thread shut down due to your immaturity.

Also, i had alot of people supporting me in my thread when you tried to grab attention and redirect them from myne to yours.

You're obviously not wanted with that attitude. So if your going to keep it up, just leave.

Read what everyones been posting.. Does it make any sense to you at all?

moparisthebest
03-11-2006, 02:49 PM
yea, somone needs to read my reply upthere and listen to it, your all nuubs :p :D

Sdcit
03-11-2006, 03:58 PM
how old is wizzup then? :confused: ( im actually wondering, i have a sneaking suspicion hes 22?)

Xerxes
03-11-2006, 04:53 PM
You think you're "Pwning" people?..

You never "bashed" me or Pwnd at Kaitnieks. You almost got your own tutorial thread shut down due to your immaturity.

Also, i had alot of people supporting me in my thread when you tried to grab attention and redirect them from myne to yours.

You're obviously not wanted with that attitude. So if your going to keep it up, just leave.

Read what everyones been posting.. Does it make any sense to you at all?

Heh. You making me open my mouth homie.

Alright, no matter what. I am bascially owning you, alot.

Explain to me how I got my own tutorial thread shut down? It got stickied, unlike NONE of your 50000 ripped nuub tutorials got stickied.

I made ONE tutorial and it got stickied. Can that be why are so jealous of me?

I have no idea what you are talking about people supporting you but ok, good for the people who support you. I know stuff you never heard of but ok ok be like that.

I don't care about "everyone" alright. I AM THE BEST

lol. :d

I like this.

03-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Cause Kanes didnt need to be stickied. they were too good everyone posted and made them stay at the top.

Sdcit
03-11-2006, 08:24 PM
lol, this is fun :p Xerxes, there are many "the bests" including squig, star, etc. Now you cant deny that :p. Your birthday thing was cool though

Pwnd
03-11-2006, 09:12 PM
HTML doesn't count.
It's so easy, it doesn't count.
If he knows Javascript and CSS then I'll give it to him, but meh.

Xerxes
03-11-2006, 10:27 PM
lol, this is fun :p Xerxes, there are many "the bests" including squig, star, etc. Now you cant deny that :p. Your birthday thing was cool though

Ok, no idea what you talking about but ok

Cause Kanes didnt need to be stickied. they were too good everyone posted and made them stay at the top.

Looks like you are stuck at the age of 3. Selfmade reasons. Rofl. Your posts make no sense at all and you really fail at asskissing kane.

Cheesehunk
03-11-2006, 11:05 PM
I won more than everyone!!

There, everything solved? No more fighting please?
Now that I show up, there is know use arguing:cool:

Haha, kthx?

Pyro
03-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Woah this is going way further then i thought it would. Just a few thigns i would like to add.

1. Xerxes your tut was gay shit.
2. Kane had 5000 tuts cause he covered the basics in one ( like yours) then he did arrays etc. which are VERY helpful
3. xerxes please post a scar script of yours.
4. pwnd doesnt look like a girl.
5. xerxes i got there before kane a bit. And i remember when he first came. I can NEVER remember you bashin him or pwnd EVER

Krazy_Meerkat
03-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Hmm... All my posts finally show up and make me look like a crazy spammer.
I'd have to say, Xerxes is putting up quite a fight. You guys are just getting madder and madder while he's totally calm.
Can we please bury the hatchet guys? Xerxes is no noob, although he may need to brush up on his scripting techniques he still has a right to be here. He didn't start this flame war, some hurt feelings did. If he decides to script with us then we should support him, just like he should be a little more considerate towards to feelings of everyone here.
Jackex are the noobs here, we have hundreds of anti-randoms unsolved.. The mime, maze, sandwitch lady, new box etc.. We really need to concentrate on our skills, not the drama of F grade soapie-material.
So please, let's just start fresh if Xerxes truely wants to script with us. If he is responsible for the next big drama we'll do something about it then.

WT-Fakawi
03-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Good show!

Closed.