PDA

View Full Version : Best method of autofighting

spork985
11-23-2007, 01:09 AM
What's the best way to autofight a single account from level 11 to 85 strength without getting banned?

ZaSz
11-23-2007, 01:12 AM
I would use a chicken autofighter. Like Forefeathers cause thats the most undetectable. (NOTE: THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER. BUT its the least detectable, cause of feather picking up.)

spork985
11-23-2007, 01:16 AM
I would use a chicken autofighter. Like Forefeathers cause thats the most undetectable. (NOTE: THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER. BUT its the least detectable, cause of feather picking up.)

Okay, I do use that for training my miners, it's an excellent script.

What I'm mainly concerned about is what happens if I have the same account logged in for like 24 hours straight?

ZaSz
11-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Well every 1nce in a while you got to delete your UDI.dat but not too often. Cause if delete it alot then you can get banned but if you delete it like every 10 hours or so then you should be okay.

oliver1205
11-23-2007, 02:27 AM
run it 24 hours and you will get banned. im sorry but your retarted. the point of srl is switching players, so you dont get banned. and your not oing to auto 75 strength levels. how bout you learn to script, get members and use tarajunkys killer on your army

gerauchert
11-23-2007, 02:49 AM
ive autoed a pure from like 20 to 65 str...

pretty much just use a script that will run for like 2-4 hours and run it maybe once or twice a day...

dont run for more than that or you will get banned... ;)

but as oliver is correct...autoing with an army is much more effeciant and will allow you to auto for 24/7

spork985
11-23-2007, 03:36 AM
run it 24 hours and you will get banned. im sorry but your retarted. the point of srl is switching players, so you dont get banned. and your not oing to auto 75 strength levels. how bout you learn to script, get members and use tarajunkys killer on your army

I'm sorry, but your a total smart ass. I know what the point of SRL is, I can code in about 8-10 other languages, have a part time job, full time in college, and have no time on my hands to learn another. Unless you can help me, please keep your freakin mouth shut.

mickaliscious
11-23-2007, 06:40 AM
ive autoed a pure from like 20 to 65 str...

pretty much just use a script that will run for like 2-4 hours and run it maybe once or twice a day...

dont run for more than that or you will get banned... ;)

but as oliver is correct...autoing with an army is much more effeciant and will allow you to auto for 24/7

um i run my personally made pestcontroller on my main for like 11 hours a day lol. went from 89 to 93 strength so far, no blackmarks yet... of course my pc'er is pretty sweet so I don't know if I would trust some other scripts that are mass-played and all react the same way. if you get a script you like just go through and randomize it or change all the auto-responds if it has any. Also, I really wouldn't auto the same skill for more then a week. It's better to round out your character and switch locations and skills etc.

spork985
11-23-2007, 02:44 PM
So it's sounding as long as I don't get ridiculous with the chicken killer and add a few other characters in with it, I should be fine.

Cerium
11-23-2007, 06:16 PM
I use Secret's Secretfighter like 6-10 hours and I am killing hobgoblins. :)

Works fine, easy xp;)
I got 77 strength, soon 78:P

Narcle
11-23-2007, 06:30 PM
I hit 99 range on my main last night. The longest time I ran him straight was 34 hours long. Usually its only 9-12 hours at a time then I stop it, bank my items then continue. But I randomly stopped it from time to time, or didn't range for a couple of days and did something else then switch back etc.

Just stop it for a hour or so while your home, then let it continue. AND make sure you use unsigned java.

EvilChicken!
11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
AND make sure you use unsigned java.

What exactly are the benefits of that?

And gratulations on 99 range. :D

crackkilzu
11-27-2007, 01:00 AM
*claps*

And the Grand prise winner for being a giant dick is Oliver!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!