PDA

View Full Version : the best way?

Scaper
11-23-2007, 03:17 PM
ok im looking for other peoples opinions here.
what do you thjink is the best way to launder macroed good/money from your autos to your main. as my main and 2 auto accounts were banned yesterday and 4 more this morning [uk time]. i have read across forums people are getting banned loads of people anyway so jasgex is clamping down.

any suggestions?

also i got a las chance appeal on my main and it were sucesful.

Runescapian321
11-23-2007, 03:30 PM
I just use a virtual machine. I have only done this twice though, so it might not be too safe.

I suppose the best way (which I'm to lazy to do :p) is letting your autoer die to an npc, and then picking it up with your main. Or you can kill the autoer in the wildy.

EDIT: Sweet I'm a community member now

Kik
11-23-2007, 03:31 PM
What scripts were you running/for how long when you got banned?

The safest way is to use two computers, or a VM and a computer so the IP's are different and then drop trade/trade each other with reasonable items in return. I use drop trading and haven't been banned yet, but I keep the amounts in small numbers and always delete my UID every time I switch from macroer -> main.

Scaper
11-23-2007, 04:47 PM
What scripts were you running/for how long when you got banned?

The safest way is to use two computers, or a VM and a computer so the IP's are different and then drop trade/trade each other with reasonable items in return. I use drop trading and haven't been banned yet, but I keep the amounts in small numbers and always delete my UID every time I switch from macroer -> main.

m8 tbh i think its ibot it is highlyu detectable coz i jus went to ibot pro and now this has happened i autoed with scar for months and and no bans lvld all my autoers with scar scripts. so in my theiory its ibot that ia highly detectable.

Edit: 7 accounts banned now.

Santa_Clause
11-23-2007, 10:00 PM
We've always said iBot was the detectable one...