PDA

View Full Version : This Forum...

Dankness
08-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I've personally been seeing alot of database errors and i think i have them all ironed out atm, but if you have ne problems while browsing the various forums here please post them here, in your post please Say what Post/Topic your were in and what u tryd to do to make the problem if possible a link to the post would be execellent.

Otherwise if you have ne questions, suggestions, hatemail, email-bombs, etc Please reserve them for this forum as it will reduce the clutter and hopefully speed things up here.

Thank You
-Dankness

mikev
09-17-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't know if this is an error but I get missing pictures every once in a while on numerous computers, not just mine :(

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorstv4.jpg

mikev

Infantry001
02-24-2007, 09:57 PM
I cant check "remember me" on SRL Stats page. Once i click on another link inside SRL Stats, it gives me
Array ( [username] => Infantry001 [userhash] => ****************************** [userid] => 32 [userlevel] => 1 )

botmaster
02-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Infinitry, I reccomend you delete the userhash... There may be people who can do reverse md5 in here, which can get your account hacked.

Infantry001
02-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Alright thanks

Harry
03-03-2007, 07:52 PM
yeah i got the same bug as Infintry001, but i think it remembers me but my sig banner not updating. this is mine when i go to http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/:

Array ( [username] => hy71194 [userhash] => *stars* [userid] => 251 [userlevel] => 1 )

╦╦╦
08-19-2007, 06:52 PM
-I am actually diabloizzle-
I made this account from a different email address because i could not post or view ANY of the forums dealing with scar or runescape. All i could see were the forums dealing with music, games, programing, etc. When i made this account, i could see every froum and thread. What is going on?

Also...What does the blue color mean that my username(diabloizzle) shows up in mean? Is that part of the problem? I have been trying to fiqure out the problem by myself but i have found nothing... Another user-whos name is blue too- was creating a thead when i looked at his activity. Did something happen to my account? Thanks!!

lordsaturn
08-19-2007, 08:09 PM
-I am actually diabloizzle-
I made this account from a different email address because i could not post or view ANY of the forums dealing with scar or runescape. All i could see were the forums dealing with music, games, programing, etc. When i made this account, i could see every froum and thread. What is going on?

Also...What does the blue color mean that my username(diabloizzle) shows up in mean? Is that part of the problem? I have been trying to fiqure out the problem by myself but i have found nothing... Another user-whos name is blue too- was creating a thead when i looked at his activity. Did something happen to my account? Thanks!!

You were obviously branded a leecher, and locked from the small public forum, probably due to inactivity. And if this is your second account, then it will most likely be locked by a mod very soon.

Diabloizzle
08-19-2007, 10:03 PM
I got the problem fixed... Thank you.

p.s.- I dont think that i was branded as a leecher...i have more activity and posts than some people on here that did not turn that bluish color....i dunno

Dark_Sniper
08-20-2007, 06:38 AM
you also brought a very dead thread ... back to life.

which does brand you XD :duh:

wheres the noob points admins when u need them XD

ShowerThoughts
08-20-2007, 08:58 AM
he bumped a 1, and a half year topic

Diabloizzle
08-25-2007, 10:13 PM
you also brought a very dead thread ... back to life.

which does brand you XD :duh:

Maybe brand me a noob... but not a leecher. (I will learn)

he bumped a 1, and a half year topic

Which one was that? I found our I bumped a half year one... oops. (I didn't even know what bumping was until the post above this one.)

legendaryhero90
08-28-2007, 03:14 AM
lol your a bumper

*banned*

Santa_Clause
09-02-2007, 12:49 PM
People, please stop spamming.

Harry
09-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Santy, you just bumped it more -.-

ShowerThoughts
09-02-2007, 12:57 PM