PDA

View Full Version : MY Pure ArmY =D

awesom
11-28-2007, 11:39 AM
MY SRL ArmY OF Pure CB with Mining, Fishing and WC.

Well this is where I will post all updates and shit that I feel like talking about to do with my ArmY. MY ArmY is going to be 8 but ATM is 5. The ArmY is all attack and strength only for CB skills but they will also do Mining, Fishing and WC.

Firstly I have trained 4 with forefeathers, 3 are older then the others so they have gotten a headstart but all of them have head starts in different ways.

================================================== ==========

One - CB 37
- Str 57
- Atk 20
- WC 38
- Fish 1
- Mine 40

Two - CB 27
- Str 25
- Atk 35
- WC 60
- Fish 1
- Mine 33

Three - CB 26
- Str 49
- Atk 1
- WC 18
- Fish 1
- Mine 1

Four - CB 20
- Str 31
- Atk 13
- WC 44
- Fish 1
- Mine 40

Five - CB 20
- Str 22
- Atk 23
- WC 32
- Fish 1
- Mine 40

Six - CB 19
- Str 19
- Atk 23
- WC 1
- Fish 1
- Mine 1

ForeFeathers To Get 20+CB

Seven - CB 20
- Str 20
- Atk 25
- WC 1
- Fish 1
- Mine 1

ForeFeathers To Get 20+CB

Four and Five Have Explicit Names SO I Wouldn't Be To Surprised IF TheY Get Banned Lol.
Six and Seven Have The Coolest Names :P

Yeah So I Gotta Make 1 More Account (MaYBe)

awesom
11-28-2007, 11:41 AM
################################################## ###########

I Will Post Best Proggies Here!

################################################## ###########

awesom
11-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Right Now TheY Have All Been Moved To Draynor To Do ChopYBank And It's On MY VM So Big Proggy For ^^ Soon. = D

aran armath
11-29-2007, 01:19 AM
You can try using my script for woodcutting if you like. I need people to test and tell me how it goes.

TurtleVVisperer
11-29-2007, 01:22 AM
If you get 99 str fighting chickens, you should get a medal, I wonder if that's ever been done. I'm currently using forefeathers on my new army of 8 also. Good luck with yours.

awesom
11-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Thanks.

I ran ChopYBank last night but only got 3 hours out of it because it had a runtime error :( (said to be fixed in next version)

One of my dudes got the camo random the others had some randoms that SRL solved.

Two guys got some good out of last night both are from 1 to 32 WC. The others didn't get a run because it wasn't long enough.

Now they are still in draynor and I will keep running ChopYBank until they are to the level I want.

You can try using my script for woodcutting if you like. I need people to test and tell me how it goes.

Thanks but I am using ChopYBank cuz I am up to willow and oak on some characters and since ChopYBank choses which logs to cut according to level it is better for running my 5 players that are all different. :)

ZaSz
11-29-2007, 02:15 AM
Hope you and your pures a good long "Married" Relationship.

No really good luck!

awesom
11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
Thanks for support, I hope HY updates ChopYBank before tonight so I can run it without getting the runtime error :P

awesom
11-29-2007, 02:26 AM
Thanks, Yeah def is good for randoms I guess but I can use these account to PK when I'm bored :P

Just made 2 more accounts so I have 7 now. I think I will stay with 7 instead of 8.

gillian
11-29-2007, 08:09 AM
All looks good .. have fun with it!! :)

awesom
11-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Thanks, All of them are over 30 WC now.

GL with your girly army also :)

I am having trouble with all my Draynor Willow Cutters can anyone recommend one that is really good and will run overnight easily ?

awesom
12-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Currently Using MasterKill Iron mine and banker to lvl mining on 3 of them.

1 went from 15 to 32 mining
2 went from 15 to 24 mining
3 went from 15 to 26 mining all using MasterKills script is has ran really good so far I will try and get a good proggie soon but my VM makes me lag sometimes so I stop it...

aran armath
12-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Nice. Your army is coming along nicely and so is mine.

awesom
12-02-2007, 04:43 AM
Yup, GL with yours.

One annoyin thing on my VM I keep getting and error saying "you have not allowed activex" and it pops up causing my scripts to stop.... :(

3 of my accounts have been mining with MasterKills iron mine and banker I gotta powermine the rest to 15 then use that script soon but I will do a big update once I get through more things on my guys cuz they got alot of work to do.

gillian
12-02-2007, 09:41 AM
If you get 99 str fighting chickens, you should get a medal, I wonder if that's ever been done. I'm currently using forefeathers on my new army of 8 also. Good luck with yours.

:p I am losing patience just going to 40/40/40 on Chickens .. I can't imagine 99 Strength!!! :)

gillian
12-02-2007, 09:46 AM
I am having trouble with all my Draynor Willow Cutters can anyone recommend one that is really good and will run overnight easily ?

Double posting since I am quoting a different post (sorry) :p

I have pretty much learned to despise autoing woodcutting .. on my original autoer I did wood and it was just non-stop randoms, constant "F's" .. Wizzup's Draynor Netter is the same way (not the script's fault, but just autoing there) - it's insane. I used the Netter again on all my Girlies because I wanted to fish in Edgeville, but no way in hell will I chop wood on the Girlies .. it's more trouble than it's worth.

awesom
12-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah that is why I have moved onto Mining got very sick of WC since it has been the only skill I've autoed since I started. I actually cant wait to get high mining then move onto fishing :)

gillian
12-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Definitely save those feathers and use them in Edgeville - raw trout and salmon is a WONDERFUL source of income .. I have over 10k feathers on each Girly right now .. by the time I get done with my 40/40/40 - I can't even imagine how many I will have. Pure income at that point :)

awesom
12-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah I actually have 150k feathers sitting in the grand exchange still not bought maybe I should take some off so I can use for fishing :D

aran armath
12-03-2007, 01:29 AM
I have 102k in the grand exchange on my main. Havnt been on it in a while. I am toughing it out putting all my autoers through wcing, but i will stop wcing in draynor at 30 and move onto willows im some remote place and chop and burn them. Im going to sell my autoers as main's when they seem like they are good mains 60+ in every skill.

gillian
12-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Feathers are more of a source of income through Fishing than just selling them individually :( infinity stores ruined that.

awesom
12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Now I got 4 players almost all 40 mining. Am going to keep running MasterKills miner until they are 60 then move on to a guildminer probably munks. Running my two new accounts on forefeathers right now on my parents comp :P

awesom
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
PrettY BiG UpdaTe

Ok, Well I have been running my army (minus 2) on forefeathers for ages now and I had a 15 hour proggy ffs!! should have put in my second post but anyway..I am aiming to make them all mith pures bar 2 because one is an actual pure that I just decided to use in my army and another is the 99 strength 1 defense and attack (hopefully) ;P

Goals so far:

1. 40 attack 30 strength 20 defense on all - 1 completed - 4 more to go
2. 37 magic on all - 1 completed
3. 60 mining on all
3. 60 wc on all - 1 completed - 6 more to go

Heavenzeyez1
12-09-2007, 11:05 AM
GL on your army:)
I will soon post my army too:spot: :spot: :stirthepot: :fiery: :f: :f:
Eerik.

aran armath
12-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Wow... Well keep up the good work. You are getting a nice looking army there.

awesom
12-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Thanks :) its actually really fun reporting on your army's progress :P when I saw the first one of these I was like pfft screw that shit but its good its like a diary and helps you remember stuff and you can look back at what you've accomplished :D

aran armath
12-10-2007, 04:37 AM
yeah. Hold on there, I see you are trying to catch me in srl stats... Time to do some double time. Well sort of mad at myself, I redid all the DTMs for Munk's cooker and I didnt save it... SO MAD :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

d0pe b0i
12-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Now I got 4 players almost all 40 mining. Am going to keep running MasterKills miner until they are 60 then move on to a guildminer probably munks. Running my two new accounts on forefeathers right now on my parents comp :P

which one of masterkills scripts?

gillian
12-13-2007, 05:39 AM
awesom .. if you use neG's Spell Dummy for your mage .. just make sure you do it on a day that you can babysit your Army. I calculated out the experience to the last number so that I didn't waste money on runes I didn't need .. sat there and babysat - took 3 days-ish.

kingarabian
12-13-2007, 05:47 AM
I think i saw one of your girlies fly fishing near barb wearing mith :p.

awesom
12-13-2007, 06:17 AM
awesom .. if you use neG's Spell Dummy for your mage .. just make sure you do it on a day that you can babysit your Army. I calculated out the experience to the last number so that I didn't waste money on runes I didn't need .. sat there and babysat - took 3 days-ish.

Thanks for the advice I was actually planning to use a Curser also but I may not now I see no point in my army now because of updates ;(

aran armath
12-13-2007, 07:04 AM
I really dont know why you guyz dont want to auto for $ instead of gp now? people will always want gp but the only way there going to get it is if they buy and account that has gp on it. But they will want a main that has 70+ in the basic skills. I have seen accounts lvl 100+ go for over 25m which is about $75 (dont know the current prices) but still. With the new update they may even pay $100. So really dont know what you all are complaining about.

awesom
12-13-2007, 07:17 AM
Dude thats my plan :P That has always been my plan but I still have given up a little :(

gillian
12-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Don't give up :) just work with what you have .. they will keep updating and who knows .. maybe the next update will give you the advantage? ;)

awesom
12-17-2007, 12:12 PM
We will see :( Well, lately I have only been running two of my accounts on MasterKills iron mine and banker it goes pretty well still messes up banking a bit thought :S. Today I've been focusing on selling the members stuff off my main because I got 6 days of mems left and wont be buying again and I am using an auto fletcher to finish off my 6k willows now down to 1k. :D I won't give up but it it sucks so bad that my army is all separated now and can't be helped by my main and can't help my main :( but I will keep going.

aran armath
12-17-2007, 10:13 PM
We will see :( Well, lately I have only been running two of my accounts on MasterKills iron mine and banker it goes pretty well still messes up banking a bit thought :S. Today I've been focusing on selling the members stuff off my main because I got 6 days of mems left and wont be buying again and I am using an auto fletcher to finish off my 6k willows now down to 1k. :D I won't give up but it it sucks so bad that my army is all separated now and can't be helped by my main and can't help my main :( but I will keep going.

What do you mean it is separated?

awesom
12-18-2007, 04:30 AM
Separated as in I can't transfer between them or my main.

MasterKill
12-18-2007, 06:54 AM
heey awesom, nice blog mate.

you got perfect botting accounts.

gl and gj

awesom
12-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks Man :) Your mining script has helped me alot, I need to update all the levels on here because they have changed alot can't atm but will soon.