PDA

View Full Version : Flame my maths teacher!!!

n3ss3s
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
w00t everybody get flaming my maths teacher!

Today we had an exam, propably went well, but, my pencil was like 3 centimeters long, and my sharpener sucked the last (whats the gray thing) out of it :(

Then I asked if I could borrow one from the teacher, she came smiling with the pencil pack saying "Sure, it decreases your number by one :) "

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!

Need to get bullzeye to get a bomb in her mailbox..
(don't do it, I wanna do it in my dreams :) )

Santa_Clause
11-30-2007, 10:39 AM
If the teacher's hot then I'm not flaming :p

By the way, the grey thing is called the Lead.

n3ss3s
11-30-2007, 10:52 AM
rofl, if a ~155 centimeters tall, about 50-65 years old, hair 1,5 centimeters tall (brown/gray) turns you on, all I've got to say you're one disturbed young man...

ZephyrsFury
11-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Yea the grey thing is called a lead but its actually composed of graphite. And your teacher was a bit harsh but it was your fault for not being prepared.

Killerdou
11-30-2007, 12:13 PM
i doupt she is actually allowed to^^

n3ss3s
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
It might've been a joke, since some adults (no offense anyone) tend to have a lil excotic sense of humor...

+I was prepared, I didn't know my sharpener can eat couple centimeters of lead :S

Meh... We'll see was it a joke when I get teh paper...

babeboom
11-30-2007, 01:47 PM
It might've been a joke, since some adults (no offense anyone) tend to have a lil excotic sense of humor...

+I was prepared, I didn't know my sharpener can eat couple centimeters of lead :S

Meh... We'll see was it a joke when I get teh paper...

its sure a joke it happens all the time:p

GoF
11-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Just a joke. Teachers have gay jokes.. Like my history teacher always says like "Hello teletubbies" to the class at the start.. (or replace teletubbies with some other gay word)

King of Knives
11-30-2007, 05:34 PM
My Danish teacher is so cool :P She's the best teacher in the world, don't get me wrong. If you do something you shouldn't or don't do something you should, she'll capture you with her gaze and you can get your eyes away until you admit/regret :P. There is one boy in my class who likes to do everything he shouldn't. So this teacher gets his eyes fixes on hers, and then she walks towards him. Then she, at purpose, stands on his feet :P She's mean as hell, but afterwards, she just laughs, and of course she's just joking :D

-Knives

R0b0t1
11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I have a nice looking music teacher, but thats not really what I wanted to say. (No older woman jokes, please. She's about twenty)

My homeroom teacher plays The Game (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Game) with us. Its funny, 'cause like, you're doing something, and then - "I LOST THE GAME!!!" really loud.

Santa_Clause
11-30-2007, 10:06 PM
rofl, if a ~155 centimeters tall, about 50-65 years old, hair 1,5 centimeters tall (brown/gray) turns you on, all I've got to say you're one disturbed young man...

Let's get this party started then.

Naum
12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
They dont use lead any more in pencils. just granite and clay :p

awesom
12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
All your stories of teachers are making me sad because I only just finished school and am missing it a little bit. :( Specially the cool teachers who made fun of other kids with us ! One teacher used to just laugh as we bullied this kid and he'd join in (but this kid deserved it) all the teachers actually laughed until sometimes we'd go to far.. but still awesome days :(

JuKKa
12-02-2007, 11:11 AM
We have this one teacher u just "lick" him for a few minutes. And ull get 10 (a+)

Hes homosexual though... But cool anyways.
Hes always like:´Hiii (my name) howya doin today.. :D`

Still in spain ..

mastaraymond
12-02-2007, 11:40 AM
My math teacher always kicks me .

He is a weirdo x).

EDIT:
Lol here's a picture of him, at a exam party last year ^^. (Hes the fat ass)

http://www.erasmuscollege.nl/fotoboek/albums/stunt_2007/DSC_8139web.jpg

Naum
12-02-2007, 12:45 PM
My math teacher always kicks me .

He is a weirdo x).

EDIT:
Lol here's a picture of him, at a exam party last year ^^. (Hes the fat ass)

http://www.erasmuscollege.nl/fotoboek/albums/stunt_2007/DSC_8139web.jpg

Wawawewa