PDA

View Full Version : Madden 08 - xbox 360 - xbox live

oliver1205
12-02-2007, 01:54 AM
i just picked it up yesterday :p. anyone wanna play me on live? im not that great but need to the practice. i think im 0-5 on ranked matches lol.

Mr.Klean
12-02-2007, 02:28 AM
I kick ass at the game. We have weekly 16 player tournies at work. Never played it online though. Xbox live is highway robbery.

oliver1205
12-02-2007, 04:07 AM
what do you mean " highway robbery "

Mr.Klean
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
what do you mean " highway robbery "

Way too expensive, for way too little.

oliver1205
12-06-2007, 12:36 AM
70 a year**** to play with people all over the world. not to bad imho

IEatJ00erBaybees
12-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Ugh. I wasn't horrible, just I didn't cheat when I had Madden 2004 for PS2 Online.

If you don't want to pay XBL charges, PS2 was the way to go. Anyway, I was like 10-35-1 when I accidentally deleted my EA Sports Nation account. Wasn't that I was bad, just kids would use that stupid Playmaker control to switch a running play from left to right, and it was just unstoppable. Try doing that about 15x a drive, and I couldn't win.

I remember one game, the guy forfeited because I was winning by like 14. So anyway, it was like a 4 pt lead with like 10 seconds to go, and I wanted to run up the score so it made my stats better. I throw a short pass to get an extra field goal and extend the lead/make my stats better before the end of the game.

CPU picks it off, brings it back. I was so pissed. Last time I try some of that bull. NFL Street on the other hand...

EDIT: I just got a torrent for the game for PC. :] Me and my cousin just enjoy doing simulated franchises w/o playing. I am getting a gamepad for CPU for Xmas, so I'll be able to play then. Playing w/ the keyboard is too difficult. I am the Titans, I have a young team lead by Shawn Merriman, Laurence Maroney, and Vince Young. We won the Super Bowl the first season after a 10-0 start, to finish up 13-3. I did one more season and got 12-4, and lost in the divisional round. I won the AFC South both years.