PDA

View Full Version : www.javaownzu.com

awesom
12-03-2007, 12:40 PM
These forums been round for a bit, but now they have been modified a fair bit and are more dedicated to scar and rs cheating, we have a black market and a few script sections divided into member rankings.

We are looking for new members (scripters) and people who are interested in RS cheating and some other programming languages. We also have graphics and web design sections.

If you love RS and love RS cheating or other programming languages you should check these forums out.

Also a Mod position or two up for grabs to good scripters.

Lacky
12-04-2007, 06:08 AM
What the hell? Whenever I click on a link, a pop-up comes up :p

It kind of looks like you bought the site or whatever and posted the code from like a 2plans.com thingo.

Site looks alright though.

MasterKill
12-04-2007, 06:12 AM
trojan found while opening that site! :o

TurtleVVisperer
12-04-2007, 06:50 AM

WHAT? Are you serious? I just went there and started clicking around...

Gonna run scans overnight just in case...

awesom
12-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for moving this I wasn't sure where it should be never saw this section.

WTF! No there isn't it was probably something else you were doing because the forums have been around for a long time and many members have been on it and many people no one has ever said anything like that..

And the adds are by the hosting :( I am looking for better hosting but (preferably free) but if I get more active users I may go to paid hosting. In the mean time I suggest FireFox and Adblock. :)

What the hell? Whenever I click on a link, a pop-up comes up :p

It kind of looks like you bought the site or whatever and posted the code from like a 2plans.com thingo.

Site looks alright though.

I made these forums from scratch all the boards and stuff.

Hobbit
12-04-2007, 11:54 PM
WTF! No there isn't it was probably something else you were doing because the forums have been around for a long time and many members have been on it and many people no one has ever said anything like that..

I had some other people I know who use same anti virus as Masterkill to check it out as insurance and they all got Trojan warnings.

Thread closed, link removed