PDA

View Full Version : Ratz!

WT-Fakawi
08-20-2006, 11:17 AM
-=Ratz!=-

-=by WT-Fakawi.=-

-=Version 0.39.=-

SRL 3.0 REQUIRED

GET YOUR COPY OF SRL HERE (http://www.villu-reborn.com)

New Version 0.39

Enhanced Callibration
Better Statistics
Better Ratz Detection
Better ColorClicking (Thanks Flyboy))
BugFixes: No more apronclicking, No more prisongoblin clicking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratz! levels Combat, Magic, Prayer, Woodcutting, Firemaking and Cooking. All in one script, flawless....

Keep private, try it out, .... its fun!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Place your Combat 15+ Players West of Port Sarim at the Altar next to the Rats by the Graveyard.
2. Equip your Players with plenty axes (3), a tinderbox, and 3 pieces of armour.
3. If you want to train magic too, make sure your chars are Mage Level-3 and equip them with plenty water/earth/body runes.
4. For Better Callibration ColorPick the RatzWaterColor in Line 91.
5. Some basic knowledge of SRL is required.

http://dakotastorm.sslpowered.com/dakotastorm.com/Pictures/RatZ.jpg

Stand Here to Start and Sample MiniMap WaterColor (line 90).

What does Ratz do?

This script Attacks Goblins and Rats, Picks up Coins, Bones, Junk and Meat. It will perform confuse Mage. It will cut Trees, Light Logs and Cook and eat the Meat. Ratz! is entirely build around timed loops. (Each Main Loop takes Approx. 90 seconds) So RatZ will keep on going and going and going. Use this script to level your Combat whilst enjoying the bonus of raising woodcutting, firemaking and cooking.

How do I run it?

- Get SRL from www.villu-reborn.com and install.
- Fill in the number of Players in HowManyPlayers (line 118)
- Fill in names/passes/nicks of your Players (line 123 ~)
- Open Runescape client and drag crosshair over runescapeclient. Walk to the ratzspot with all your players.
- ColorPick the Watercolor and paste in line 91.
- Done. Run the script!

GENERAL NOTICE:

- Do not wear bonecolored clothes nor have white hair!
- Do not use this script if you suspect your Players to be flagged, since the mouse moves quite fast around the screen sometimes :)
- You are free to use any of my code IN FREE (!) PROJECTS as long as you credit me properly. I hate to see my code in "pay" scripts, so dont do that :D

Features:

NO OPTIONS! ...:D dont even think about it :D (1720 lines of pure coding)
Kills Goblins.
Kills Rats.
Evens out Attack/Strength/Defence.
Collects Coins.
Collects Bones and Meat (and some other junk too...)
Cuts Trees.
Lights Logs.
Cooks Meat.
Eats Meat.
Buries Bones (Runs away from Shades and Zombies....)
Drops Ashes, Talismans, Kebabs, Beers, Necklaces, Broken Axes, Axe Sticks, Arrows, Chiefs Hat and Goblin Mails.
Fast FindTalk reaction/ little lag.

Future Plans:

Add Bigger FrameWork for Callibration
Add Range
Add Fishing

Credits: The SRL Team!

A Progress:

Worked for 14 Hours, 21 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Killed 1077 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 351 Trees
Casted 699 Spells
Lit 346 Logs
Cooked 296 Times
Name :
Number : 6
Worked for : 126 minutes.
Active : True
0 : = F. AT 42. ST 41. DF 42. PR 31. HP 43. MG 37. CO 26. FM 35. WC 31. W : 76 min. L:
1 : = F. AT 45. ST 45. DF 44. PR 30. HP 44. MG 12. CO 26. FM 34. WC 33. W : 88 min. L:
2 : = F. AT 44. ST 48. DF 43. PR 26. HP 46. MG 26. CO 22. FM 31. WC 27. W : 48 min. L:
3 : = T. AT 45. ST 44. DF 44. PR 26. HP 44. MG 12. CO 25. FM 31. WC 27. W : 191 min.
4 : = F. AT 44. ST 45. DF 43. PR 24. HP 44. MG 9. CO 18. FM 32. WC 28. W : 11 min. L:
5 : = F. AT 43. ST 39. DF 41. PR 23. HP 41. MG 12. CO 15. FM 24. WC 20. W : 43 min. L:
6 : = T. AT 22. ST 22. DF 21. PR 19. HP 23. MG 3. CO 24. FM 34. WC 30. W : 126 min. L:
7 : = T. AT 42. ST 44. DF 41. PR 25. HP 43. MG 10. CO 14. FM 18. WC 14. W : 195 min. L:

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 15 |
| Trade[s] Made : 19 |
| Fight Random[s] : 4 |
| Talking Random[s] : 12 |
| Dwarfs[s] Solved : 1 |
| Rick[s] Solved : 1 |
| OldMen Solved : 4 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 2 |
| Certer[s] Solved : 4 |
| New Box[s] Solved : 12 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy, and POST PROGRESS!

P.S. i will NOT answer any nobular questions on the functionality of this script. Do not, I repeat NOT PM me about any malfunctioning of this script. If it is not working, it is something YOU do wrong. But, dont worry, there are plenty of Devs and SRL-Members around who are more then willing of helping you out. I simply dont have the time anymore.

WT-Fakawi

Infantry001
08-20-2006, 12:49 PM
wow... im amazed.

i looked at the code, and it seems like heck of a piece of work! I can't believe you managed to make this type of script. Long Live Fakawi! :D

thecoolbrian
08-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I just found out srl forums are back sweetttttttttt

Cheesehunk
08-20-2006, 06:24 PM
You decided to release to the General public I see! Good job Fakawi.:)

Respect this script everyone. its the only one of its kind. Be thankful, and give feedback, and be sure to post your progress reports.

inferno
08-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Awesomness Fakawi, very nice script. :)

Jagex_Fagex
08-21-2006, 10:54 AM
thanks fakawi.. relle appreciated. i hope this wasnt just because of what i said to wizzy.

Wizzup?
08-21-2006, 11:48 AM
thanks fakawi.. relle appreciated. i hope this wasnt just because of what i said to wizzy.

Not really lol.

Jagex_Fagex
08-23-2006, 06:24 AM
well thats good. i just didnt want him to go out of his way just for a "cheat" for some game.

anywayz, i hope it still works, i wish to try this

dingo
08-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Course it works! Very well too at that. Well done for an amazing script, thanks.

maglor
08-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I get this error

Line 932: [Error] (5549:11): Unknown identifier 'FindColorCircleD' in script C:\Program Files\Stuff\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Color.scar

Sumilion
08-24-2006, 12:30 PM
you didn't copied your plugins. Once you extracted srl, you must place them in includes in a map (you must make it yourself) called SRL, in that map you paste the maps+files you downloaded. One of these maps is name place inside plugins folder or something like that, go in that map, copy all the files that are in it, then go back where the map includes is and go into the folder plugins, paste them there, then it will work :)

maglor
08-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks ^^

maglor
08-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Sorry duble post

maglor
08-24-2006, 12:54 PM
More problems! The script doesn't type good

It is supposed to type lordrune46, but in runescape it types lordrune'

Also the numbers 0 and 2 don't work, anyone?

Sumilion
08-24-2006, 01:50 PM
well... i don't have a 0 or a 2 in any of my names, but the 4 and 6 works fine for me...

Jhnboyman
08-25-2006, 01:17 AM
you didn't copied your plugins. Once you extracted srl, you must place them in includes in a map (you must make it yourself) called SRL, in that map you paste the maps+files you downloaded. One of these maps is name place inside plugins folder or something like that, go in that map, copy all the files that are in it, then go back where the map includes is and go into the folder plugins, paste them there, then it will work :)

hold on a sec...mps= folder right?

k ...
under
C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL

ive been trying for hours now

thanks!

is Chars NPC... and so on... (from SRL v 3.1 or 3.0 whatever it is )

then under

C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Plugins

i have all the plugins from

C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL\place inside plugins folder

so what am i missing?

i still get

Failed when compiling
Line 932: [Error] (5549:11): Unknown identifier 'FindColorCircleD' in script C:\PROGRAM FILES\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Color.scar

Sumilion
08-25-2006, 08:41 AM
well... im pretty sure its the plugins, check if this file exists :
C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Plugins\FreddyPlugin.dll

tarajunky
08-26-2006, 04:55 AM
Well, I don't have a progress report, but I did try the script with one character several times.

Firstly, it's a wonderful, creative idea for a script. It's a great place to train many different skills.

One of my first conclusions is that Fakawi must have a faster computer than me, since the script often 'misses' seeing the text for the findobject type searches. The mouse moves to the object, and continues on to other objects before the screen has a chance to refresh the text at the top left. When I looked over the script, I saw a lot of FTwait(1) after mouse movements. Just to test whether the wait time was the problem, I increased the initial wait from 200 ms to 400 ms. This made the script 'miss' a whole lot less objects during searches. Again, I think this is simply because my laptop integrated video graphics can't keep up with the CPU processing the script.

A second observation is that the mouse moves around a whole lot. It seems like everything is based on findobject type searches, where you find a single color and then move to mouse to confirm the associated text. For many objects there were other scenery objects like walls or trees or mounds that would get probed a lot during the searches, resulting in more mouse movement than I am personally comfortable with. If the object color searches were tuned up a bit, you could drastically reduce the amount of mouse movement and be more precise.

A third observation is that when casting spells, it doesn't actually check to see whether you have enough runes to cast it. So, if you only have 1 each of body, earth, and water runes in your inventory, then it will switch to the magic tab, click on the spell (which is not lit up), and then head off to the main screen to target something, which always leads to an error message popping up in the runescape text box. It will continue doing this forever, apparently. There should be a check, either at the level of the inventory or at the level of the magic tab to make sure that you can actually cast the spell before you attempt it.

bullzeye95
08-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow Fakawi! This is amazing!
<============== -RatZ 0.30- Progress Report ===============>
Worked for 1 Hours, 10 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Killed 73 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 29 Trees
Casted 3 Spells
Lit 16 Logs
Cooked 3 Times
Name : **********
Number : 0
Worked for : 66 minutes.
0 : ********** = T. AT 11. ST 9. DF 9. PR 3. HP 13. MG 3. CO 14. FM 10. WC 32. W : 66 min. L:

I stopped it manually, and it was still going GREAT. :D

WT-Fakawi
08-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Well, I don't have a progress report, but I did try the script with one character several times.

Firstly, it's a wonderful, creative idea for a script. It's a great place to train many different skills.

One of my first conclusions is that Fakawi must have a faster computer than me, since the script often 'misses' seeing the text for the findobject type searches. The mouse moves to the object, and continues on to other objects before the screen has a chance to refresh the text at the top left. When I looked over the script, I saw a lot of FTwait(1) after mouse movements. Just to test whether the wait time was the problem, I increased the initial wait from 200 ms to 400 ms. This made the script 'miss' a whole lot less objects during searches. Again, I think this is simply because my laptop integrated video graphics can't keep up with the CPU processing the script.

A second observation is that the mouse moves around a whole lot. It seems like everything is based on findobject type searches, where you find a single color and then move to mouse to confirm the associated text. For many objects there were other scenery objects like walls or trees or mounds that would get probed a lot during the searches, resulting in more mouse movement than I am personally comfortable with. If the object color searches were tuned up a bit, you could drastically reduce the amount of mouse movement and be more precise.

A third observation is that when casting spells, it doesn't actually check to see whether you have enough runes to cast it. So, if you only have 1 each of body, earth, and water runes in your inventory, then it will switch to the magic tab, click on the spell (which is not lit up), and then head off to the main screen to target something, which always leads to an error message popping up in the runescape text box. It will continue doing this forever, apparently. There should be a check, either at the level of the inventory or at the level of the magic tab to make sure that you can actually cast the spell before you attempt it.

Thanks Tara, wonderfull comments.

First Conclusion: I think that might be true. I tweak speed on every machine I run my scripts.

Second Observation: I know, I know. It is a problem. I cant track deformed BitMaps quick enough in order to accurately click on moving objects such as Goblins and Rats. You are right: I run through a fixed array of colors finding alternately a rat and a goblin. This makes the mouse go wacky across the screen. But it is the only way I know to "accurately" track moving objects using Scar. Anyone else have a better solution, please help... As long as your account isnt flagged, youre fine I guess.....
During Combat I search for Colors Red (Meat) and Deformed Bones.
I personally like the Treetracking best: It uses a small deformed bar (8,1)
Tree:= BitmapFromString(8, 1, '68783458583D383824' +
'707834485022687834384822586036');
It finds it without a glitch...smooth click.

Third Observation: Yes! A bug. You are right. Never seen that one. I solved it, thanks to you :) . Thanks for pointing out. Reason is: I have never gotten "amount.scar" properly to work, (lousy excuse) but thats why I have never been able to count the amount of rune I have in my inventory. Anybody got that running? Please help too....

One a sidenote: I have got it casting wind strike now too, or any other spell for that matter....

Thanks for your valuable comments, Tara! This together with R.Bob comments will make this a better script. Thanks :)

bullzeye95: A report!!!!! Finally. Thanks.
Worked for 1 Hours, 10 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Killed 73 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 29 Trees
Casted 3 Spells
Lit 16 Logs
Cooked 3 Times
Name : **********
0 : ********** = T. AT 11. ST 9. DF 9. PR 3. HP 13. MG 3. CO 14. FM 10. WC 32. W : 66 min. L:

wildchilddz
08-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Failed when compiling
[Error] (17310:28): String error
[Error] (17310:28): Syntax error

b33 g00d
08-31-2006, 12:18 AM
Look's sweet man, i'm about to give it a try. :)

Sumilion
08-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Failed when compiling
[Error] (17310:28): String error
[Error] (17310:28): Syntax error

Well... you messed up :), when i download the script, it compiles fine, so you edited the login wrong, or some other setup. Redownload it, fill the stuff in again, and make sure that you set it up correctly. So if you must enter your name somewhere in a ''. then dont delete the '', but make it like : 'Sumilion'

Sumilion
09-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Here ya go fawki, a nice little progress report :)
Worked for 2 Hours, 18 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Killed 83 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 20 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 28 Logs
Cooked 15 Times

Nova Phoenix
09-06-2006, 11:27 PM
****** hell! Why is it every script I try ALWAYS has an error? This one that I got is as follows:

Failed when compiling
Line 1162: [Error] (17014:24): Unknown identifier 'RatzWaterColor' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\[SRL]RatZ 0.30 pub.scar

So what's the deal? How do I fix it?

WhiteShadow
09-06-2006, 11:31 PM
****** hell! Why is it every script I try ALWAYS has an error? This one that I got is as follows:

Failed when compiling
Line 1162: [Error] (17014:24): Unknown identifier 'RatzWaterColor' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\[SRL]RatZ 0.30 pub.scar

So what's the deal? How do I fix it?

Hell, and why is it that when I download it everything is really fine? Try redownloading the script, don't accidently delete anything. When you pick a color you copy and paste it over the current color, don't paste it over the whole line.

Nova Phoenix
09-06-2006, 11:39 PM
I did get the script working again. Must have...accidently deleted the ratzwatercolor bit.

Now I must ask something else. How do I MAKE the script train on "Controlled" style? Because it always chooses the first style, and I don't want that to happen.

bobert5696
09-07-2006, 12:14 AM
I did get the script working again. Must have...accidently deleted the ratzwatercolor bit.

Now I must ask something else. How do I MAKE the script train on "Controlled" style? Because it always chooses the first style, and I don't want that to happen.
edit the procedure on line 500 i would guess, delete the whole thing, replace it with writeln('Changing att mode') see if it works then, and when Changing att mode comes up, and it doesnt, youll knnow you fixed it, dont delete the other function stuff though, cause then you have to do more editing to completely get rid of the errors it would cause

Nova Phoenix
09-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Procedure SetLowest;
var Ci, HL1, HL2, HL:Integer;
Begin
GetAllLevels;
HL := 100;
for Ci := 1 to 2 do
begin
HL1 := Players[CurrentPlayer].level[Ci];
HL2 := Players[CurrentPlayer].level[Ci+1];
if HL2 > HL1 then
begin
if HL > HL1 then HL := HL1;
end
else
begin
if HL > HL2 then HL := HL2;
end;
end;

for CI := 1 to 3 do // method can be adapted to 3 choice armour (2Handed)
begin
if Players[CurrentPlayer].level[Ci] = HL then
begin
if CI = 3 then CI := CI + 1;
SetFightMode(CI);
Exit;
end;
End;

Exactly what part do I edit to make it choose the third style on the Iron Longsword's list? The third style is the "Stab - Controlled" style.

Yes, I know it is somewhat slower, but that's the way I want it for now.

wildchilddz
09-20-2006, 10:23 PM
thanks for the help on my prob. I havnt had internet so havnt been able to post much

wtf i sp4nk
09-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Great script i love it and very creative spot to put it:f:
I dont no hwo to copy and paste out of scar so i cant post progress report but its awesome:duh:

Bob Mrly
09-25-2006, 02:11 AM
Just to let you know, press Ctrl + C. I don't know how people don't know how to do that, that is how I always copy....

draoz
10-02-2006, 03:11 PM
i get this error

line 394: [ERROR] (16604:11) : Duplicate identifier 'FTWAIT' in script.

WT-Fakawi
10-02-2006, 03:21 PM
FTWAit is now part of SRL. You need to replace all the FTWait with FTWait2 in the Ratz script.

XX Replay XX
10-02-2006, 04:01 PM
this is my other account it wont let me sign on droaz for some reason anyway...umm could u tell me where to get that and how to do it im new to scar i just startted autoing 2 days ago now..

jman1212
10-02-2006, 09:50 PM
This is probably the script I most want to try out. It likes great.

Overtime
10-03-2006, 11:45 PM
i like it very much!!! but i get this error when im using it....

Worked for 15 Seconds
Killed 0 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 0 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 0 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Name :
Worked for : 0 minutes.
0 : = T. AT 14. ST 14. DF 14. PR 6. HP 18. MG 1. CO 42. FM 35. WC 40. W : 0 min. L:
1 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
2 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
3 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
4 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
5 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
6 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
7 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
8 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Access violation at address 00653F79 in module 'scar.exe'. Read of address 02477FFE in line 116 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Text.scar

EDIT WT: Removed playername

revolink24
10-07-2006, 09:30 PM
does this need to be updated for the new interfaces?

ry0240
10-12-2006, 12:24 AM
does this work with the new game style? this would pwn

Sumilion
10-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Yes it does work. The thing that went kaboom wasnt this script but some procedures in SRL, so make sure you have the latest SRL and that's it ;)

fishboy52
10-12-2006, 01:21 PM
SPAMMING is NOT an acceptable way to gain post count !

thanks man

thanks man
you rock

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

this is sweettttttt

If you are going to take the time to write something,Please make positive insightful posts ! ~RAM

ArticleRed
10-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Help please; I get this error:

LoadChars failed - folder "C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL\SmallChars\" does not exist
SRL Compiled in 109msec.
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 128 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\ratz.scar

Sumilion
10-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Lemme gues, your using 1 player ? If so then delete the other players in there, if not then make sure the StartPlayer is correct and the NumberOfPlayers aswell.

ArticleRed
10-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Lemme gues, your using 1 player ? If so then delete the other players in there, if not then make sure the StartPlayer is correct and the NumberOfPlayers aswell.

Yeah, I'm using 1 player. That solved that problem now it says:

[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 285 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Login.scar

Help please? BTW thanks for the quick response.

Sumilion
10-13-2006, 07:07 PM
And your sure HowManyPlayers is at 1 ?

ArticleRed
10-13-2006, 07:49 PM
yep

ArticleRed
10-13-2006, 07:54 PM
nvm, i think its a downloading mistake i made. I'll reinstall scar

wtf i sp4nk
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Line 394: [Error] (16804:11): Duplicate identifier 'FTWAIT' in script
how do i fix?

scarscaper4life
10-18-2006, 03:23 AM
Line 394: [Error] (16804:11): Duplicate identifier 'FTWAIT' in script
how do i fix?

you should search this thread before you ask

you have to change all the FTWAIT to FTWAIT2 as FTWAIT is a fuction in SRL

gamelover25
10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Nice job script rocks. Oh btw scarscaper you gotta put in 2 after FTWAIT

Mutant Squirrle
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
pretty crazy fawki

RAM
10-22-2006, 03:15 PM
HEY THERE, Awesome Script, I'm very new to all of this, but, I think I'm getting the hang of it ;-)..this is the first one I have been able to use with any degree of success...I certainly do not have the experience with writing scripts, etc to criticize, but, as a long time player of RS, I will tell you what I saw and didn't see...
No spells cast, No bones buried,it picked up random items, only picked up coins 1 time, and missed several rune drops..It auto talked to some low level player randomly with "crazy" and he replied with.."I know I am", then he followed me around for about 10 mins,I waited to see if the script was going to answer any of his questions, but it didn't..he tried trading me, but it didn't accept his trade (wasn't sure if this was wrote in or not)...Only cooked rat 1 time, time, and it waited awhile to eat it, I had other food in my inventory (shrimp,cabbage,potato), but it did not eat any of these...

It solved the frog random with no problems, however I did not receive a token ( I had space in my inventory at the time and this char is only level 4, so i'm not sure why? ) I brought a bow with me just as an experiment , I switched to it and it ranged the goblin's no problem, it picked up the arrows 2 different times, however it did not but them back into the quiver on the character..( I was not expecting it to, as I thought I read that this script did not pick up arrows,It was just an experiment within an experiment =p),when the quiver was empty, it just went on whacking at the goblins with the bow( was hoping it might change weapons ;-) )...After the random, it logged itself out, but, as I was only using 1 character, it logged right back in...It seemed to take a couple of minutes for it to get it's bearings back, but after that, it resumed, randomly killing, chopping, and burning like it had been...It was functioning OK when I stopped the test......
Well, considering this is the first script i have been successfully able to execute, I do not have anything to compare it against, but, I was very excited to see it do what it did...Good work here and I very much look forward to trying out some more of your creations...Oh and if you need an "unbiased tester" for any of your future works, feel free to send them my way *wink wink, nod nod* RAM

Worked for 56 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Killed 25 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 16 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 10 Logs
Cooked 1 Times

WT-Fakawi
11-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Yes. Updated! Minor update really. Just some new Rat colors, and I added RC. I think this is the first publicly release that uses RC.

Here's a progress report:

Worked for 24 Hours, 46 Minutes and 48 Seconds
Killed 1800 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 0 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 440 Logs
Cooked 213 Times
Name :
Number : 3
Worked for : 230 minutes.
0 : = T. AT 24. ST 23. DF 23. PR 15. HP 24. MG 1. CO 11. FM 22. WC 19. W : 266 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 22. ST 22. DF 22. PR 12. HP 23. MG 1. CO 15. FM 23. WC 19. W : 271 min. L:
2 : = T. AT 23. ST 23. DF 22. PR 10. HP 24. MG 1. CO 12. FM 20. WC 17. W : 271 min. L:
3 : = T. AT 25. ST 24. DF 24. PR 11. HP 25. MG 1. CO 13. FM 22. WC 19. W : 230 min. L:
4 : = T. AT 24. ST 23. DF 23. PR 9. HP 24. MG 1. CO 9. FM 16. WC 13. W : 126 min. L:
5 : = T. AT 31. ST 31. DF 30. PR 13. HP 31. MG 1. CO 15. FM 22. WC 19. W : 267 min. L:

Look at the stability of this script. 24 hours with 6 Players (with some help of the Remote Master ;) ) It's not profitable, but still consider this one of my best creations.

Enjoy!

masquerader
11-03-2006, 03:46 AM
i just tested amount.scar, and it works
so if you wanted to use it, you could :)

runeamount('inv','air')

RAM
11-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Hey There WT-F, I've been experimenting with this script quite a bit more, I have 10 characters that i have been rotating out 6 at a time, I know this is designed for level 20+ characters, but I've used this script with all my fresh accounts and have been able to level most of them very well. I am hoping for a new computer very soon to unleash the true potential of this script and the SCAR program in general. Not to sound like an ungrateful leacher, but I have been rethinking this script in my mind the last few weeks and posted a couple times under a few "request scripts" messages, but not have received a reply, anyways, here's my idea....I like the idea of building a noob army, not just disposable level 3 characters, but each one having it's own name, style and qualities, being able to blend in a bit better.Takeing as much pride in these characters as I do with my main accounts....I like the idea of having a script, to be able to train my characters from scratch, giving them the basic foundation to start themselves on a profitable journey in RS..While this script provides basic combat training, as well as magic..and gaining a few levels in fire makeing while train the cooking skill ...I noticed in the area of Rimington where this script was designed for, there are places to net fish and mine as well....It would be nice to be able to incorporate these into the script as well.....I really like the way this script runs, reminds me of the attention deficat noob i was, the day I walked from Lumby Castle, so full of wonderlust and enthusism for the riches yet to be discovered in this new enchanting world...Running from tree to tree, chopping and Hacking, burning a few logs just for fun, Killing a goblin or chicken, then running off to try my hand at a different skill, the whole time, so excited, that I was unable to stay focused on one task for a few moments at a time.....Anyways, this is just a thought, keep up the good work here as always, and I'm going to check out the new updates, Thanks a Bunch, RAM

RAM
11-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Um, "removes foot from mouth to speak", re-read post from beginning, including "future plans", that include fishing, and uh, I guess I could just use a power miner while I was in the same area...Keep up the great work just the same, RAM

WT-Fakawi
11-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Good comments. TY. I will see what I can do. What holds me back though is the sheer volume of the work. It is already 2000+ lines, and browsing the script is becoming very hard. I am thinking of splitting the script up into small {.include} files to overcome that problem.

First on the list is: Fishing... Maybe I will even make sorta "hook" system enabling me to hook different functions without drastically changing the script. (Its is basically already in the mainloop, just needs some modifications....)

Boreas
11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Could you please explain more about this hook system? It sounds useful but I don't know what you mean.

Edit: \/ \/ wyn you should see my posts lol

Wyn
11-16-2006, 06:38 PM
{offtopic] Ram, ive never seen sumbody talk so much :P [/offtopic]

and fawk ill do some testing for ya :D

RAM
11-17-2006, 02:20 AM
Fakawi, I tried the new script, as well as updating to SRL 3.5 and forms patch, I tried reading up a bit on the "remote master", but was unable to find to much regarding this, any help in referring me to information pertaining to this would be helpful, ....When using the script,I tried entering a name, and also leaving the default "XXX" in the setup portion, but received this message both times.....Line 356: [Error] (16766:4) Unknown identifier 'RC' in script , any help regarding this matter would be very much appreciated, Thanks, RAM

{offtopic] Ram, ive never seen sumbody talk so much :P [/offtopic]

wyn10, I hear this from my wife quite a bit "JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME ALREADY !!!!" :P

Wyn
11-17-2006, 04:45 AM
Fakawi, I tried the new script, as well as updating to SRL 3.5 and forms patch, I tried reading up a bit on the "remote master", but was unable to find to much regarding this, any help in referring me to information pertaining to this would be helpful, ....When using the script,I tried entering a name, and also leaving the default "XXX" in the setup portion, but received this message both times.....Line 356: [Error] (16766:4) Unknown identifier 'RC' in script , any help regarding this matter would be very much appreciated, Thanks, RAM

wyn10, I hear this from my wife quite a bit "JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME ALREADY !!!!" :P

LMFAO XD :spot:

RAM
11-18-2006, 06:01 AM
WOOT, Just got a Brand Spankin New Comp :) :) :) , Look out world , here I come !!!!!!!!!!

da_professa
11-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Sooo did u fix that rc problem?

!bezo!
11-25-2006, 01:56 PM
wow this is awsome, hopefuly this will stop low lvl autoers! :p

RAM
11-25-2006, 10:16 PM
I think I just had the new SRL configured wrong, all has been running smooh since :)

Joe Cool
11-27-2006, 06:47 PM
<============== -RatZ 0.34- Progress Report ===============>
Worked for 12 Hours, 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds
Killed 907 Rats and Goblins
Chopped 0 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 122 Logs
Cooked 97 Times

^ = Me like biiiig time. I got home from school and turned it off. It can run longer! =D Im sure of that. Wt-Fakawi FTW!!!!

anandacote
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Amazing!!!! Very good job. One of the best script i've seen so far and it works perfectly.

Xplox
12-02-2006, 09:38 PM
i get this error
Duplicate identifier 'NewUser' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL/SRL/Misc/PlayerForm.scar

lolpie
12-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Small request: can someone please tell me how to make it so that it doesn't select Defence when fighting? I want to train my pure

Thanks, help appreciated.

TOB
12-09-2006, 08:19 PM
The FightMode function is broken right now, wait until next version of SRL is out.

For now just go in and edit the code.

lolpie
12-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Yep I did that..deleted all of SetLowest and it works fine now! Great script, I just wish it would fight more :(

WT-Fakawi
12-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Updated Ratz! for 3.6

Better callibration.
More Walking.
Better Ratz Detection.
Efficient ColorArray. (Thanks Flyboy)
Better Statistics.
Compatible with SRL Global Stats.
Lots of Bug Fixes (Yes I read my threads.)
- Apron solved
- Prisoned Goblin solved.

Enjoy! (and post progress)

Wyn
12-27-2006, 09:27 AM
SWEEET thanks fawky!!!!!!!

david$
12-29-2006, 01:11 AM
ummm, i tried with srl 3.6... and i got this error

Failed when compiling
Line 341: [Error] (17394:1): Unknown identifier 'SendSRLReport' in script C:\Documents and Settings\ds\desktop\RatZ 0[1].39 PUB.scar

syberium
12-29-2006, 01:25 AM
thanks!! fakawi!!! u pwn!!! =]]

paul da playa
12-29-2006, 06:52 AM
looks like a very complex script, and that you've put loads of time into it. thank you.

the nerd
12-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Wow, The update to did to make it compatible with the new SRL and the GUI updates in Runescape are amazing.

Buckleyindahouse
12-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Is there a way to disable the script from burying the bones cause Im trying to make me a str pure to sell on sythe and they are picky about prayer?
Also Damn the mouse fast like hell, is there any kind of way to slow it down?
But, besides those 2 things, this is an excellent script. Good Work Fakawi

da_professa
12-29-2006, 03:08 PM
there is a way, but u gotta figure it out your self. I *think* fawki won't be happy abt using script so u can make real money, just an idea tho..

WhiteShadow
12-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Is there a way to disable the script from burying the bones cause Im trying to make me a str pure to sell on sythe and they are picky about prayer?
Also Damn the mouse fast like hell, is there any kind of way to slow it down?
But, besides those 2 things, this is an excellent script. Good Work Fakawi

I'm to lazy to check what Fawki's set his MouseSpeed on, so CTRL + F and find MouseSpeed and replace the number with a bigger number. Autoing should be for fun, not to sell accounts with.. :P

woodcutter
12-29-2006, 08:23 PM
Awesome script, I was just wondering is there a way i can possibly stop it training strenght ? I was trying to make a 40 5 40 account and dont want it to accidently switch onto strenght.

YoHoJo
01-06-2007, 12:47 AM
I have one runnings its been 15 hoursso far and still going strong
but i just noticed that its trying to cast air strike and its spiraling the colors too fast or something.
It moves onto rat for a split second and keep spiraling. then, when it tries to pick up some meat on the floor it doesn't because the uptext remains
"Cast Wind Strike on ->"

I can explain this better if you don't understand.

I also noticed the mouse moves very fast. This is good for speed and all but it seems a bit too fast to me. In the script it says MouseSpeed:=5. and i have my srl mouse speed at 15. but even if i change them, it still moves fast, but im fine with that.

The calibration procedures are amazing. I watched it for a while and it was wonderful.
Only one of my chars got a bit lost, but i helped him.
He ended up very south near the beach/low fishing spots. SO you may need to fix that. Other than that everything has been running smooth. Ill get you a prog once I'mstop it. I'm trying to run as long as possible though.

]
<============== -RatZ 0.39- Progress Report ===============>
Worked for 15 Hours, 36 Minutes and 6 Seconds
Killed 1216 Rats and Goblins
Killed 194 Ratz
Chopped 434 Trees
Casted 379 Spells
Lit 144 Logs
Cooked 91 Times
<============== -RatZ 0.39- Dropping Stats ===============>
Dropped 33 Ashes
Dropped 2 Talismans
Dropped 6 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 1 Arrows
Dropped 22 GoblinMails
Dropped 10 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
Name :
Worked for : 65 minutes.
0 : = T. AT 24. ST 24. DF 30. PR 12. HP 27. MG 1. CO 10. FM 15. WC 49. W : 64 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 25. ST 25. DF 27. PR 6. HP 26. MG 1. CO 9. FM 12. WC 23. W : 64 min. L:
2 : = T. AT 25. ST 23. DF 22. PR 6. HP 24. MG 1. CO 6. FM 14. WC 19. W : 127 min. L:
3 : = F. AT 25. ST 24. DF 24. PR 5. HP 25. MG 1. CO 4. FM 9. WC 18. W : 102 min. L: New Box
4 : = F. AT 26. ST 23. DF 23. PR 7. HP 25. MG 3. CO 12. FM 4. WC 20. W : 74 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
5 : = F. AT 20. ST 19. DF 23. PR 5. HP 22. MG 1. CO 7. FM 6. WC 16. W : 66 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
6 : = T. AT 17. ST 22. DF 19. PR 5. HP 22. MG 2. CO 2. FM 3. WC 14. W : 65 min. L:
7 : = T. AT 20. ST 22. DF 19. PR 4. HP 22. MG 1. CO 5. FM 7. WC 10. W : 64 min. L:
8 : = T. AT 19. ST 20. DF 20. PR 4. HP 22. MG 1. CO 6. FM 7. WC 19. W : 62 min. L:
9 : = T. AT 20. ST 20. DF 19. PR 4. HP 21. MG 1. CO 4. FM 6. WC 20. W : 63 min. L:
10 : = T. AT 22. ST 21. DF 25. PR 5. HP 24. MG 1. CO 5. FM 7. WC 11. W : 65 min. L:
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 15 |
| Talking Random[s] : 2 |
| OldMen Solved : 2 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 3 |
| Death[s] : 2 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

sometimes it just froze so i manually logged out the chars (which is why it says they are in lumby, but they aren't)

This script rocks.
VERY NICE JOB
EDIT:
Just noticed it says that
Casted 379 Spells but i didn't have many runes on the players.
Do goblins drop the correct runes to do confuse spell? Or is that a progress report problem?

Shot_j00
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM

Could you specify which lines you changed this so i can adjust mine cause it is too fast for my computer!

Shot_j00
01-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Nevermind fixed after reading a few tuts!

Worked for 59 Seconds
Killed 0 Rats and Goblins
Killed 0 Ratz
Chopped 0 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 0 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Name :
0 : u = T. AT 8. ST 7. DF 1. PR 1. HP 11. MG 1. CO 1. FM 1. WC 1. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 1 took 45 Seconds

Worked for 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds
Killed 1 Rats and Goblins
Killed 0 Ratz
Chopped 1 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 0 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Name :
0 : = T. AT 8. ST 7. DF 1. PR 1. HP 11. MG 1. CO 1. FM 1. WC 1. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 2 took 124 Seconds

Worked for 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds
Killed 5 Rats and Goblins
Killed 2 Ratz
Chopped 2 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 1 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Name :
0 : = T. AT 8. ST 7. DF 1. PR 1. HP 11. MG 1. CO 1. FM 1. WC 1. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 3 took 114 Seconds

Worked for 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds
Killed 9 Rats and Goblins
Killed 3 Ratz
Chopped 3 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 1 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Name :
0 : = T. AT 8. ST 8. DF 1. PR 1. HP 11. MG 1. CO 1. FM 2. WC 1. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 4 took 231 Seconds

Worked for 10 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Killed 16 Rats and Goblins
Killed 5 Ratz
Chopped 5 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 2 Logs
Cooked 1 Times
Name :
0 : = T. AT 8. ST 8. DF 1. PR 1. HP 11. MG 1. CO 1. FM 2. WC 2. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 5 took 41 Seconds
NextPlayer
Successfully executed

WT-Fakawi
01-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks Yohojo8, for the extensive report on Ratz! I will sure take your things into consideration. I will release a new version nater today :)

YoHoJo
01-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Sweet thanks.
I also noticed you didn't update your guard killer in a while.
I'm gonna use that next and give you reports on that too =).
For now i just got rid of all the casting procedure in the script because of errors.
Im running it again as we speak and i will give you more progress on how it went.

I fround a few areas where the script gets stuck for a while and spirals for about 5-6 loops before calibrating. Sometime i just help it get back. So ill give you a list of those areas later.

IDEA: I know its wierd but,
Maybe add rune buying to the script. The Port Sarim rune shop is only a few clicks away. If the account has good money from randoms or put on by the user maybe let it walk to the rune shop and buy runes for air strike or confuse =). I know its really branching off from what the script does but i think it will be cool. I might try adding that myself Maybe .

Some other things i noticed is when chopping a tree, the script usually continues before the tree is chopped. I dont know if you use waits or colors or whatever to check if the tree is chopped or not but that needs to be fixed a bit. It also needs a few more flags when picking up items. It sometimes clicks and item, and while walking to it, clicks a monster and doesn't pick up the item. I also got lucky once and saw the axe had fly off. Unfortunately the script didn't notice or do anything about it. So i was wondering if you have axe protection on this script or not? I have mainly only bronze and iron axes but one acc has rune. Also when drooping items/buying bones/ cooking/ it sometimes moves too fast and click "examine or use" instead of drop or cook all. This changes the upext to "Use (Item) with" and messes up just about everything. I don't know really how you could fix this except making the mouse move slower when cooking/ dropping/ buying/ or make it more precise when clicking options.

Ill send you another prog after i feel like stopping it. So far its been running pretty smooth except for when it got into those weird areas and spirals for a while.

One thing i really love in this script is the stat balancing! It helps so much. I like having balanced fighting stats on my autoed accounts =) its more organized.
I was also wondering if you could make it chop more. Or let the user choose if it chops more or not. I'd like to see more copping in it =).

Sorry for all the nitty-gritty details and rants. But i know you love to make your scripts perfect =)
P.S: You spelled LATER wrong on your last post (nater) :p
Cant wait for the new version!

Kokosing
01-07-2007, 12:38 AM
thanks for the effort.. incredible job man.
will build up a new char purely with this

WT-Fakawi
01-07-2007, 02:01 AM
New Version of Ratz! available. I took care of some of the issues.

SRL Stats compatible! Get your ID here (http://www.villu-reborn.com/stats/) and fill in at line 115.
Better callibration.
Resolved bug in choptree. Thanks Yoho!
Better Report
More minor issues I cant recall :)

Enjoy, and post progress, (or use your SRLID!)

Join theRatz Statz! (http://www.villu-reborn.com/stats/?action=view_script&id=41) Get your SRLID here (http://www.villu-reborn.com/stats/)

Shot_j00
01-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Everytime I try to login to the SRL Stats thing I get this
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getErrorArray() in /mnt/w0707/d29/s33/b0285a88/www/villu-reborn.com/stats/index.php on line 46

Ruroken
01-07-2007, 03:45 AM
P.S. i will NOT answer any noobular questions on the functionality of this script. Do not, I repeat NOT PM me about any malfunctioning of this script. If it is not working, it is something YOU do wrong. But, dont worry, there are plenty of Devs and SRL-Members around who are more then willing of helping you out. I simply dont have the time anymore.

^.^ noobular. What a wonderful word. I am one of the people hes talking about. Add me if you have any questions.

cant wait to try the new version of Ratz! :p.

YoHoJo
01-07-2007, 03:53 AM
ill try it after i get the one im running to 24+ hours =).
Thanks a bunch for updating it cant wait.
I got a bit more feedback for you =)

EDIT: CANT RESIST IM GETTING IT NOW!

Worked for 22 Hours, 7 Minutes and 22 Seconds
Killed 1761 Rats and Goblins
Killed 265 Ratz
Chopped 651 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 306 Logs
Cooked 161 Times
Dropped 49 Ashes
Dropped 5 Talismans
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 4 Beers
Dropped 10 Necklaces
Dropped 2 Sticks
Dropped 12 GoblinMails
Dropped 16 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
0 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 1 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 27. ST 27. DF 27. PR 10. HP 28. MG 1. CO 12. FM 20. WC 26. W : 192 min. L:
2 : = F. AT 25. ST 24. DF 24. PR 8. HP 25. MG 1. CO 10. FM 17. WC 20. W : 148 min. L: ScapeRune
3 : = T. AT 26. ST 26. DF 25. PR 9. HP 26. MG 1. CO 10. FM 18. WC 21. W : 194 min. L:
4 : = F. AT 26. ST 25. DF 24. PR 9. HP 26. MG 3. CO 15. FM 12. WC 21. W : 118 min. L:
5 : = T. AT 23. ST 22. DF 23. PR 8. HP 24. MG 1. CO 11. FM 16. WC 20. W : 126 min. L:
6 : = F. AT 18. ST 22. DF 19. PR 5. HP 22. MG 2. CO 2. FM 3. WC 14. W : 9 min. L:
7 : = F. AT 22. ST 22. DF 22. PR 7. HP 23. MG 1. CO 8. FM 13. WC 14. W : 118 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
8 : = T. AT 22. ST 21. DF 21. PR 7. HP 23. MG 1. CO 8. FM 15. WC 21. W : 126 min. L:
9 : = F. AT 21. ST 21. DF 21. PR 6. HP 22. MG 1. CO 7. FM 11. WC 21. W : 126 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
10 : = F. AT 23. ST 23. DF 25. PR 7. HP 25. MG 1. CO 6. FM 14. WC 15. W : 121 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
Note: Once again the deaths aren't actually deaths. Just random stuff. =)

Get reads for more globs of feedback im getting new Ratz right now!

ill try it after i get the one im running to 24+ hours =).
Thanks a bunch for updating it cant wait.
I got a bit more feedback for you =)

EDIT: CANT RESIST IM GETTING IT NOW!

Worked for 22 Hours, 7 Minutes and 22 Seconds
Killed 1761 Rats and Goblins
Killed 265 Ratz
Chopped 651 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 306 Logs
Cooked 161 Times
Dropped 49 Ashes
Dropped 5 Talismans
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 4 Beers
Dropped 10 Necklaces
Dropped 2 Sticks
Dropped 12 GoblinMails
Dropped 16 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
0 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 1 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 27. ST 27. DF 27. PR 10. HP 28. MG 1. CO 12. FM 20. WC 26. W : 192 min. L:
2 : = F. AT 25. ST 24. DF 24. PR 8. HP 25. MG 1. CO 10. FM 17. WC 20. W : 148 min. L: ScapeRune
3 : = T. AT 26. ST 26. DF 25. PR 9. HP 26. MG 1. CO 10. FM 18. WC 21. W : 194 min. L:
4 : = F. AT 26. ST 25. DF 24. PR 9. HP 26. MG 3. CO 15. FM 12. WC 21. W : 118 min. L:
5 : = T. AT 23. ST 22. DF 23. PR 8. HP 24. MG 1. CO 11. FM 16. WC 20. W : 126 min. L:
6 : = F. AT 18. ST 22. DF 19. PR 5. HP 22. MG 2. CO 2. FM 3. WC 14. W : 9 min. L:
7 : = F. AT 22. ST 22. DF 22. PR 7. HP 23. MG 1. CO 8. FM 13. WC 14. W : 118 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
8 : = T. AT 22. ST 21. DF 21. PR 7. HP 23. MG 1. CO 8. FM 15. WC 21. W : 126 min. L:
9 : = F. AT 21. ST 21. DF 21. PR 6. HP 22. MG 1. CO 7. FM 11. WC 21. W : 126 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
10 : = F. AT 23. ST 23. DF 25. PR 7. HP 25. MG 1. CO 6. FM 14. WC 15. W : 121 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
Note: Once again the deaths aren't actually deaths. Just random stuff. =)

Get reads for more globs of feedback im getting new Ratz right now!

EDIT:
Fakawi!! UGH

I dont like it so far.
The calibration changes are bad.
It keeps walking south and under the alter and stuff.
Then it never goes back up. So i helped it.
Im gona stick with ver .39 =/

Ill post you some places in .39 where it got stuck a lot.
As for .41 it just goes south, sometimes even as where to the Smithing symbol is on the minimap.
Good Luck. I know you can do it! =)

WT-Fakawi
01-07-2007, 09:53 AM
I bet you didnt fill in the proper WaterColor (line 102).

WT-Fakawi
01-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Come to think of it: the WaterColor is ESSENTIAL for proper functioning in 0.41! So, pick the right WaterColor. (once again, ty yoho :) )

What Callibration now does is: if there is no WaterColor it will walk down. I made it do that, since a lot of Players get kinda stuck just below Rimmington Mine, where there is no Watercolor. So, thats why your Players kept walking down, Yoho, because they couldnt find the proper WaterColor.

Believe me, its soo much more stable now....

YoHoJo
01-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Well, i used the same color i did in .39, but ill try again using a fresh color right now.
Please stay online so i can tell you the results =)

god dammit you were right =)
Thanks =). It works now.
I'm still gonna post of list of places where it normally got stuck and a picture of the mini map of those areas for you so you can maybe make special calibration for those areas.
Its been running for about 3-4 hours and its fine now =).
Thanks =)

WT-Fakawi
01-07-2007, 06:59 PM
So, your version had been ignoring the WaterColor the whole time :) They all prololy end up somewhere between Rimmington Mine and the Fishing Shop. There's no Rats there, thats why I figured they'd have to go down, down to the Water. Works so much nicer in 0.41. Just pick the MiniMap WaterColor and place it in line 102.

Ruroken
01-07-2007, 07:42 PM
yeah YoHoJo dont be so Noobular :p

I havent ran the script yet but the coding looks nice. Good job.

Shot_j00
01-07-2007, 09:56 PM
<============== -RatZ 0.41- Progress Report ===============>
Worked for 1 Hours, 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds
Killed 77 Rats and Goblins
Killed 23 Ratz
Chopped 22 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 8 Logs
Cooked 10 Times
Buried 58 Bones
<============== -RatZ 0.41- Dropping Stats ===============>
Dropped 2 GoblinMails
Name :
0 : = T. AT 9. ST 17. DF 1. PR 9. HP 14. MG 1. CO 10. FM 11. WC 26. W : 65 min. L:

Error detecting Compass Angle.
Main Loop number 22 took 179 Seconds
NextPlayer
Successfully executed

Working great was afk so i don't know what caused the Compass thing.

- Shot_j00 :f:

YoHoJo
01-08-2007, 01:42 AM
That error detecting compass angle normally means the player logged out or something. Or a user messed with the script. It happens

Changed the treebitmap. This ones doesnt move mouse to willows. This bitmap is a bit bigger, but works more often. The one you use i think inst unique enough to just find normal trees. It often hovers onto willows

Tree:= BitmapFromString(12, 2, '38482278882080905850' +
'503A28301A50601D38482248503250601D30382058603F283 0007' +
'0783430382070783F18200028301A38382870784D48503268 7834' +
'506022384822303820');

Also a presistant little problem, the script doesn't always wait for the tree to get chopped before cliking somthing else. But i got .41 working and its very nice =).
My entire player sat sig is just from Ratz.

Ah ha!
I belive this is the problem
if ( ChopTime + 85000 < StopTime ) then Break;
I belive it should be
if ( ChopTime + 85000 < StopTime ) then Break;

is that what you wanted it to be?
Today is my birthday! im 16 w0ot!

EDIT:

If FindSymbol(CALx,CALy,'fish') then
begin
if FawkiDebug then Status('Found Fish at '+inttostr(CALx)+' '+inttostr(CALy));
MouseFindFlag(CALx+30,CALy-60,1,0);
FFlag(5);
FindTalk;
Result:=True;
Exit;
end;

Changed to

If FindSymbol(CALx,CALy,'fish') then
begin
if FawkiDebug then Status('Found Fish at '+inttostr(CALx)+' '+inttostr(CALy));
MouseFindFlag(CALx+30,CALy-40,1,0);
FFlag(5);
FindTalk;
Result:=True;
Exit;
end;

the -60 did click on minimap and flag, but the flag isnt visible, and because you used mousefindflag it keeps clicking over and over until the char ends up in god knows where, click -40 makes the flag visible on the minimap.

itachi98
01-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Error! please help: Line 394: [Error] (20057:11): Duplicate identifier 'FTWAIT' in script D:\DOCUME~1\FADILL~1.FAD\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI02.40 7\RatZ 0.30 pub.scar

Boreas
01-08-2007, 12:31 PM
RatZ 0.30 pub.scar
old?

WT-Fakawi
01-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Error! please help: Line 394: [Error] (20057:11): Duplicate identifier 'FTWAIT' in script D:\DOCUME~1\FADILL~1.FAD\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI02.40 7\RatZ 0.30 pub.scar

Use version 0.41!

WT-Fakawi
01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Today's report:

Worked for 11 Hours, 59 Minutes and 18 Seconds
Killed 695 Rats and Goblins
Killed 180 Ratz
Chopped 173 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 111 Logs
Cooked 102 Times
Buried 534 Bones
Dropped 16 Ashes
Dropped 3 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 2 Sticks
Dropped 9 GoblinMails
Dropped 5 ChefHats
0 : = T. AT 32. ST 32. DF 31. PR 10. HP 32. MG 1. CO 28. FM 13. WC 12. W : 66 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 40. ST 40. DF 40. PR 20. HP 40. MG 15. CO 29. FM 30. WC 26. W : 157 min. L:
2 : = T. AT 37. ST 37. DF 37. PR 12. HP 37. MG 1. CO 17. FM 17. WC 14. W : 120 min. L:
3 : = T. AT 31. ST 31. DF 30. PR 25. HP 31. MG 13. CO 25. FM 33. WC 32. W : 131 min. L:
4 : = T. AT 28. ST 28. DF 27. PR 22. HP 28. MG 1. CO 24. FM 28. WC 25. W : 197 min. L:

itachi98
01-09-2007, 03:17 PM
fill in the Nickname of the RC master
^
|
wats this???

Boreas
01-09-2007, 04:50 PM
If you don't have access to another computer while one is autoing don't worry about it. If you do, check out the wiki.

WT-Fakawi
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Today's report. Same Players as last report, tweaked it a little. Its a bit better on average now

Worked for 12 Hours, 14 Minutes and 38 Seconds
Killed 890 Rats and Goblins
Killed 209 Ratz
Chopped 244 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 159 Logs
Cooked 138 Times
Buried 648 Bones
Dropped 18 Ashes
Dropped 6 Beers
Dropped 2 Necklaces
Dropped 1 Sticks
Dropped 4 GoblinMails
Dropped 5 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
Name :
Number : 5
Worked for : 188 minutes.
0 : = T. AT 33. ST 33. DF 33. PR 14. HP 33. MG 1. CO 30. FM 20. WC 17. W : 138 min. L: Mod Found
1 : = F. AT 40. ST 40. DF 40. PR 20. HP 40. MG 15. CO 30. FM 31. WC 27. W : 6 min. L:
2 : = T. AT 38. ST 38. DF 37. PR 16. HP 38. MG 1. CO 23. FM 22. WC 19. W : 193 min. L:
3 : = F. AT 32. ST 31. DF 31. PR 25. HP 32. MG 13. CO 27. FM 34. WC 33. W : 29 min. L: InBlack
4 : = F. AT 29. ST 28. DF 28. PR 22. HP 29. MG 1. CO 26. FM 30. WC 26. W : 116 min. L: ScapeRune
5 : = T. AT 29. ST 28. DF 28. PR 22. HP 29. MG 1. CO 23. FM 29. WC 25. W : 188 min. L: New Box
Main Loop number 473 took 184 Seconds

Macro_FTW
01-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Looks like a great script. I'll post a proggie soon

paintball907
01-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Looks great but I get this message Line 839: [Error] (20651:1): Unknown identifier 'ReportVars' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\RatZ 0.41 PUB.scar

I wanna run and get your a progress report but This happened. Sorry for being a noob and not being able to figure it out but...Help plz

YoHoJo
01-14-2007, 12:03 AM
fill in the Nickname of the RC master
^
|
wats this???

its nothing that concerns you,
leave it blank =)

Looks great but I get this message Line 839: [Error] (20651:1): Unknown identifier 'ReportVars' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\RatZ 0.41 PUB.scar

I wanna run and get your a progress report but This happened. Sorry for being a noob and not being able to figure it out but...Help plz
Re download SRL
Run SetUpSRL
Re download Script
Run Script

besuikerd
01-20-2007, 10:53 PM
thanks fakawi!

i will soon post progress report(s)

(i love ur avatar of pat (or mat?:)))

kevjess0305
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Cant copy the progress report for some reason but it worked for 109 hours 36 min 34 sec
nice script one of the best!@@!!@!@!@@!@!@!!@@!!@

WT-Fakawi
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
109 hours! :) Too bad you couldnt copy/paste ( Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V )

kevjess0305
01-23-2007, 09:09 PM
i i still have the script pulled up but it wont copy sorry ill try it again ..... nice script

elbibliotecha
01-24-2007, 02:59 AM
Hey, I just picked up RS again and decided to find a new community. I was formerly semi-active in the sythe.org forums, but quit RS after the mass Aryan bannings. Anyway, SRL looks pretty cool. I'm gonna try to get this thing working, if I do I'll let you know how it goes.

kevjess0305
01-24-2007, 04:18 AM
Worked for 109 Hours, 36 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Killed 7642 Rats and Goblins
Killed 2825 Ratz
Chopped 1903 Trees
Casted 679 Spells
Lit 1765 Logs
Cooked 1687 Times
Buried 5798 Bones
Dropped 987 Ashes
Dropped 38 Kebabs
Dropped 25 Beers
Dropped 32 Necklaces
Dropped 340 GoblinMails
Dropped 11 ChefHats
Dropped 72 SqShields
Here you go best script ever had 35 players running lol

kevjess0305
01-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Any more awsome scripts you have that i can test??????????? plz
i love running them i have 4 computers dad works for cisco systems
email them to kevjess0305@hotmail.com@!@!@!!@@!

kevjess0305
01-24-2007, 04:32 AM
Is there any good tuts or books that i can get that teach you how to script???
cause ive tryed but no luck i always get errors and dont know how to fix?????
cause i want to learn how to do it so so so so so bad!@@!@!

Wizzup?
01-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Oh my god. What a report!
Very nice!

I am sure Fakawi will be pleased!

Just have a look in the free scripts section, here are some pretty nice script there.

YoHoJo
01-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Ok fakawi im back, and im gona start testing this again.
Dont expect another long progress report or detailed useage data though =/ been kinda busy.
But ill try to get you some more feedback when i can =)

NOTE: I logged in my accs after the last time i used ratz, one was at freaky forester, i solved it, and i happened to be north of falador! Wonder how i got there 0.0, i know i didn't play on the character! hmmm

dunk
01-24-2007, 03:42 PM
This is truly astonishing :eek:

100% effort mate, well done :(h):

keep up the good work :spot:

kevjess0305
01-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Worked for 10 Hours, 34 Minutes and 57 Seconds
Killed 585 Rats and Goblins
Killed 175 Ratz
Chopped 136 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 94 Logs
Cooked 82 Times
Buried 424 Bones
Dropped 25 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 2 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 4 GoblinMails
Dropped 4 ChefHats
Name : ************
0 : ********= F. AT 18. ST 17. DF 17. PR 14. HP 19. MG 1. CO 21. FM 19. WC 30. W : 26 min. L:
1 ********* = T. AT 11. ST 10. DF 10. PR 7. HP 15. MG 1. CO 12. FM 15. WC 32. W : 128 min. L:
2 : ********= T. AT 17. ST 16. DF 16. PR 12. HP 19. MG 1. CO 18. FM 21. WC 36. W : 127 min. L:
3 : ********* = T. AT 11. ST 11. DF 11. PR 7. HP 15. MG 1. CO 12. FM 14. WC 31. W : 126 min. L: New Box
4 : *********= T. AT 18. ST 17. DF 17. PR 13. HP 19. MG 6. CO 14. FM 15. WC 13. W : 126 min. L:
5 : ********** = F. AT 14. ST 13. DF 13. PR 13. HP 24. MG 31. CO 15. FM 25. WC 21. W : 25 min. L:
6 : *********** = T. AT 62. ST 64. DF 60. PR 42. HP 63. MG 43. CO 57. FM 32. WC 65. W : 65 min. L:

Successfully executed

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 11 |
| Talking Random[s] : 4 |
| OldMen Solved : 1 |
| SandWich[es] Solved : 2 |
| Certer[s] Solved : 1 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 4 |

elbibliotecha
01-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Ok, i forgot to copy the report, but i got this to run for around 45 minutes several times. I keep getting messed up. The first 2 times it worked its way down to the alter and clicked that randomly until i corrected it. The next time it detected the guy by the water as a random and stopped running. After that i walked away for an hour and when i came back it was in the jail. I am running it on the high color setting in the default runescape client. How do you guys get it to run so long? Do you have a client like Sythescape (was that what it was called?) that made the window perfectly aligned? I have the watercolor set but have not messed with other color settings.

WT-Fakawi
01-24-2007, 10:15 PM
kevjess0305: You made my day!

- Did any die?
- Did you use RC to remotely control them?

This progress report is like a painting to me. TY.

Fawk!

Worked for 109 Hours, 36 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Killed 7642 Rats and Goblins
Killed 2825 Ratz
Chopped 1903 Trees
Casted 679 Spells
Lit 1765 Logs
Cooked 1687 Times
Buried 5798 Bones
Dropped 987 Ashes
Dropped 38 Kebabs
Dropped 25 Beers
Dropped 32 Necklaces
Dropped 340 GoblinMails
Dropped 11 ChefHats
Dropped 72 SqShields
Here you go best script ever had 35 players running lol

Mjordan
01-24-2007, 11:17 PM
holy crap! that is one heck of a proggy report!! 109 hours!!

Kevin0
01-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Nice script thanks for sharing:wink:

Cheesehunk
01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Wow, 109 hours! :) That's simply amazing for a script than frequently conflicts with randoms. Amazing job Fakawi, this script truly is amazing.

kevjess0305
01-25-2007, 02:41 PM
A couple did die and some were teleported by sandwich lady and some axes lost.
I dont know a whole lot about scripting so wut was the rc master thing u talked about??

kevjess0305
01-25-2007, 10:52 PM
it incounters randoms but if u have enough players it could run forever!@!@@!

WT-Fakawi
01-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Ratz Statz (http://www.villu-reborn.com/stats/?action=view_script&id=41)

If you'd had a SRL ID and pass, you would have tripled the RatzStats.

kevjess0305
01-25-2007, 11:14 PM
nice ill do that tonight and see how it goes nice ty

snobrder
01-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Worked for 9 Hours, 20 Minutes and 17 Seconds
Killed 750 Rats and Goblins
Killed 173 Ratz
Chopped 272 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 48 Logs
Cooked 58 Times
Buried 445 Bones
Dropped 18 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 1 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 6 GoblinMails
Dropped 2 ChefHats

Awesome script thanks. Before running this I created a stats account but it seems as though it isnt working for me....

kevjess0305
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Worked for 41 Hours, 57 Minutes and 42 Seconds
Killed 2569 Rats and Goblins
Killed 666 Ratz
Chopped 577 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 444 Logs
Cooked 375 Times
Buried 1806 Bones
Dropped 93 Ashes
Dropped 8 Talismans
Dropped 3 Kebabs
Dropped 21 Beers
Dropped 4 Necklaces
Dropped 2 Sticks
Dropped 2 Broken Axes
Dropped 2 Bolts
Dropped 5 Arrows
Dropped 27 GoblinMails
Dropped 19 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
Name : *******
Number : 9
Worked for : 320 minutes.
0 : ******* = F. AT 20. ST 19. DF 19. PR 16. HP 21. MG 1. CO 23. FM 22. WC 46. W : 98 min. L: No GameTab
1 : ******* = F. AT 16. ST 15. DF 15. PR 11. HP 18. MG 1. CO 17. FM 20. WC 33. W : 298 min. L: No GameTab
2 : ******** = T. AT 21. ST 21. DF 20. PR 16. HP 22. MG 1. CO 24. FM 25. WC 40. W : 386 min. L: New Box
3 : ******** = T. AT 18. ST 18. DF 17. PR 13. HP 20. MG 1. CO 20. FM 22. WC 32. W : 385 min. L:
4 : ******** = F. AT 20. ST 20. DF 19. PR 15. HP 21. MG 6. CO 18. FM 19. WC 45. W : 184 min. L: No GameTab
5 : *******= F. AT 19. ST 19. DF 18. PR 17. HP 26. MG 31. CO 21. FM 28. WC 33. W : 332 min. L: Frog Random
6 : ******* = F. AT 62. ST 64. DF 60. PR 42. HP 63. MG 43. CO 57. FM 33. WC 67. W : 42 min. L:
7 : ******** = F. AT 51. ST 50. DF 50. PR 31. HP 50. MG 15. CO 51. FM 50. WC 50. W : 324 min. L: New Box
8 : *********= F. AT 74. ST 73. DF 73. PR 50. HP 73. MG 61. CO 63. FM 40. WC 56. W : 98 min. L:
9 : ******* = T. AT 12. ST 12. DF 12. PR 7. HP 16. MG 1. CO 13. FM 16. WC 14. W : 320 min. L: New Box
10 : ****** = F. AT 2. ST 2. DF 1. PR 1. HP 10. MG 1. CO 2. FM 31. WC 32. W : 8 min. L:

Successfully executed
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 43 |
| Talking Random[s] : 15 |
| Dwarf[s] Solved : 2 |
| OldMen Solved : 4 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 6 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 1 |
| Frog[s] Missed : 2 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 10 |
| Quiz[es] found : 1 |

WT-Fakawi
01-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Again, what a wonderfull progress, kevjess0305! ( and snobrder too)
I see you are using low and high level Players alike. Awesome. Thanks for your contribution to the stats :)

Now, I am wondering, what shall I add next? Couple of thing:

- fishing. Fish invent full and cook/drop?
- mining. Some nearby Rimmington Powerming?
- Sell to the nearby shop. Sell ores and fish to the shop, maybe?
- Higher level WC/FM compatibility.

Any other ideas?

the scar noob
01-28-2007, 01:44 AM
the proggys from kevjess0305 p00nz! 109 hours, wtf :)

kevjess0305
01-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Wt-fakawi those ideas would be awsome no other ideas i can think of nice!@!@

kevjess0305
01-28-2007, 07:43 PM
oo can u also include a good axe head finder?? so u could use better axes??
and maybe use variable magic spells if thats not to much but ur ides above are great!!@!@

WT-Fakawi
01-28-2007, 07:53 PM
oo can u also include a good axe head finder?? so u could use better axes?? That will be difficult, since you usually have more then one axe in the invent, and that screws up the SRL's FindAxeHead function. It can be done, but then I need to track the amount of axes in your inventory, and..... ah well, I dont think I will ever get to that :) I will get working on the fishing as soon as we (Wizzy and me) have boosted all our Players to Mage - 37.

YoHoJo
01-31-2007, 12:57 AM
I was also thinking about mining/ fishing capabilities.
But it wouldnt mine or fish very much and not get much xp.
But it would be nice to get a couple of levels and its like a free antiban.
I suggest letting it cut nearby oaks and willows if the WC is high enough.
Also maybey set how often you want woodcut.
like in the consts
1-10
1 to woodcut not mcuh and 10 to woodcut more often.
I think this script is one of the best and the code is so sexy i get a boner when i look at it! =)!
(Ew. Sry)
Ill hit you up with a prog latter, im at 17+ hours.
It even solved a mime! (W0ot for whoever made mimesolver)

Im happy you continue updating this script, its one of my favorites.

whales
01-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Just thought of something while looking through some of the post, I haven't been to that area in a while in RS, but I remember rune store being fairly close to this area, if it is close enough I would say add procedure that walks to rune store and buys more runes if you run out...

NiCbaZ
02-01-2007, 07:56 AM
I have an idea, you could make it home teleport if it could not figure out were it is

NiCbaZ
02-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Worked for 1 Hours, 17 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Killed 130 Rats and Goblins
Killed 19 Ratz
Chopped 48 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 16 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Dropped 6 Ashes
Name : ********
Worked for : 69 minutes.
0 : ***** = T. AT 15. ST 15. DF 14. PR 5. HP 17. MG 3. CO 3. FM 11. WC 30. W : 69 min. L: Lumbridge

Main Loop number 46 took 66 Seconds

Worked for 1 Hours, 18 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Killed 132 Rats and Goblins
Killed 19 Ratz
Chopped 48 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 16 Logs
Cooked 0 Times
Dropped 6 Ashes
Name : ********
Worked for : 69 minutes.
0 : ******** = T. AT 15. ST 15. DF 14. PR 5. HP 17. MG 3. CO 3. FM 11. WC 30. W : 69 min. L: Lumbridge

ahafeez88
02-05-2007, 09:00 PM
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 143 in script <--- how do i fix this?
i recently got back to runescape and have no idea how the whole SRL thing works...i used to use regular scar scripts a lot but cant grasp how SRL works yet. btw if possible u think u cud post ur OLD lumbridge goblin killer script? the one which kills the goblins behind the castle instead of the ones in the hut. thx

Mjordan
02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 143 in script <--- how do i fix this?
i recently got back to runescape and have no idea how the whole SRL thing works...i used to use regular scar scripts a lot but cant grasp how SRL works yet. btw if possible u think u cud post ur OLD lumbridge goblin killer script? the one which kills the goblins behind the castle instead of the ones in the hut. thx

your only using one player so you need to remove all the other player forms you dont use. and i VERY HIGHLY suggest you dont use only one player with this script. or for that matter any other script.

Dunceiam
02-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Just felt like pointing out that in the first post you say for combat lvls 15+
1. Place your Combat 15+ Players West of Port Sarim at the Altar next to the Rats by the Graveyard. While in the script you have
1. Place you Combat 20+ Players West of Port Sarim at the Altar next to the Rats by the Graveyard." Would level 15+ work as well as level 20+?

Just felt like pointing it out..:)

-Dunceiam

Edit---

I tried the script but right at the start, my character started walking South, and kept going until he got right next to the water. Then he just logged out...

legendaryhero90
02-28-2007, 11:26 PM
lol this script never really worked for me since all of my chars had a hard time staying in the area :duh:

WT-Fakawi
02-28-2007, 11:29 PM
lol this script never really worked for me since all of my chars had a hard time staying in the area :duh:

Ratz! is my most stable script ever.

Lakewood
03-01-2007, 04:28 AM
Nice script but is there a way I can make it only train 1 char and 1 skill?

WhiteShadow
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Worked for 8 Hours, 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds
Killed 634 Rats and Goblins
Killed 138 Ratz
Chopped 218 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 64 Logs
Cooked 70 Times
Buried 394 Bones
Dropped 24 Ashes
Dropped 2 Talismans
Dropped 3 Beers
Dropped 2 Necklaces
Dropped 0 Broken Axes
Dropped 2 GoblinMails
Dropped 3 ChefHats
Name : xxx
Worked for : 63 minutes.
0 : xxx = T. AT 40. ST 23. DF 32. PR 6. HP 34. MG 1. CO 11. FM 14. WC 7. W : 63 min. L:
1 : xxx = T. AT 40. ST 22. DF 30. PR 8. HP 34. MG 1. CO 11. FM 6. WC 24. W : 64 min. L: New Box
2 : xxx = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 30. MG 0. CO 9. FM 6. WC 24. W : 44 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
3 : xxx = F. AT 30. ST 22. DF 34. PR 7. HP 30. MG 1. CO 9. FM 6. WC 24. W : 10 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
4 : xxx = F. AT 33. ST 20. DF 33. PR 1. HP 31. MG 1. CO 17. FM 1. WC 1. W : 5 min. L: Oh Dear You Are in Lumby
5 : xxx = T. AT 29. ST 22. DF 32. PR 3. HP 29. MG 1. CO 5. FM 6. WC 5. W : 63 min. L:
6 : xxx = T. AT 31. ST 22. DF 31. PR 3. HP 29. MG 1. CO 13. FM 9. WC 24. W : 62 min. L: New Box
7 : xxx = T. AT 30. ST 23. DF 30. PR 4. HP 29. MG 1. CO 18. FM 6. WC 5. W : 63 min. L: New Box
8 : xxx = T. AT 36. ST 39. DF 30. PR 21. HP 36. MG 1. CO 26. FM 29. WC 26. W : 63 min. L:

Couple things, a lot of them were false for reason and I don't understand why. They just sorta stand next to the Ratz. :S

Other than that though, thanks alot. Stable, and organized really well with the timed loops and all! Virtually perfect. :]

Mjordan
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
nice proggy whiteshadow. im planning on running this in a day or so, after i get my army off Wizzups? VEM

Aje
03-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey, Nice work the script looks kool...

I will send a progress report soon, in few days need more high lvl cb characters..

Great Work!

Mjordan
03-17-2007, 12:35 AM
hey can you repost the picture that tell us where to stand and get the WaterColor?

dudesareus
03-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Worked for 40 Minutes and 52 Seconds
Killed 67 Rats and Goblins
Killed 12 Ratz
Chopped 25 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 5 Logs
Cooked 8 Times
Buried 46 Bones
Dropped 3 Ashes
Dropped 2 GoblinMails
Name : *******
Active : False
0 : * = F. AT 34. ST 23. DF 23. PR 17. HP 29. MG 1. CO 15. FM 7. WC 18. W : 0 min. L:
1 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
2 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
3 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
4 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
5 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
6 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
7 : = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:

Mjordan
03-18-2007, 02:06 AM
Worked for 18 Hours, 15 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Killed 960 Rats and Goblins
Killed 247 Ratz
Chopped 260 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 67 Logs
Cooked 106 Times
Buried 576 Bones
Dropped 5 Ashes
Dropped 3 Beers
Dropped 2 Necklaces
Dropped 1 Arrows
Dropped 5 GoblinMails
Dropped 1 ChefHats
Dropped 2 SqShields
Name :
Number : 4
0 : ***= T. AT 21. ST 21. DF 21. PR 8. HP 22. MG 2. CO 6. FM 6. WC 4. W : 130 min. L:
1 : *** = T. AT 26. ST 25. DF 25. PR 7. HP 26. MG 1. CO 5. FM 8. WC 57. W : 129 min. L: New Box
2 : *** = F. AT 25. ST 25. DF 24. PR 3. HP 26. MG 1. CO 4. FM 5. WC 10. W : 97 min. L: New Box
3 : *** = T. AT 23. ST 23. DF 23. PR 4. HP 24. MG 1. CO 5. FM 5. WC 16. W : 135 min. L:
4 : *** = T. AT 21. ST 21. DF 21. PR 6. HP 22. MG 1. CO 5. FM 5. WC 15. W : 66 min. L: New Box
5 : *** = F. AT 22. ST 22. DF 21. PR 4. HP 23. MG 1. CO 3. FM 3. WC 11. W : 54 min. L: InBlack
6 : *** = F. AT 25. ST 25. DF 25. PR 8. HP 26. MG 1. CO 3. FM 4. WC 60. W : 64 min. L: Sandwich Lady
7 : *** = T. AT 24. ST 24. DF 24. PR 5. HP 25. MG 1. CO 6. FM 5. WC 15. W : 73 min. L:
8 : *** = T. AT 22. ST 22. DF 22. PR 3. HP 23. MG 1. CO 4. FM 6. WC 16. W : 64 min. L:
9 : *** = T. AT 20. ST 20. DF 20. PR 2. HP 21. MG 1. CO 4. FM 5. WC 22. W : 64 min. L:
10 : *** = T. AT 20. ST 20. DF 19. PR 4. HP 21. MG 1. CO 5. FM 5. WC 9. W : 66 min. L:
11 : *** = T. AT 24. ST 24. DF 23. PR 4. HP 25. MG 1. CO 4. FM 4. WC 27. W : 64 min. L:
12 : *** = T. AT 17. ST 16. DF 16. PR 6. HP 18. MG 1. CO 3. FM 4. WC 3. W : 64 min. L:

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 17 |
| Talking Random[s] : 3 |
| SandWich[es] Missed : 1 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 2 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 4 |

Very nice script Fakawi, Heres some things I noticed:

cooking: Worked pretty good in general, When it gained a cooking level it would just click on the MM and walk away not finishing cooking the rest of the meat.

fighting: Was alright. It would put the mouse over the monster and then wait a second before clicking, thus missing it a lot of the time because the monster would move.

chopping: I didn't think it worked too well at all. When it said "Woodcutting time" in the status bar thing on SCAR it would click over right beside the jail or below the church and sometimes right against the east side of the church. When it clicked beside the church, there would be no trees to cut there and when it clicked anywhere else, most of the time it couldn't find a tree even though there were some right beside the character. I chopped an average of 20 logs per player, which i don't think is very good at all considering I ran for over 18 hours.

bone burying: Worked pretty well from what I saw. It buried just enough to gain some prayer levels, but not too much as to get the Bone burying random.

firemaking: Worked good from what I saw, although I had the problems with the Woodcutting so it never really had many logs to light. When it had logs to light it did good though.

mage: Sorry I didn't use magic.

Another problem I saw was that it would just walk around and not do anything at all but wander around. It would click above church and check health, then click back below church and check health again, and just walk around randomly doing this. So this and woodcutting was what I saw were the biggest problems in my opinion. This is all I can think of for now, ill say more when I think of it. Overall it was really good and I liked it a lot, Good job Fawki.

WhiteShadow
03-18-2007, 03:45 AM
My usernames are cooler than yours!!

Mjordan
03-18-2007, 03:49 AM
My usernames are cooler than yours!!

oh I beg to differ! and my proggy is way longer than yours :p

lol and thanks for saying that, made me remember to take them out.

WT-Fakawi
03-18-2007, 03:09 PM
mjordan: Hmm. Good remarks. But... I think there is a performance issue regarding your autoing computer maybe. I am sure that the avg. kill rate is 100 per hour. But then again, your Players aren't very strong atm.

There should be some lag regarding the Treefinding. I perform a deformed and that's laggy.....

Thanks for your good words :)

You can safely run this script for three-four sessions.

Aje
03-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Firstly Thanks for a great script, which trains multiple skills!!
Its awesome

Worked for 26 Minutes and 46 Seconds
Killed 44 Rats and Goblins
Killed 7 Ratz
Chopped 13 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 1 Logs
Cooked 1 Times
Buried 25 Bones
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Name : *
0 : * = T. AT 38. ST 11. DF 10. PR 2. HP 28. MG 1. CO 2. FM 2. WC 2. W : 0 min. L:
1 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
2 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
3 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
4 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
5 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
6 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:
7 : = T. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 0 min. L:

Main Loop number 17 took 115 Seconds
Successfully executed

I aslo kind of agree with mjordens comment abt the minor skill issues...
I noticed that the it dont give enough time for the char to cut the tree, i believe its due to my lvl and it aslo moves on from 1 thing to another...
E.g. fites a rat and with killing it fite a gobline, or cut tree and before cutting it, it goes to fite rats...
Btw: how can i reduce the mouse speed slighty?

Xcellant Script Loving it... will get lots of char then go for a long Proggy

Thanks

Mjordan
03-19-2007, 12:01 AM
mjordan: Hmm. Good remarks. But... I think there is a performance issue regarding your autoing computer maybe. I am sure that the avg. kill rate is 100 per hour. But then again, your Players aren't very strong atm.

There should be some lag regarding the Treefinding. I perform a deformed and that's laggy.....

Thanks for your good words :)

You can safely run this script for three-four sessions.

yeah they arent very high yet so thats prolly why the kill per hour is kinda low. And yes my computer would lag about 1 second when it tried to fight. I agree with Aje that it doesnt give enough time for them to cut trees/ doesnt cut enough trees when it does start cutting. The woodcutting was really the only major thing i saw but it(nor anything else) was not near bad enough to make the script inefficient. I know the scripts kinda old, so wether you update or not, its still a great script and i plan to run them on it for about 2 or 3 more sessions.

wtf i sp4nk
03-19-2007, 12:54 AM
every time i start the script i put in water coler and i fill in all my usernames but it logs in and keeps walkign south until it gets to the fishing spots then it jsut sits there what am i doing wrong ps i start at rat holes

Mjordan
03-19-2007, 02:01 AM
every time i start the script i put in water coler and i fill in all my usernames but it logs in and keeps walkign south until it gets to the fishing spots then it jsut sits there what am i doing wrong ps i start at rat holes

your putting in the actual color of the water. dont do that, by water color he is talking about the fishing symbol ;)

WhiteShadow
03-19-2007, 04:36 AM
your putting in the actual color of the water. dont do that, by water color he is talking about the fishing symbol ;)

Really? I always do that ocean color or whatever.

Try running through a loading screen, then log out, log in and pick color.

WT-Fakawi
03-19-2007, 09:22 AM
WaterColor = the color of the ocean on the minimap. WhiteShadow is right.

Mjordan
03-19-2007, 01:02 PM
WaterColor = the color of the ocean on the minimap. WhiteShadow is right.

lol my bad :duh: i have been putting in the color of the fishing symbol but its working just fine though.

Mjordan
03-20-2007, 03:20 AM
Ran it last night and through out today. Ran really good like usual, I still think that it should cut more trees though.

Worked for 18 Hours, 47 Minutes and 6 Seconds
Killed 827 Rats and Goblins
Killed 233 Ratz
Chopped 219 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 76 Logs
Cooked 91 Times
Buried 467 Bones
Dropped 15 Ashes
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 1 Beers
Dropped 0 Broken Axes
Dropped 5 GoblinMails
Dropped 3 ChefHats

0 : *** = F. AT 22. ST 22. DF 21. PR 9. HP 23. MG 2. CO 8. FM 8. WC 7. W : 76 min. L:
1 : *** = F. AT 26. ST 25. DF 25. PR 7. HP 26. MG 1. CO 6. FM 9. WC 57. W : 45 min. L:
2 : *** = T. AT 25. ST 25. DF 25. PR 4. HP 26. MG 1. CO 5. FM 6. WC 10. W : 64 min. L: New Box
3 : *** = F. AT 24. ST 23. DF 23. PR 6. HP 24. MG 1. CO 9. FM 7. WC 16. W : 53 min. L: No GameTab
4 : *** = T. AT 22. ST 22. DF 22. PR 8. HP 23. MG 1. CO 10. FM 10. WC 17. W : 131 min. L: New Box
5 : *** = T. AT 23. ST 22. DF 22. PR 5. HP 23. MG 1. CO 7. FM 6. WC 12. W : 130 min. L: New Box
6 : *** = T. AT 26. ST 25. DF 25. PR 10. HP 26. MG 1. CO 8. FM 9. WC 60. W : 131 min. L: New Box
7 : *** = T. AT 25. ST 25. DF 24. PR 6. HP 25. MG 1. CO 9. FM 9. WC 17. W : 65 min. L:
8 : *** = T. AT 23. ST 22. DF 22. PR 5. HP 24. MG 1. CO 5. FM 7. WC 16. W : 64 min. L:
9 : *** = T. AT 21. ST 20. DF 20. PR 4. HP 22. MG 1. CO 5. FM 7. WC 22. W : 66 min. L:
10 : *** = T. AT 21. ST 20. DF 20. PR 6. HP 22. MG 1. CO 9. FM 8. WC 11. W : 64 min. L:
11 : *** = T. AT 24. ST 24. DF 24. PR 5. HP 25. MG 1. CO 8. FM 6. WC 27. W : 64 min. L: New Box
12 : *** = F. AT 17. ST 17. DF 17. PR 6. HP 19. MG 1. CO 4. FM 5. WC 3. W : 54 min. L: ScapeRune

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 16 |
| Talking Random[s] : 15 |
| Dwarf[s] Solved : 1 |
| Rick[s] Solved : 2 |
| OldMen Solved : 3 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 4 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 2 |
| Certer[s] Missed : 1 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 10 |
| ScapeRune[s] found : 1 |

EDIT: oops sorry, didn't realize i double posted :duh:

Pure_MAD
03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Great Script ;)

WhiteShadow
03-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Worked for 7 Hours, 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds
Killed 671 Rats and Goblins
Killed 173 Ratz
Chopped 195 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 86 Logs
Cooked 78 Times
Buried 394 Bones
Dropped 14 Ashes
Dropped 3 Talismans
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 3 Beers
Dropped 5 GoblinMails
Dropped 3 ChefHats
Number : 8
0 : xxx = F. AT 40. ST 27. DF 32. PR 11. HP 35. MG 1. CO 15. FM 18. WC 12. W : 21 min. L: No GameTab
1 : xxx = F. AT 41. ST 26. DF 30. PR 12. HP 35. MG 1. CO 17. FM 13. WC 25. W : 24 min. L: No GameTab
2 : xxx = T. AT 33. ST 28. DF 34. PR 14. HP 32. MG 1. CO 17. FM 16. WC 26. W : 64 min. L:
3 : xxx = F. AT 32. ST 24. DF 32. PR 7. HP 31. MG 1. CO 15. FM 9. WC 7. W : 2 min. L: InBlack
4 : xxx = T. AT 34. ST 25. DF 33. PR 7. HP 32. MG 1. CO 21. FM 11. WC 9. W : 63 min. L:
5 : xxx = T. AT 29. ST 24. DF 32. PR 6. HP 30. MG 1. CO 7. FM 8. WC 7. W : 64 min. L:
6 : xxx = T. AT 31. ST 25. DF 31. PR 6. HP 30. MG 1. CO 16. FM 13. WC 25. W : 64 min. L: New Box
7 : xxx = T. AT 30. ST 24. DF 30. PR 6. HP 29. MG 1. CO 18. FM 7. WC 6. W : 64 min. L:
8 : xxx = T. AT 36. ST 39. DF 31. PR 21. HP 36. MG 1. CO 27. FM 30. WC 26. W : 0 min. L:

wtf i sp4nk
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
finally got water color to work althought i have toi reset every time i use but heres a good overnight proggy

Worked for 10 Hours, 18 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Killed 861 Rats and Goblins
Killed 225 Ratz
Chopped 235 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 113 Logs
Cooked 123 Times
Buried 587 Bones
Dropped 18 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 3 Necklaces
Dropped 4 GoblinMails
Dropped 3 ChefHats
Dropped 1 SqShields

Mjordan
03-27-2007, 01:39 AM
@wtf i sp4nk, how high are your players?

wtf i sp4nk
03-27-2007, 11:04 AM
@wtf i sp4nk, how high are your players?

Well i ran over night again so heres there stats as of last night :redface:
and by the way all my acounts have mith chain legs and b axe

0 : xx = F. AT 22. ST 21. DF 21. PR 7. HP 23. MG 1. CO 13. FM 9. WC 51. W : 20 min. L:
1 : xx = T. AT 25. ST 24. DF 24. PR 12. HP 25. MG 1. CO 21. FM 17. WC 46. W : 126 min. L:
2 : xx = F. AT 23. ST 23. DF 22. PR 6. HP 24. MG 1. CO 11. FM 9. WC 50. W : 23 min. L:
3 : xx = T. AT 24. ST 24. DF 23. PR 6. HP 25. MG 1. CO 11. FM 13. WC 46. W : 127 min. L:
4 : xx = T. AT 22. ST 21. DF 21. PR 5. HP 23. MG 1. CO 11. FM 12. WC 47. W : 128 min. L: New Box
5 : xx = T. AT 23. ST 23. DF 23. PR 8. HP 24. MG 1. CO 13. FM 17. WC 45. W : 62 min. L:
6 : xx = T. AT 25. ST 25. DF 24. PR 7. HP 26. MG 1. CO 13. FM 15. WC 46. W : 63 min. L: New Box

Worked for 9 Hours, 37 Minutes and 42 Seconds
Killed 817 Rats and Goblins
Killed 186 Ratz
Chopped 208 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 130 Logs
Cooked 130 Times
Buried 562 Bones
Dropped 20 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 4 Beers
Dropped 2 Necklaces
Dropped 7 GoblinMails
Dropped 7 ChefHats

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 10 |
| Talking Random[s] : 4 |
| OldMen Solved : 2 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 2 |

Thnx Fakawi

Mjordan
03-29-2007, 12:31 AM
ah now I see why your getting a lot higher kill rate than me. Nice reports ;)

WhiteShadow
04-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Worked for 10 Hours, 7 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Killed 903 Rats and Goblins
Killed 248 Ratz
Chopped 292 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 147 Logs
Cooked 137 Times
Buried 587 Bones
Dropped 38 Ashes
Dropped 4 Beers
Dropped 3 Necklaces
Dropped 1 Sticks
Dropped 11 GoblinMails
Dropped 3 ChefHats
Dropped 1 SqShields
0 : xxx = T. AT 40. ST 29. DF 32. PR 14. HP 35. MG 1. CO 18. FM 20. WC 15. W : 66 min. L: New Box
1 : xxx = T. AT 41. ST 28. DF 30. PR 14. HP 35. MG 1. CO 20. FM 17. WC 26. W : 62 min. L:
2 : xxx = T. AT 33. ST 30. DF 34. PR 15. HP 33. MG 1. CO 20. FM 20. WC 27. W : 64 min. L:
3 : xxx = T. AT 32. ST 27. DF 32. PR 10. HP 31. MG 1. CO 19. FM 14. WC 11. W : 64 min. L:
4 : xxx = T. AT 34. ST 27. DF 33. PR 9. HP 32. MG 1. CO 22. FM 14. WC 12. W : 63 min. L:
5 : xxx = T. AT 29. ST 26. DF 32. PR 8. HP 30. MG 1. CO 12. FM 11. WC 9. W : 64 min. L: New Box
6 : xxx = T. AT 31. ST 26. DF 31. PR 8. HP 30. MG 1. CO 18. FM 16. WC 25. W : 63 min. L: New Box
7 : xxx = T. AT 30. ST 26. DF 30. PR 8. HP 30. MG 1. CO 21. FM 10. WC 9. W : 65 min. L:
8 : xxx = T. AT 36. ST 39. DF 32. PR 22. HP 36. MG 1. CO 28. FM 30. WC 27. W : 65 min. L:

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 9 |
| Talking Random[s] : 3 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 4 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 7 |

Worked for 12 Hours, 35 Minutes and 5 Seconds
Killed 799 Rats and Goblins
Killed 151 Ratz
Chopped 239 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 105 Logs
Cooked 105 Times
Buried 419 Bones
Dropped 14 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 2 Kebabs
Dropped 4 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 2 Sticks
Dropped 2 Broken Axes
Dropped 2 GoblinMails
Dropped 5 ChefHats
Dropped 1 SqShields
Number : 4
Worked for : 127 minutes.
0 : xxx = F. AT 40. ST 32. DF 32. PR 16. HP 36. MG 1. CO 23. FM 23. WC 18. W : 172 min. L: Sandwich Lady
1 : xxx = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 31 min. L:
2 : xxx = F. AT 0. ST 0. DF 0. PR 0. HP 0. MG 0. CO 0. FM 0. WC 0. W : 3 min. L: No GameTab
3 : xxx = F. AT 32. ST 29. DF 32. PR 12. HP 32. MG 1. CO 21. FM 17. WC 14. W : 100 min. L: New Box
4 : xxx = T. AT 34. ST 31. DF 33. PR 13. HP 33. MG 1. CO 26. FM 20. WC 17. W : 127 min. L:
5 : xxx = F. AT 29. ST 28. DF 32. PR 9. HP 31. MG 1. CO 14. FM 14. WC 12. W : 3 min. L: InBlack
6 : xxx = F. AT 31. ST 27. DF 31. PR 9. HP 30. MG 1. CO 20. FM 18. WC 26. W : 113 min. L: Freaky Forester
7 : xxx = F. AT 30. ST 27. DF 30. PR 8. HP 30. MG 1. CO 22. FM 12. WC 10. W : 112 min. L:
8 : xxx = F. AT 36. ST 39. DF 32. PR 22. HP 37. MG 1. CO 28. FM 31. WC 27. W : 68 min. L:

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 16 |
| Talking Random[s] : 9 |
| Dwarf[s] Solved : 1 |
| OldMen Solved : 1 |
| SandWich[es] Missed : 1 |
| Forester[s] Missed : 1 |
| Certer[s] Solved : 2 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 3 |

In the 2nd report, almost every single one of my characters got a random(!), which makes me happy because I get forester clothes, zombie, and ect and one character died.

aidan asian
04-04-2007, 08:28 PM
is there any way to make it not bury the bones. i just want it to kill and eat.. tho i might get 44 prayer later im not sure yet.

Mjordan
04-04-2007, 10:39 PM
is there any way to make it not bury the bones. i just want it to kill and eat.. tho i might get 44 prayer later im not sure yet.

well, you could take it out yourself.

aidan asian
04-04-2007, 10:41 PM
yea, becasue i knew how i still would have asked.

WT-Fakawi
04-04-2007, 10:44 PM
yea, becasue i knew how i still would have asked.

blank line 1003:
// BoneCount := BoneCount + RatzClickAllItemsBmpTolWait('ury', Bone, 50, 450); // bury bones

or change it to:

BoneCount := BoneCount + RatzClickAllItemsBmpTolWait('rop', Bone, 50, 450); // drops bones

oliver1205
04-07-2007, 10:22 AM
thanks for this. im surpirsed after all this time, people still get 10 hour plus proggies. i cant wait to try

Mjordan
04-07-2007, 12:40 PM
thanks for this. im surpirsed after all this time, people still get 10 hour plus proggies. i cant wait to try

Yep, that is pretty cool. It just shows how good this script is. And my 18 hour proggy coulda ran for WAY longer if I didn't stop it.

baracoudaking
04-08-2007, 10:45 AM
waaw thats amazing i have to try this out

xiar1515
04-09-2007, 04:14 AM
I'm gonna test this and get you a report in...I'll have it tomorrow :)

rader720
04-09-2007, 04:52 AM
wow this script is freekin crazy. im deffinatly gonna test it out. o and btw ratzwatercolor is on line 102 ^.^ lol im guessing it changed with an update.

WhiteShadow
04-25-2007, 03:54 AM
Worked for 13 Hours, 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Killed 1061 Rats and Goblins
Killed 263 Ratz
Chopped 329 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 167 Logs
Cooked 167 Times
Buried 712 Bones
Dropped 35 Ashes
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 2 Beers
Dropped 2 ChefHats
Dropped 1 SqShields

Manual stop for homework. haha..

Worked for 7 Hours, 39 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Killed 705 Rats and Goblins
Killed 177 Ratz
Chopped 195 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 112 Logs
Cooked 102 Times
Buried 391 Bones
Dropped 7 Ashes
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 2 Beers
Dropped 7 ChefHats

Worked for 13 Hours, 39 Minutes and 19 Seconds
Killed 1054 Rats and Goblins
Killed 304 Ratz
Chopped 321 Trees
Casted 0 Spells
Lit 174 Logs
Cooked 190 Times
Buried 761 Bones
Dropped 33 Ashes
Dropped 1 Talismans
Dropped 1 Kebabs
Dropped 6 Beers
Dropped 1 Necklaces
Dropped 3 Sticks
Dropped 4 ChefHats

Desperately need another computer..

jism
05-03-2007, 04:38 AM
your work is highly appreciated.

kbza
05-04-2007, 10:22 PM
hi...i cant run the script....i set everything right...i press Play....and then the script go to runescape, change Private Chat to "Friends", change Trade/Compete to "Off" , set the right attacking mode , than goes up in the minimap...then goes up again...then stop...and logout...and then it stays there .. logged out...only the mouse moving a little...
help please

Inf456
05-10-2007, 12:47 AM
This is one of the best scripts I've ever seen...honestly. I had a 2 hr 30 min proggy, but i had to shut computer off because there was lighting outside =|

YoHoJo
05-10-2007, 01:49 AM
hi...i cant run the script....i set everything right...i press Play....and then the script go to runescape, change Private Chat to "Friends", change Trade/Compete to "Off" , set the right attacking mode , than goes up in the minimap...then goes up again...then stop...and logout...and then it stays there .. logged out...only the mouse moving a little...
help please

Make SURE you set a water color or it will just walk around and be stupid.

baakor
05-14-2007, 01:01 AM
nice script

WT-Fakawi
06-02-2007, 12:20 AM
New Version (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11063?p=125406#post125406)