PDA

View Full Version : Freebies/ discounts......

gothguydante
12-05-2007, 08:16 AM
okay since my scripting isn't up to par yet i thought i would contribute by hooking you guys up with some free/discounted stuff..... yay for free!!!

1 gig Kingston flash drive= 0 dollars if you sign up for Google checkout... 72 cents tax if you are in CA.. pick free shipping...
link---->1 gig flash drive (http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-1gb-data-traveler-usb-2-0-flash-drive/q/loc/101/202743517.html)

US only
free stress ball haha fun fun.. lot of different kinds. you're required to "tell a friend" about the site before completing your order. (aka using your secondary email)
link---->free stress ball (http://www.squeezeyourstress.com/)

must be 21!!! and UK only
free 4 pack of Coors beer...
link---->FREE BEER UK ONLY!! (http://www.coorslight.co.uk/4pk/)

Discounted Senso coffee pod system for only 15 dollars normally 70 dollars .... works got one use it all the time!!! must fill out survey do it right if you just randomly select things you might not get it!!!!!
link---->Senso coffee pod system (http://www.sharesenseo.com/q5/1.jsp;jsessionid=C5D80BAD7EA2E77A9C29811BFC9E81C6)

Please tell me if you like this tread... if i don't get any responses the i will not update it!!!
Will update as soon as i find other great things yay!!!

BobboHobbo
12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Freebies my ass. More like give you money.

IronTeapot
12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
I dont see how he is getting any money. I thought the flash drive was a good find, sucks they only ship to US.

Sanjuro
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
What is the point of this???

gerauchert
12-05-2007, 01:28 PM
What is the point of this???

read the title

and how could he get money off of this unless its like "enter credit card number here" lol unless you have looked at the links dont say that its a scam :p

gothguydante
12-06-2007, 07:18 AM
haha yes give me money!!! wtf like i own buy.com ... really now... and well i thought maybe somone else would like something like these i mean i get them... and the coffee maker is a good deal i use it all the time and who can't use a flash drive... and well like i said my scripting sucks so i though i would put some free/discount stuff on here cause i look for that when i'm autoing.... or just bored...

Edit:: okay if you don't trust me thats fine... you don't have to look at them...
Edit2:: oh yeah and i own google/google check out yay!!! i'm rich!!!
sorry don't mean to be a jerk but seriously WTF???

ZaSz
12-06-2007, 07:42 AM
1gig good find I live in the U.S.A!!!

gothguydante
12-06-2007, 08:00 AM
1gig good find I live in the U.S.A!!!

it was 0.00 but they moved the price up to 11 dollers... witch comes out to 1 after google....guess to many people knew about it.. thats what i got mine at...

TurtleVVisperer
12-09-2007, 05:03 AM
I filled out the free stress ball one. I'll update this post if I get it.

I REALLY wish I could do the free 1GB flash stick, but I already have a Google Checkout account.

Oh, I also signed up for the coffee thing, I'll see what happens with that.

gothguydante
12-12-2007, 08:07 AM
I filled out the free stress ball one. I'll update this post if I get it.

I REALLY wish I could do the free 1GB flash stick, but I already have a Google Checkout account.

Oh, I also signed up for the coffee thing, I'll see what happens with that.

the coffee thing works i have one just to let you know it takes forever...... and ever to get... just like stress ball well not as long as stess ball but it took like 2 weeks maybe a lil less for coffee pod system... but i have the coffee pod system it works great... i will upload pics if people want me to....

edit:: well you can still get the flsh drive it's just going to cost you 10 dollars....

gothguydante
12-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Alright I have 65 viewed and only 6 post other than mine i have stuff to add but I'm not going to update till I get feedback.... or at least a thanks or something.... thanks for the feedback everyone..