PDA

View Full Version : Aryan

Jag024
03-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Please take this thread off the forum if it breaks any rules (because I am aware that this is a SCAR forum), but I have a question. I have heard that Aryan changes your IP adress everytime you log on to an account. Is this true? I have been autoing for about 3 hrs a day now for about 5-6 days with both Aryan and of course SCAR and no ban yet. (On 2 seperate accounts).

So basically my question is...

1.) Does Aryan change you IP adress when you log on?

2.) If I use to accounts, not ran @ the same time on Aryan, would they both have the same IP, therefore both banned?

Thank you for your time and please reply :) Thank you again.

Sdcit
03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
this forum is not about aryan sorry.

No, unless you do it manually

look aryan= VERY EASY BAN. Take it that way

Jag024
03-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Yes I do understand that about Aryan, but no SCAR scripts run nearly as smooth as Aryan. Why? Is it because SCAR is not a client such as Aryan?

Sdcit
03-10-2006, 11:52 PM
yes, as a client, Aryan has to overcome even more detectibilty issues them scar

Neonknight77
03-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Just to sum it up for you because I sell Aryan and update. It does not change your IP unless you use a socks 5 proxy. When you login, you get random UID's but Jagex can still see your IP. If you logged in 2 accounts on Aryan from same computer, they still would have same iP.

Jag024
03-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Okay, thank you, I have been using Aryan for about 5-6 days now on a miner, using mining Rimmingtion Banker, I have only used this for about 3 hrs or less a day. Is this why this account probally hasnt been banned yet?

Neonknight77
03-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Okay, thank you, I have been using Aryan for about 5-6 days now on a miner, using mining Rimmingtion Banker, I have only used this for about 3 hrs or less a day. Is this why this account probally hasnt been banned yet?
No, people have been autoing alot now, no one hasn't really been banned for like 2 weeks now. Probably on Monday a mass ban.

Jag024
03-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Thats great (Not) Lol. Should I stop autoing, do you think that will stop me from getting banned?

Renax
03-11-2006, 02:24 AM
stop using aryan, all my scar scripts run fine for me.

Pwnd
03-11-2006, 02:48 AM
Just to sum it up for you because I sell Aryan and update. It does not change your IP unless you use a socks 5 proxy. When you login, you get random UID's but Jagex can still see your IP. If you logged in 2 accounts on Aryan from same computer, they still would have same iP.
Why don't people just update it themselves? Ruler isn't putting any "hardwork" into it. So...?

The Prince of Randomness?
03-11-2006, 04:41 AM
Who wants an autoupdater aryan? pm.

WT-Fakawi
03-11-2006, 02:12 PM
I am fully aware of the superiority of Rayan over Scar. I would like however to keep this board clean of any copyrighted material, and Rayan is fully copyright infringed. Plenty of other friendly neighbours to discuss the matter there.

Closed.