PDA

View Full Version : HolY F$$K

awesom
12-10-2007, 11:36 AM
RS has had like 5 updates and mostly about real world trading and drop trading and shit :S I am soo scared! I drop trade soo much and update to wildy also o.0

BobboHobbo
12-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Gay!

awesom
12-10-2007, 11:46 AM
OMFG this is fucking insane!!! You can't take items into wild if they are not "combat" items and when you drop shit it doesn't appear to others or only a percentage does or some fucking shit!!! Duel arena is now F2p would be cool if duel arena wasn't already turned into shit from last update... Kinda cool thing as soon as your in wildy you skull, will stop nubs 3 iteming which is good. But practically everything else is fucking shit I can't believe how far they are going..

supadude
12-10-2007, 12:04 PM
OMFG this is fucking insane!!! You can't take items into wild if they are not "combat" items and when you drop shit it doesn't appear to others or only a percentage does or some fucking shit!!! Duel arena is now F2p would be cool if duel arena wasn't already turned into shit from last update... Kinda cool thing as soon as your in wildy you skull, will stop nubs 3 iteming which is good. But practically everything else is fucking shit I can't believe how far they are going..

I agree with everything you've said they killed autoing/real world trading but they also killed there own game...

WT-Fakawi
12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
This is not good :(

awesom
12-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Now all we can do is auto to get accounts up then sell them for real money.

Wizzup?
12-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Closed, refer to official thread.