PDA

View Full Version : WOW, ideas people.

supadude
12-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Runescape has been majorly updated once again in an attempt to get rid of autoing/real world trading i think that they have also killed there own game and that we've finally been beaten but i'd like to hear your opinions and if u have any ideas of how to trade things over after the update i havent checked it all out yet but it seems pretty scary from what i read.

man slaughter
12-10-2007, 04:05 PM
turn the assist system against them. make your main assist your macro. and get 30k exp. plus the gravestones dont do anything much the wildy is still huge. does anyone know if you can take sara into the wildy. i mean it does help in combat...

plus we still got 3 weeks to think of something. and beware that the warning system might be another way to ban 30k macroners.

xxmynameisjohnxx
12-10-2007, 07:03 PM
You can have your char die, and wait for the gravestone to break.
there we go, way around.
If Jagex were to truly want to stop this, they'd have to make it so other people CAN NOT get your items in any ways, and then with the new trade system, we'd be screwed.
If Jagex did this though, they'd have thousands upon thousands quitting.

ZaSz
12-10-2007, 07:24 PM
there we go, way around.
If Jagex were to truly want to stop this, they'd have to make it so other people CAN NOT get your items in any ways, and then with the new trade system, we'd be screwed.

You did not read it all did you? They have it so you can't bring anything not related into the wildy arenas. THIS UPDATE F*c*ing sucks

red eyes 20
12-10-2007, 10:03 PM
there we go, way around.

no because reguarless of dropping items from dieing any thing worth more then 3k doesn't show up on the ground for any one to pick up. ever.

L3ss Than 33
12-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Just trade regular. As long as you don't have the 3k cap you're fine.
Pretend that it's a friend giving a friend a gift. Interact beforehand.

Runescapian321
12-30-2007, 08:09 PM

The update goes into effect tomorrow (Or day after?)... then nobody will be able to trade with the 3k cap thing.

lakerzz8
12-30-2007, 09:31 PM

Don't gravedig AND you can't trade regular when the most one side can benefit is 3k.

L3ss Than 33
01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Don't gravedig AND you can't trade regular when the most one side can benefit is 3k.

You're wrong. The 3k trade limit only takes effect tomorrow. It already took effect only for those who made new accounts. You can still trade with no limit as long as the accounts are not new. And this is perfectly relevant to the current situation with the new updates and all, so it can't really be considered grave-digging. Nice try.

lakerzz8
01-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm not wrong, you were saying trade regular as if it will be possible for more than about...10-20 more hours? Also, bumping a post in which no one had posted in for quite a while is called gravedigging.

L3ss Than 33
01-02-2008, 01:04 AM
You have no idea what I'm "implying". They were talking about the first update, where new characters could not trade over 3k. So at the point that I posted my first post that you deemed "grave-digging" we did not know that it would end for non-new characters as shown by the Runescape website which posted that on (Jan-31st) Note: my post is a day before that. So you are wrong, I did think it would go on indefinitely, we had no basis to think otherwise. This is like saying that you killed a person for something that happened after the fact (after you killed them; let's think... does that make sense?. NO.)

I mean I guess if you really wanted I could have made a new thread saying virtually the same thing.

lakerzz8
01-02-2008, 05:31 AM
You are wrong again, though it's not your fault. December 31st was not the first time Jagex stated they were ending unbalanced trades. On December 10th along with all their other updates they stated that new players created were no longer allowed to trade over 3k and after the New Year all other players would join them. You either missed this or did not read the updates, but I had. Therefore we were on different pages this whole argument. Really, it doesn't matter. But I thought you knew starting December 10th that trading for everyone over 3k would soon be over and I guess you only got the news a few days ago. BTW, they posted the news update on Dec 31st, not Jan 31st...

nz pure wc
01-03-2008, 12:25 AM
just use bounty hunter

lakerzz8
01-03-2008, 02:37 AM
just use bounty hunter

Wow, great post. Do you want to explain how you use bounty hunter to transfer good while avoiding the hordes of people that are going to kill you while a red arrow points to you notifying others that you have a lot of wealth on your hands? Exactly.

nielsie95
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Official thread (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23637), please. Thank you.