PDA

View Full Version : The war in Iraq

ZaSz
12-18-2007, 05:40 AM
I would like to take a moment to remember those lost fighting in Iraq and still is fighting.

Now think for a minute, how do you guys think the families of the soldiers feel that they will most likely not be home for christmas?

legendaryhero90
12-18-2007, 06:51 AM
old news now...

this topic has already been bashed around at.

ZaSz
12-18-2007, 07:04 AM
Well the discussion part is for how the families feel about there loved ones not being around for christmas... I will edit

P1nky
12-18-2007, 08:56 PM
dude its all bush fault... saddam didnt even do shit tbh HE HAD NO WEPS OR ANYTHING LMAO (since bush thought he did so he went to attk)

WORST MISTAKE EVA

gerauchert
12-18-2007, 09:27 PM
nothing will change in Iraq, even if we stick it out till they have some form of acceptable government (in US standards) i think it will always go back to the way it was....

just think about it, a democratic middle eastern country in the middle of many middle eastern countries who are hostile to democracy. How will that work? How will the suicide bombings stop in Iraq? They say that things are improving yet more and more people with have empty seats at their Christmas dinner.

Raskolnikov
12-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I agree with Gerauchert. (:D) It is ridiculous that many people are getting killed in Iraq (on both sides(who cares about the other side lmao)) all because of Bush... We have to pull the troops out before it gets too out of hand. It is all bush's fault that some troops won't be home for Christmas.

Jackrawl
12-18-2007, 11:49 PM
dude its all bush fault... saddam didnt even do shit tbh HE HAD NO WEPS OR ANYTHING LMAO (since bush thought he did so he went to attk)

WORST MISTAKE EVA

9/11?

I agree with Gerauchert. (:D) It is ridiculous that many people are getting killed in Iraq (on both sides(who cares about the other side lmao)) all because of Bush... We have to pull the troops out before it gets too out of hand. It is all bush's fault that some troops won't be home for Christmas.

Poor baby.
You know what? Shut up. We have a volunteer army, this is war. Whine, whine, all because WE got attacked by terrorists and we retaliated, ooo, Bush's fault.

Hey I know guys, lets bash Bush because he and all the other politicians, and most of the country, agreed that Iraq had nukes then took appropriate action.