PDA

View Full Version : So Angry...

awesom
12-18-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm so angry at my parents right now that once they go to bed I am going to drink the rest of my drinks from last saturday and maybe some of theirs and get absolutely smashed even though I have to work tomorrow...

I am angry because they just piss me off most of the time anyway but I'm super angry now because my dad broke my fucking keyboard on my laptop (partly) I don't have a 0 so just then I pressed the little metal thing and my p is fucked so I have to press it hard and more then once before it works and my right arrow key don't work and f12 is fucked to.. All because his a dick head.. and this laptop is like 2 months old..

Anyone wanna share stories when their parents pissed em off heaps ?

BobboHobbo
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Ouchies..

Mmm i got some not willing to share though.

MasterKill
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM
i HATE my mom,

parents aren't here to make life fun i guess :(

luckely i can make my life great by myself :)

Hugolord
12-18-2007, 01:15 PM
i HATE my mom,

parents aren't here to make life fun i guess :(

luckely i can make my life great by myself :)

yes they are... tell me if you're mum dropped dead next to you, would you be happy?

MasterKill
12-18-2007, 02:17 PM
yes they are... tell me if you're mum dropped dead next to you, would you be happy?

yessssssss

rofl, sad but it's true :)

Hugolord
12-18-2007, 02:35 PM
yessssssss

rofl, sad but it's true :)

that is just ******** stupid

Rikje
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
i think nobody likes his parent always. tough,, when there death i would not like it...

i like my mothers, shes great. she plays runescape,, and when friend or mine are at my home she as fun with them to. my steff dad isn't that much home. but i don't like him that much. i can have fun with him. but he never be leave me and what to control me with what iam doing. when hes doing that my mother tell him to shut up and just have to calm down.

when he ask something and i just tell the truth, hes always like ''o rly??'' (when you don't believe me why the fuck do you ask?) sometimes i really want to smash something against his head..

MasterKill
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
sometimes i really want to smash something against his head..

that's allmost allways when i see my mon, just the way she acts, it's iritating me raaaarggghhh :)

anyway, i'll stop talking about my mon now :)

legendaryhero90
12-18-2007, 11:14 PM
if you can find this really old thread where i got grounded for a while... yeah my little story is there.

Jackrawl
12-19-2007, 01:22 AM
I strongly detest my parents, I don't want them dead though. Always talking in this idiotic condescending manner, repeating things over and over again as if I didn't hear them. It's not that I didn't hear them, it's that I do not approve of either their thoughts or their needs, and I am very grateful that they leave me alone most of the day.

awesom
12-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah my parents repeat things over and over also, I wish my parents were separated because I know then my dad would be cooler because he turned into a pussy when he married my mum...

aran armath
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
I think all of our parents get on our nerves at one point or another. My father irritates me. He never thinks I study. The only time that he sees me is when I am on the computer. Like last night I was looking some odd word up and he just assumed that I was goofing off. Its like he wants my life to revolve only around school. Which will never happen I can tell you that.

R0b0t1
12-19-2007, 03:30 AM
So you people have parents that repeat themselves over and over also? Shweet!