PDA

View Full Version : Finding Lost Scripters...

WT-Fakawi
02-15-2006, 10:56 PM
anyone out there that knows how to contact:

- Stupid3ooo
- Mutant Squirrle

If you do, please link m through. We need them in.

No Discussion.

Sdcit
02-15-2006, 10:58 PM
http://www.stupid3ooo.co.nr/

stupids contact is there

Neonknight77
02-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I doubt Stupid3ooo will return.

Cheesehunk
02-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Not for sure, Mutant quit as well, but you probbaly no more then wat I no about there situation.

But I am thinking they might come back just to help in this project!!

Hey Fakawi, wasn't I the one who convinced you to take all your free scripts of the forums, because they were to good?:p Well, don't take away this, amazing, all I can say...

Where is Kaitnieks on the lost scripters?:rolleyes:
Now that would be cool.

Sdcit
02-16-2006, 01:08 AM
kait is one of the developers, he just hasn't joined this yet. He has a hard life :(

Pyro
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
Where is Kaitnieks on the lost scripters?:rolleyes:
Now that would be cool.

IM pretty sure even though kait updates scar he doesnt really want to make scripts. His rs days are long gone. Like many gone past he feels hes getting a tad to old for rs.

XxKanexX
02-16-2006, 11:01 AM
Am i lost? Or just a figment.. ;)

Renax
02-16-2006, 07:33 PM
stupid is long gone, mutant is still here i still talk to him on msn.

EDIT how come i still am only a junior member i've been with srl for a long time, no worries though once i get a few things organzied i'll tear you guys a new asshole with my scripts

Wizzup?
02-16-2006, 08:28 PM
stupid is long gone, mutant is still here i still talk to him on msn.

EDIT how come i still am only a junior member i've been with srl for a long time, no worries though once i get a few things organzied i'll tear you guys a new asshole with my scripts
I think Fawki could take care of that.

Home
02-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Dam why i wasnt lost?? ;)

Renax
02-17-2006, 01:21 AM
because you need to be a good scripter to be acknowledged here. ;)

moparisthebest
02-17-2006, 03:59 AM
because you need to be a good scripter to be acknowledged here. ;)

ouch, that was mean :p

Renax
02-17-2006, 11:57 AM
the truth hurts :D

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 12:49 PM
the truth hurts :D
So do knives. :p

inferno
02-17-2006, 01:18 PM
And rusty spoons,

Stupid does still script occasionly if you find a bug in one of his pay to use scripts.

Home
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
AND I!!!!!:mad: :p

Sdcit
02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
You have pay to use scripts?

inferno
02-17-2006, 05:41 PM
You know what I mean, when he left he released loads of scripts, some were free and others you had to pay for.

WT-Fakawi
02-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Another name just sprung into my mind:

Semaphore

Anybody know where to contact Semaphore?

Sdcit
02-17-2006, 05:57 PM
You know what I mean, when he left he released loads of scripts, some were free and others you had to pay for.

i was talking bout home :)

sorry fakawi, no idea

inferno
02-17-2006, 06:25 PM
I think RichyT has contact with Semaphore, I don't know his email but you can contact Richy on msn through this address: msn@sbot3.com ;)

HISTORY
02-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Home isnt lost :p why do you want to be listed there! You dont even want to script anymore right;)

BraK
03-11-2006, 04:22 AM
i haven't heard from him in a long while

rstrademonkey@hotmail.com <<<<<msn

stupid3ooo@gmail.com

Phlame
03-17-2006, 02:01 AM
I scripted years ago, but it was with the batch method, but when this summer hits, I plan on studying up on SCAR and the SRL base scripts to see what I can accomplish, i should be able to do alot,

jdumber2k
03-25-2006, 11:00 PM
umm we need chriz

Renax
03-26-2006, 02:50 AM
do you have chriz's aim msn ?

Mutant Squirrle
03-26-2006, 04:01 AM
lol chriz wont come back buddy

maxzzz
03-26-2006, 11:14 AM
lol chriz wont come back buddy
Are "you" back?

jdumber2k
03-26-2006, 06:39 PM
thats a good point

Wizzup?
03-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Well,

I think so, cause he is developing SRL, posting here. Pretty much a "yes".

WhiteShadow
03-26-2006, 08:33 PM
So does this mean, all you all didn't ask persmission from Stupid to put all her "st00f" in SRL? Maybe she wouldn't have really liked that.

Btw, Stupid3ooo is a girl. I talked to her on AIM a couple times and she said that.

WT-Fakawi
03-26-2006, 08:58 PM
But ofcourse I asked permission of Stupid3ooo (Graig's a girl?) to put SSi2 into SRL.

I have asked permission of all the Great Scripters before I even published anything at all...Note, too, that it has taken a long time before incorporating RSCI into SRL, simply because I couldnt get in contact with Mutant Squirrle, who so generously gave us permission to rip the Best Of RSCI into SRL.

Same with RsN. I have known him for quiet some time now, and he gave me permission too to butcher SI.

And, active or not, their involvement is highly appreciated and more then enough. These people have busy lives, and autoing RS has low priority for them. I am totally cool with that. Moreover, I would encourage these people to get on with their lifes!, because obviously they are all very talented, and I nurture their spirits hoping their future will be bright.

So stop these sillynesses please, and get on with what we are here for.

Scar and Scripting.

You have almost caused me to lock this topic:mad:

WhiteShadow
03-26-2006, 10:31 PM
But ofcourse I asked permission of Stupid3ooo (Graig's a girl?) to put SSi2 into SRL.

I have asked permission of all the Great Scripters before I even published anything at all...Note, too, that it has taken a long time before incorporating RSCI into SRL, simply because I couldnt get in contact with Mutant Squirrle, who so generously gave us permission to rip the Best Of RSCI into SRL.

Same with RsN. I have known him for quiet some time now, and he gave me permission too to butcher SI.

And, active or not, their involvement is highly appreciated and more then enough. These people have busy lives, and autoing RS has low priority for them. I am totally cool with that. Moreover, I would encourage these people to get on with their lifes!, because obviously they are all very talented, and I nurture their spirits hoping their future will be bright.

So stop these sillynesses please, and get on with what we are here for.

Scar and Scripting.

You have almost caused me to lock this topic:mad:

o_0. I didn't know that. No need to be so upset though. I guessed that you didn't, seeing how, your asking for a contact.

my bad.

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 11:05 PM
i found odie and i gave him the link to this website =) odie was a super great scripter! i found him in treasuretroopers forums

here is what i and him said

"i saw u post that you wrote a cheat for the game helicopter was it a scar script? cause i remember a guy odie from kaitnieks if you are him then did u join SRL?

I don't know what SRL is, but yes, the script was written in SCAR late one night when me and kaitnieks were chatting on MSN."

so then i replied to him and gave him link to SRL =)

here is link to his profile ( http://www.gptresources.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8211 )

odie5533
03-27-2006, 02:46 AM
Semaphore has completely gone away. I doubt we will ever see him again. Anyways, he didn't script scar, so what exactly were you going to do to him?

XxKanexX
03-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Semaphore has completely gone away. I doubt we will ever see him again. Anyways, he didn't script scar, so what exactly were you going to do to him?
Sexual pleasures.

Welcome Odie :) <3

Sdcit
03-27-2006, 03:14 AM
I volunteer :D :P just kidding HI ODIE!!

Goldrush
03-27-2006, 05:41 AM
i told u all i found him =D

odie5533
03-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Just came here while he had given me the link. Chriz is gone and ain't comin back. Mutant Squirrel is a terrible scripter.

Well, I'm out. This is my last post here. Bye!

XxKanexX
03-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Just came here while he had given me the link. Chriz is gone and ain't comin back. Mutant Squirrel is a terrible scripter.

Well, I'm out. This is my last post here. Bye!
No fireworks? No big bangs? No fights?

Wow. By Odie. -.-

Xerxes
03-27-2006, 01:37 PM
No fireworks? No big bangs? No fights?

Wow. By Odie. -.-

You kiss to much ass and do you ever found why no leet people are left all all the leet ones actually left kthx and I am only here to kick peoples ass when I am bored and start fight, otherwise I hardly even care.

XxKanexX
03-27-2006, 02:22 PM
You kiss to much ass and do you ever found why no leet people are left all all the leet ones actually left kthx and I am only here to kick peoples ass when I am bored and start fight, otherwise I hardly even care.
You're making absolutely no sense. And stop being off topic, If you want to discuss something. Make a thread in the pit section, k?

canofpeople
04-08-2006, 03:41 AM
stupid3000s aim name is stupid3000

Sdcit
04-08-2006, 04:02 AM
we have him alreday ;)

canofpeople
04-08-2006, 04:14 AM
ok sry didnt want to read the whole 5 pages

Slixor
04-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Hey i have stupid3000's msn, but hes is never online :p

Mutant Squirrle
04-10-2006, 01:37 AM
i still thinks its funny that odie says dont hold grudges as does genodemon yet here i am not holding grudges and i bet they both still hate me :D (least i know odie does)

AWW odie come back you havent banned me yet... o wait... you cant ;) (to all those having no idea what i mean... he banned me like every week rofl then unbanned me the next day)

Pyro
04-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Hey i have stupid3000's msn, but hes is never online :p

Hows about readin two posts above. ;) btw mutant what did you do that everyone hates you. I mean you dont seem that bad to me.

XxKanexX
04-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Hows about readin two posts above. ;) btw mutant what did you do that everyone hates you. I mean you dont seem that bad to me.
Yeh i know. You seem cool Mutant ;) <3

Mutant Squirrle
04-10-2006, 07:04 PM
rofl you know i never really did figure out what i did to odie? but me and geno had a little Fight? a long long time ago THEN me & ghost released an autofighter and geno had his self proclaimed 'uber' fighter (it never seemed that uber to me) everyone complained about his fighter how it sucked so i made one and yeah then i think thats when we really started being hateful towards eachother idk haha

why everyone hates me is prolly because i wanted people to be afraid of me so id just bitch out people and then the noobs left me alone :D haha if you get to know me im not that bad

and last but not least Odie just would randomly ban me i think i would try asking him a scripting question like how do you use an array? or a case something along those lines and hes like STFU and go like ... crazy and ban me then the next day hes like oo your banned? i didnt know... im sorry ill unban you (split personalities maybe?)

anyways genos a dog hugger and odie takes meds? :D

phantombmx
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
yeah mutant you are cool.. the uberfighter NEVER worked for me tho, i remember your autofighter and it was awesome compared to uberstinker :p

Krazy_Meerkat
04-10-2006, 09:05 PM
:0 Watch out there phantom, you don't want to get roasted by geno (he's a very angry person from what I've seen ;p)
You're right though, the uberfighter never worked any better than other autofighters for me too. In fact, it was pretty low on the list of autofighter's I would use.

Mutant Squirrle
04-10-2006, 11:26 PM
really how angry can a fat dog hugging gay kid be? (oops i said to much :X) lol yeah his fighter sucked and every chance i got id point that out ive never really gone through his code (if you even can with how shitty the code looks) but several people who have been reliable in the past say that its mostly copied / pieced together half ass shit haha but idk thats just from some people i know

XxKanexX
04-11-2006, 06:08 AM
rofl you know i never really did figure out what i did to odie? but me and geno had a little Fight? a long long time ago THEN me & ghost released an autofighter and geno had his self proclaimed 'uber' fighter (it never seemed that uber to me) everyone complained about his fighter how it sucked so i made one and yeah then i think thats when we really started being hateful towards eachother idk haha

why everyone hates me is prolly because i wanted people to be afraid of me so id just bitch out people and then the noobs left me alone :D haha if you get to know me im not that bad

and last but not least Odie just would randomly ban me i think i would try asking him a scripting question like how do you use an array? or a case something along those lines and hes like STFU and go like ... crazy and ban me then the next day hes like oo your banned? i didnt know... im sorry ill unban you (split personalities maybe?)

anyways genos a dog hugger and odie takes meds? :D
You say "haha" alot, Lol ;)

phantombmx
04-11-2006, 08:23 PM
i dont care if geno gets mad :p he can say whatever he wants but all im sayin is the script was crap.. got 4 of my noobs banned in a day because it messed up a bunch of times (btw i ran it 4 times).. so yeah it really sucked.. :rolleyes:

Portal
04-28-2006, 02:43 AM
aww lol I bet nobody here remembers me except for Mutant of course, and perhaps odie but like he said hes gone from here.

btw that list i donno if pplsuqbawlz resides in these forums or not but you should definately consider him as a great scar scripter

as for semaphore, he is a java developer in real life and just touched up on his skills by bot making. Once he did all he wanted to with bots, he stopped and that was the end of that, just another challenge done on his belt.

probably the funniest thing ive seen yet is when people ask for Mutant Squirrle and dont even try to put that in an aim convo to talk to him :).

to all the lost scriptors (back in the days from like 03 and on) ahoy and ciao

Jens
04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Com'on Portal some people can remember you along with the runecrafters you've made. At least I do...

Portal
04-29-2006, 03:07 AM
it is still mine and pplsuqbawlz's dream which one day will happen to make a trade system of bots lined up all the way from the bank to the altar to trade each other ess all the way til it gets to the one runecrafter. this would be quite amusing cuz once it actually got to the last person youd would have a mass flux of trades coming in. Your right jens those were the only scripts I really ever released because back on the old old forums with sythe and pplsuqbawlz, he wanted to get people into scripting and knew mine worked great so i released them to get people into the grasp of ss scriptin :). i think mutant is right that we helped each other, i think i mainly debugged for taminoo.

hey all im going to go have a good night, enjoy your weekend

Xerxes
04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Lost and found.

cause
04-30-2006, 01:10 AM
Lost and found.

what, your brain?