PDA

View Full Version : A way to get around the 3k trade limit - an idea!

Daniel
12-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Ok, i have thought this out quite thoroughly. here is my idea. Since there is going to be a 3k trade limit on all players during January, we can still have armies. Yes, it is possible, but to trade the items or gold pieces to another player we will need to just keep trading 3k worth of items/gp at one trade. So we will have multiple trades instead of one massive one.

So, for example (Just pretend, not really happened) i have just created a new account and i want it to be part of my army. So, i train my mining up to level 70 in 1 day (I know it is bull shit, but keep reading). Now, i use JuKKa's Guild Miner or Sumilion's Guild Miner and i earn 5k coal. I get the coal then log into my main account on the same world at the same time by deleting the random.DAT file. So now, i go to the place where my army character is and i get on my army character and start a trade and add 20 coal (noted) to the trade window (Since it is 150gp each). Then i accept the trade and i keep repeating it until all my coal is gone.

I decide this is crap and slow so i start training quests by completing all quests other than Dragon Slayer (well, really depends on how much quest points you'll need to make it 30k per each trade). So now i get to do the 30k unbalanced trade, woohoo! Now i login with my main account on the same world at the same time via deleting random.DAT. This time i trade 200 coal (noted) to my main character, but my main character must be eligable to do the 30k trade too.

I then sell all that at the grand exchange and get money.

Well, i think it might work. What does this community think?

[-jesus-]
12-23-2007, 08:53 AM
its a 3-30k cap on trades per 15 mins. So you would only be able to trade them every 15 minutes. Plus, they can just check ips & see 2 accs on same world trading ("unbalanced") w/ same ip.=/

Daniel
12-23-2007, 08:58 AM
;303171']its a 3-30k cap on trades per 15 mins. So you would only be able to trade them every 15 minutes. Plus, they can just check ips & see 2 accs on same world trading ("unbalanced") w/ same ip.=/

Where did you get the 15 minutes from? And can't you just use a proxy?

[-jesus-]
12-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Where did you get the 15 minutes from? And can't you just use a proxy?

Took awhile but I found it...
http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=1007

For a trade to be 'balanced', the total value of the items being given must be within 3,000gp of the items being received. For example you WOULD be allowed to trade an item worth 15,000gp for an item worth 17,000gp (because the DIFFERENCE is less than 3,000gp). You will be limited to a 3,000gp gain or loss every 15 minutes.

& you could proxy, but you can't use the ones from like Proxy.org. Someone posted how to do it on a diff site but the site is currently down atm so I can't get it.

osmm
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Everyone already knows this. It is basic knowlegde...We have already said if you do stuff like that you will most likly get banned.

Becks
12-23-2007, 07:02 PM
cant you fight in the dual arena and stake the stuff?

lakerzz8
12-23-2007, 09:40 PM
First of all, I don't know what you thought about for a long time because your idea has nothing new to it. You are telling us to trade stuff from our macroers to our bankers...wow, how revolutionary!

There are several flaws with your plan. The first being the 15 minute wait in between meaning it will take hours upon hours of waiting and trading to get any decent amount of money across accounts, which will most likely be marked and banned soon.

Staking has been set at a max of 3k just like trading meaning you won't get any money out of that.

Kold
12-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't understand.

I have 1000 coal. I want to sell it for 200k (200 each)
The mining store buys it for 60 each (60k).
In the trade window, it would show that my 1000 coal is worth 60k.
Would this mean that I now wouldn't be able to trade the coal for 200k because the difference is higher than 3k?

lakerzz8
12-25-2007, 01:49 AM
Don't go by the price you sell to the mining store, go by the price you can sell at the Grand Exchange.

IronTeapot
12-25-2007, 03:38 AM
isnt the price at the mining store the price at the GE?

lakerzz8
12-25-2007, 04:08 AM
No, the Gen store always buys cheaper than GE otherwise no one would bother selling to GE.

Paradox King
12-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Everyone is saying how they cant login on the same world and blah blah blah... and I just won a bet without touching a single RuneScape file on my comp...

Someone bet me some yews that I couldnt login on the same world, same IP and all, in the same areas... But I could :| Nothing stopped me... why is that?

lakerzz8
12-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Everyone is saying how they cant login on the same world and blah blah blah... and I just won a bet without touching a single RuneScape file on my comp...

Someone bet me some yews that I couldnt login on the same world, same IP and all, in the same areas... But I could :| Nothing stopped me... why is that?

What? First of all, what does this have to do with the topic? Second of all, it's not that hard to multi-login if one of your player logs in signed and the other unsigned and you can log in two more per VM that you have.

A G E N T
12-29-2007, 01:15 AM
I think RuneScape really covered all the bases on this one. It's a good idea, but you're still looking at upwards of an hour just to transfer 150k, besides the time of putting each bot through every F2P quest.

Paradox King
12-29-2007, 03:30 AM
What? First of all, what does this have to do with the topic? Second of all, it's not that hard to multi-login if one of your player logs in signed and the other unsigned and you can log in two more per VM that you have.

I was replying to soemthign said in the first post -_- and Im not STUPID, I know how to multi, READ THE POST OVER DICK:f:

C4rl1t0
12-29-2007, 04:29 AM
what about a script that runs 2 runescapes that trades from main from miners

using the unsigned applet thing..

lakerzz8
12-29-2007, 04:52 AM
what about a script that runs 2 runescapes that trades from main from miners

using the unsigned applet thing..

A script can only focus on one window at a time, as far as I know. And leaving your main logged in long enough to get all the wealth transfered, as well as transferring with the same few accounts over and over is likely to get it flagged if not banned.

C4rl1t0
12-29-2007, 02:59 PM
well the both windows are placed at the same location it just alt tabs to other one or something :D

plus it takes breaks transfering like 5 minute break.

Tootoot222
01-08-2008, 01:44 PM
A script can only focus on one window at a time, as far as I know.

so have 2 scripts running at the same time and use ISM's, you'd just have to have one's client on the 1st runescape window and the other one at the 2nd one

ge0force
01-08-2008, 07:09 PM
kk...first offf the MAIN idea wont work...cuz u have to have MORE than 50 QP to even get ur cap 1 gp higher than 3k...and u cant have more than 39 qp in f2p....makin f2p a full demo!!
on the other side....now u can doo as much autoing as u want cuz ....no 1 will be there to report u...and jagex...think autos ...and RWTs are gone...

red eyes 20
01-09-2008, 05:32 PM
simple fact of the matter is even at the highest rate of 30k/15mins that's 120k an hour, max possible and that's assuming you have 200+ QP and trust me, that's ALOT and even at 120k a hour might aswell PLAY LEGITLY!
considering you'd be getting a armie 200 gp each, so yeah DO YOU THINK A WAY AROUND WOULD BE SO OBIOUS?!

insanomano
05-10-2008, 04:38 AM
you guys want to know an easy way to have to accounts on the same world logged in at the same time????

You dont even have to worry about the random DAT file just open both ur windows and have both chars rdy to log in and press login on 1 screen then alt-tab to the other screen and click log in on that screen, this does work as unbelievable as it may sound.

Hobbit
05-10-2008, 04:58 AM
12-23-2007, 12:40 AM

Closed