PDA

View Full Version : Describe your craziest party!

gerauchert
12-24-2007, 02:57 AM
Ill go first...

Last year I had a house party with a bunch of my friends because my parents went away for some trip. We had planned this out well in advance and acquired all the liquor and beer we would need. We also decided that it would be cool to have my friend's band come and play a lil music for us while we partied...to do this we had to move all the couches in my basement all the way back into the bar. Yes we have a bar in our basement :D

It is 4pm and the party really hasnt started, we are just waiting around for everyone to get here. Meanwhile, my cousin, (who is obese :p) decided to hop over the couches to either A. Grab some liquor B. Grab some food or C. Go to the bathroom (right next to the bar). None of us are in the basement while he decides to do this. He manages to slip and drill his head on the bar knocking him unconcious for several hours....:D

Soon as we decide to begin the party (around 7pm) My cousin is woken up by people climbing over the bar to grab drinks...I knew it was going to be a good night when we had people passing out BEFORE we had started drinking :p

The night goes on...the band didnt even play one song because the beer was obviously too tempting :rolleyes: My cousin gets a hold of my friends ipod thing that can record audio and decides to record the whole night for us. He lumbers around trying to get girls to take their clothes off (unsuccessfully) while recording every awesome drunk quote he could find.

My one friend (the farmer) tries to walk down the stairs, takes one step and falls face first down the whole fight. He wasnt hurt, he only laughed for five minutes straight lol. The night went on with much moshing, drinking, and hot tubbing :D

Craziest party I have had! Whats yours?

Scaper
12-25-2007, 06:27 PM
lmao sounds a lil like some partys we have round my area i have endless tales coz my town/village were i live is jus partys 24/7 never fails to find a good party we have 3 pubs on our road then lots of houses were we all live on the same road people are scared to come to our area they think its that bad but theres still always new faces/people to meet coming and going its a hell of a good time jus its a lil load but we have no complaints coz we all live either next door or somthing we were thinking ov knocking our houses all in to 1 problys will soon hahahahaha

GoF
12-25-2007, 07:29 PM
lmao sounds a lil like some partys we have round my area i have endless tales coz my town/village were i live is jus partys 24/7 never fails to find a good party we have 3 pubs on our road then lots of houses were we all live on the same road people are scared to come to our area they think its that bad but theres still always new faces/people to meet coming and going its a hell of a good time jus its a lil load but we have no complaints coz we all live either next door or somthing we were thinking ov knocking our houses all in to 1 problys will soon hahahahaha

Have you even been in one? Because you just described how there's partys in your town but not one you've been to...

I'll probably edit a description later, cbf to write.

Pyro
12-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Dunno. Quite a few that ended in fights etc. Latest escapade.

WE went to this girls house warming party. The people there were absolute cunts. Honestly i dont know why we went. Anyways i was getting called emo alot. And the like because of my hair (Mohawk). Anyways next thing you know world war 3 starts and a whole clan of girls start scrapping it out. We watch this for a bit then say fuck this and leave. Jump in the car. Somehow we end up with like 3 extra people in the car. And dropping people off.

On way home first we go to mcdonalds to grab a feed. And my flatmate throws a bottle at someones parked car when hes in it. Suprisingly. The bottle misses. Smashes right next to it though. But the guy doesnt get out or do anything. Luckily for us as he was pretty big.

Next we need gas to get home. So we stop at gas station. There is like 3 cars next to us full of young kids. Maybe around 16- 17 etc. Maybe a bit older. Anyways. The rest of the guys go in to get food (again) and leaves me and a girl in the car (We'll just call her hannah) Next thing i know. Hannahs leaning out the window yelling out to the young guys .." Did your mummy buy that car for you". And fully taking the piss. She gets some abuse back about how shes a ginge and whatever. Anyways the rest of the guys come back with hannahs bf aswell. ANyways these young guys had got really pissed about hannah abusing them. So they said "STFU your a ginge". Right infront of her bf. O god now it was on.

There was going to be fights galore. So i jumped out of the car. And strangley enough. The only person that got out of there car was a girl ROFL. All the guys stayed in the car. Anyways this chick starts coming over talking smack and the like. And still calling hannah a ginga. Anyways. In the end hannah goes. "Thats right im a ginger ninja and ill whoop your ass". And jumps out of the car. Nex tthing you know the chick is sprinting for her car and they speed off. Funniest shit ever.

Plenty more of course. Generally same thign every friday :P

JuKKa
12-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Last week:

It was wednesdays and me and a friend bought 4 wine bottles (El tiempo, white wine) And we hid them under a small "barn" type of thing. Then when it was friday. Walking to school everything was normal while walking.. I thought hmm.. maybe i should take sip of one of the bottles So i did. When i got school, I was half drunk, the bottle was almost empty. I also took a sip every break. When i walked home, I had a friend (not the same one earlier) we went to our house took first one bottle we drank that. The time was about 2pm. Also smoked a smoke, and took a snuff (big one gof <3 :P skruf, jos haluut tietää). Time was about 3pm we went back home and took the remaining 2 bottles. I gave one to my friend, I drank the bottle in about 5 minutes. And half of my friends bottle. The time was about 3:30pm i was dead drunk. This is part where i only have black flashes. I was sitting in this shopping centre. And a guard came saying: Your first drunk eh? and of course i yelled at him: FUCK no (ei vitus, finnish) So i got kicked out, my friend wasent that drunk, then he called some other people we were like 4 - 5. We went to a friends house about 4pm. Then i passed out in the couch. And woke up with 2 girls beside me. Time was then about 5:30pm. So i grabbed a beer.. or actually a few. I also took some suomiviina (finnish liquor) so i was drunk like hell again. So i decided to go out.. Well i was outside freezing like hell saw a friend (girl) so i started kissing her (dont ask me how i did that :P) and took her to the party. Got her drunk. About 6:30pm i had sex.. i think. 7pm i said: lets put some music so then we started dancing. Well kinda rough because we broke a table and 3 chairs. So we got kicked out. Then we went out, shops were about to close so i went fast and bought me a six pack of beer. I drank it (and... dont remember anything) for about 4 hours.. About 11pm i was still out and about 1am i got home and drunk like heck and went to sleep..

The end. The wine bottle friend.. He didnt get a single one... So i said somebody stole them XP

This is probably the biggest post i have ever made :P

legendaryhero90
12-25-2007, 10:40 PM
we had a huge sleep over on Dec. 18.

total of people: 44
all friends and family.

what a blast that was.

R0b0t1
12-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Lol. Just... Lol.

gerauchert
12-26-2007, 05:22 AM
Damn JuKKa, you drink hardcore! :D

@Pyro I have to ask you what the hell is a ginge? I have never heard of that before... :redface:

n3ss3s
12-26-2007, 09:33 AM
My craziest party: ate hella lot o' shuga and made about 20 object finders. (didn't post them all, trust me, you don't want to see my 3.13\scripts\ :p)

Negaal
12-27-2007, 04:02 AM
craziest
All they end same for me, all get bored and go home...

and what do you mean about party, is it some special event, or just something random whats happened with you?

Jukka, you had very intresting story :D

Ehhh...I remeber only 1 atm..and that one is booring...(all got drunk, some went home...and rest of them stayed camping and went home at morning)
and time is 5:58 midnight aswell, I got really bad memory atm...maybe i remeber tomorrow something, problably not...

And yes, party isn't right word... Maybe "describe craziest thing what has happened to you?"

GoF
12-28-2007, 10:25 AM
All they end same for me, all get bored and go home...

You need to drink mo'..

@JuKKa, way to go, except that I hate wine XD

@Legendary, I hope you're not serious..

@n3ss, :rolleyes:

n3ss3s
12-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Lol @ JuKKas ;D ;D ;D

i had sex.. i think. rofl

Btw, you know GoF IRL?

GoF
12-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Lol @ JuKKas ;D ;D ;D

rofl

Btw, you know GoF IRL?

Neh, but we both like snuff and alcohol :p

ElvenMarth
12-29-2007, 04:03 PM
About 6:30pm i had sex.. i think.

I lol'ed.

On topic, do concerts count? If anyone here is from North Alabama, you know what I'm talking about. Big Spring Jam. 5 minutes into one of the bands, I'm drenched w/ beer, liquor, spit, other shit (some of it my own :D), everyone's rocking the fuck out, middle-aged women going nuts and passing out, etc. Then, after the concert, about half the people get high. There were loads of police around , but I think they were havin' a little fun themselves.

JuKKa
12-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Well today... I just remembred that i had sex with my EX today last year.. This was on a camp at school so its hardcore xP

So.. What i did was i sent a SMS message: "I know what we did last winter ;)" She still hasn't answered. But im sure shes all embaraced :P

R0b0t1
12-30-2007, 03:06 AM
More lol's.

lordsaturn
12-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Anyone have a story involving drugs? I have a few. But they're not very crazy. More of how insane I felt when I was high =P

ZaSz
12-30-2007, 06:03 AM
Mine is when I went camping, ******* ***** ***** ***** **** *** all night long.

lakerzz8
12-30-2007, 07:57 AM
I went to this knitting party with my grandma and her friends and man, it just got crazy so fast. Near the beginning one of the ladies passed out some cookies, and there must have been something in them because half the people were out snoring before it hit like 8:00 pm. Then all of a sudden there is this loud scream and it turns out a lady had sat on a needle! We all had a good laugh about that. Then like at 8:45 pm we hear a knock on the door...uh-oh! COPS!

Turns out that one of the grandmas there was the mom of a local police officer. So he came and picked her up because he said it was too late for her to be out. After they left things picked up even more!

With the pig's mother gone, we broke out the drugs. My grandma had some diabetic's medication while some of the other ladies had some blood pressure medication and someone was even wild enough to whip out the urine infection pills. I was high off my head...from the smell of the old people. It wasn't long before I passed out. I woke up and I had a freshly knit pair of socks stuffed into my mouth and my butt really hurt.

CRAZY!

GoF
12-30-2007, 06:47 PM
I woke up and I had a freshly knit pair of socks stuffed into my mouth and my butt really hurt.

So you're saying that one of the ladies had a penis?

R0b0t1
12-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Roflmao.

lakerzz8
12-30-2007, 09:29 PM

I'm not saying anything at all. =X

gerauchert
12-31-2007, 12:00 AM
@Lakerzz8 thats about the best story i have ever heard :D lmfao!

R0b0t1
12-31-2007, 02:54 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-college-sex-cats.jpg

lakerzz8
12-31-2007, 03:20 AM
@Lakerzz8 thats about the best story i have ever heard :D lmfao!

It is even better when you live it! :sasmokin:

gerauchert
12-31-2007, 03:27 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-college-sex-cats.jpg

you are going cat crazy lately...ive seen at least two posts by you with cats in it today ffs :D

R0b0t1
12-31-2007, 06:51 PM
College Sex ftw?

NiCbaZ
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I went to this knitting party with my grandma and her friends and man, it just got crazy so fast. Near the beginning one of the ladies passed out some cookies, and there must have been something in them because half the people were out snoring before it hit like 8:00 pm. Then all of a sudden there is this loud scream and it turns out a lady had sat on a needle! We all had a good laugh about that. Then like at 8:45 pm we hear a knock on the door...uh-oh! COPS!

Turns out that one of the grandmas there was the mom of a local police officer. So he came and picked her up because he said it was too late for her to be out. After they left things picked up even more!

With the pig's mother gone, we broke out the drugs. My grandma had some diabetic's medication while some of the other ladies had some blood pressure medication and someone was even wild enough to whip out the urine infection pills. I was high off my head...from the smell of the old people. It wasn't long before I passed out. I woke up and I had a freshly knit pair of socks stuffed into my mouth and my butt really hurt.

CRAZY!

omg i laughed so much at that

footballjds
01-09-2008, 02:01 AM

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! thats funny GoF:eek:

Ruroken
01-09-2008, 04:59 AM
My craziest party: ate hella lot o' shuga and made about 20 object finders. (didn't post them all, trust me, you don't want to see my 3.13\scripts\ :p)

My kinda party :D

Sugar dosen't last long enough though I find, gotta mix with not sleeping and lots of caffeine.

Pyro
01-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Damn JuKKa, you drink hardcore! :D

@Pyro I have to ask you what the hell is a ginge? I have never heard of that before... :redface:

Ginge = Ginger haired person :P