PDA

View Full Version : Account Creator + Login

Dusk412
12-28-2007, 05:50 AM
I need TESTERS!!!

I created an Account Creator (in my sig if you want link) and then today I created a script that opens a new window and clicks existing user, unsigned applet, low detail, picks noobiest standard world, and then logs in. So then I thought, hey, good idea..... AND NOW THEY ARE COMBINED INTO ONE! The main point of this is that if you attached a tut runner on the end (nielsie, huh, huh, *nudge*, *nudge*) then it could create an account and then run it thru tut island and you wouldn't have to touch a thing. You could attach even more stuff on the end of that and the script could manage your whole army for you (thats alot of failsafes though). Anyways I'm getting offtrack...
I want you guys to test out my new script because I made it for internet explorer and I am not sure if the bitmaps I used to find all the login stuff will work for anyone else (even other internet explorer ppl). I also probably made it a lot harder than it needs to be. And for some reason when I combined it with my account creator it will no longer log in - it only brings up the screen. But I figure that's okay cuz most scripts u would attach to the end have their own log in thing anyways.

SO ALL OF YOU TRY IT AND REPORT ALL BUGS, THINGS THAT COULD BE FIXED, FAILSAFES I SHOULD PUT IN, THINGS THAT COULD BE SIMPLER, ETC!!!

Thank you. :D

Raskolnikov
12-28-2007, 06:11 AM
Hmm, very interesting. I use the account creator in Blupig's pack on sythe. It works good. :D

Nice job though

Jackrawl
12-28-2007, 06:11 AM
I don't understand, does this create names like
'Steve404' or 'adfsdjlk1341'?

Dusk412
12-28-2007, 11:01 PM
No it does not create names like that. It takes individual letters or short combinations of letters like 'st' or 'bl' and combines them in humanlike manner. The main thing I want to test though isn't the account creator, it is the part that gets you to the login screen. I will upload that seperately so that you guys can test it out. I only made that part for internet explorer so I want to see if the bitmaps work for other people, or other IE users. Thanks.