Ranger135xp
09-04-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm currently working on:

1. Wizzup?'s mine guild with antiban.
2. working power cutter
3. fixing other scripts

and the BIG 1 of them ALL!

4. Auto Responder

I'm making the script find specific text in the screen, then responding from an array. still has some problems, but can definately deter annoying people. (lol, it can look for noobs who like to ask for help. it even spots noobs telling you to show them something or take them somewhere. and will deter them away) if i could get it to work, it would definately have to be added to the SRL. I'd say this is very thought out, it even gives responses that jagex might look for and think an auto might say. For example: a noob asks for help, jagex might expect the macro to say "nope, srry" or "i'm busy", but this can say "get out ma face before it goes down". and other random wtf-type speeches. -lol-

I'll need help with the arrays though. I need help with gettin the script to find text on-screen, and search a category.
For EX: if it finds
1. cheater
2. macro
3. hacker, or
4. auto
in a specific array, then it will TypeSend(From_array). to simplify, if FindText(From_Array1) then TypeSend(From_Array2). Good enough example? This will be beast if it works.

I may not be an SRL Developer, but I do have some great ideas up my sleeve and I do fix problems in you guys's scripts if I have an issue. I'm no noob(lol)

EDIT:: by the way, i do believe that a lot of people do leech off this site and community, however, I have not "LEECHED". I don't get a script, try it, then if it don't work, toss it. I try to solve the issue and better understand and power-up your scripts. I mean, u guys make the scripts, but you can't think of everything right? I am definately helping to improve you guys's scripts if I find problems. I'm not saying u guys suck at this, I'm just saying that your scripts aren't 100% and I understand that. My Mission is to make your scripts work as close to 100% as possible.

NOTE!!! I will NOT post any scripts that I make to the FREE community. Mainly because I go through rigerous testing to make mine work very well and I won't let my work go in vain by leechers. I believe this stuff IS a privledge and should not be taken for granted. However, I will allow the members to check my scripts in order to allow me graciously into the members area where I will indeed post my scripts. I MAY post a fixed powerminer(created by Wizzup?) for free(since it's his). I'm trying to assist in any way I can.

Dankness
09-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Intersting idea try searching the Tuturails for Responder and see what u can come up with :P

Ranger135xp
09-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Intersting idea try searching the Tuturails for Responder and see what u can come up with :P

I did, and I saw WT's post, his was interesting, but i think mine would have more power if it worked. I think I found the problem though and I plan on trying to fix it. =]

bobert5696
09-05-2006, 01:26 AM
i was gunna start to work on an auto responder, but i havent yet :) i will eventually though

lowskilled
10-24-2006, 11:55 PM
:s

legendaryhero90
10-25-2006, 12:50 AM
whats with the long face???:eek:

just be patient...:D