PDA

View Full Version : Can I Add A Runescpeclient into a VB Project?

Tv-XxX
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Quite Simple Really Lol, I've Made A Chat Program (Like Msn) But I Thought Well Why Not Have A Built In Runescape Window, But I Cant Figure Out How, I Mean I Persume Using FAWG To Get Sever Info Is Required, But I Dont Know How To Get It Into VB.

Cheers Tv.

n3ss3s
01-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Please stop Posting Like This.

But yes, it is possible.

By the way, does anyone know what is SwiftSwitch coded in?

I've just had this feeling its VB, but not sure.

JuKKa
01-01-2008, 09:04 PM
its visual basic.

Tv-XxX
01-01-2008, 09:24 PM
So It's Possible :)
Any Ideas How?

Cheers.

R0b0t1
01-02-2008, 12:28 AM
You place a web-browser on your form and load a page in it.

Leet, huh?

EDIT: I'd had the same problem when I first wrote VB code... The capitalizing every word problem... Lol.

Tv-XxX
01-02-2008, 01:13 AM
The Applicication Crashes When Java Runs, anyone got any ideas?

R0b0t1
01-02-2008, 03:45 AM
I highly doubt it's the Java... But I have no clue. Any error msgs?

Tv-XxX
01-02-2008, 12:26 PM
It Only Crashed When Running The Java Part Of A Website.... Such As The Main Runescape Client... Here Is The Error : -

System.AccessViolationException was unhandled
Message="Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
Source="System.Windows.Forms"
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchM essageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(ApplicationCo ntext context)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at TSI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 81
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.Run UsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
InnerException:

Also I Have Attached The Program (For People Who Want To Have A Look)
and Befor Anyone Says Anything, Its Not A Trojan/ Virus ect... Its Just My Program. Erm... To Make It Brake, Scroll on the webpage to the right and click the link labeled SS. (It Loads Scarscape) but crashes.

Cheers Tv

R0b0t1
01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Source, perhaps?

All that the error tells me is that you may be out of RAM, so try restarting. I can't tell for sure w/o the source, but you didn't get any compile errors, I'm assuming?

A G E N T
01-03-2008, 01:11 AM
I think SS does it with MSIE's shwdoc.dll to get the RuneScape page. Not sure how you'd swing it, though.

TViYH
01-09-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm pretty confident that SS(SwiftSwitch) uses VB.NET...

R0b0t1
01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
It does not. It uses VB6

Tv-XxX
02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Still People, Any Ideas,
I Have Even Reinstalled VB 2008 and Nothing, Its Really Doing My Head In As It's The Last Part Needed In My Program TSi (Tv's Srl Intercom), and I Wont To Release It, But Without A Runescape Client, Its Just A Rubbish Version Of Msn Lol.

TViYH
05-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Whenever I tried using StealRS2, I created the program and opened it. I got the same error as you. I then closed the program, reopened it, and I had no problems.

R0b0t1
05-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Ah, sorry for gravedig, but unless you've got it, you may need to actually compile and run it...