PDA

View Full Version : Straightened Hair

YoHoJo
01-03-2008, 10:56 AM
So My Girlfriend Decided To Straighten My Hair...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/yohojo88/Straight%20Hair/Picture022.jpg

SlideShow: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/yohojo88/Straight%20Hair/?action=view&current=721d43c1.pbr

I think the outcome is quite sexy, like pwnd.

Sumilion
01-03-2008, 11:24 AM
What was it like before then ?

rkroxpunk
01-03-2008, 11:36 AM
my guess is curly...

Mr.Klean
01-03-2008, 12:40 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/yohojo88/WoW.png

Yohojo before.

bullzeye95
01-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I think the outcome is quite sexy, like pwnd.

=0 Pwnd's hair is s3xier than all of ours.

P1nky
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
you look indian =D
or arabic

im 1 of those lol

legendaryhero90
01-09-2008, 03:03 AM
hahhahahahaaha!

you look like you had just woke up from a nightmare.

or just had S*x?

lol anyways... i think you should probably spike it (using Gel or Moose?)and make it look neater than just leaving it like that because i think you look like a slob like that.

Ruroken
01-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Post edited because it is a shame to me :(

You can still see it in the post in the post below but that doesn't matter.

The point is that I said some things I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry I did. I was angry, it was 4:30am, and I thought that someone was making fun of YoHoJo. That is still no excuse, but this was not an attempt to flame anyone in particular.

I lashed out, I shouldn't have. I'm very sorry.

However, know that I would have done the same for anyone, if I had perceived a comment as mean spirited, especially around looks.

Theres the apology. Accept it if you want. Its all up to you.

legendaryhero90
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
And I think you should go watch some sailor moon hentai you japophile.

YoHo's hair is fine. He can have it any way he wants, and since when do you have the authority to poke fun at anyones hair? I haven't seen any pictures of you around here. Besides, have you seen the hair they have in anime? You can stand THAT but you don't like his?

And haven't you heard of a nice little part of the english language called a period? You put them after words so sentences don't run on and on and on without any punctuation to speak of like this one because thats what you did if your going to insult someones hair at least do it with proper grammar.

whoa ruroken, what's up with the flaming?

i didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings. i was just putting my input on what yohojo's hair looked like and how i thought about it. didnt mean to insult if thats what your implying.

Ruroken
01-09-2008, 04:34 PM
whoa ruroken, what's up with the flaming?

i didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings. i was just putting my input on what yohojo's hair looked like and how i thought about it. didnt mean to insult if thats what your implying.

Just watch what you say. Think before opening your mouth.

But if you indeed don't mean any offense then I'm going to have to apologize. The thought that someone is, in any way, mocking the way someone else looks really irks me. (Anyone remeber that time someone decided to make fun of Yakman?) And I would have done the same for anyone really, sorry for perceiving your comment wrongly.

I do think you could have worded it better though...

~ First post edited into an apology ~