PDA

View Full Version : Runescap PVP server

Czepa
09-12-2006, 09:29 AM
well one day i woke up and i remembered part of what i was dreaming, i dont often remember dreams, but i did this time lol.... it was a dream of me in rs, i was in this world just walking around doin nuthin on, and then a whole load of these rangers mages and pures atarded attacking me inbetween barb village and edgville, i ran to the monk place and down the other side of the fence in barb village and lol i logged. then o logged back in and they were waiting for me!:duh: and i got fucked up but ate and lived (lol why did i have lobbies on me? coincidence?) lol then i woke.... when i woke up i was like "ummmm your such a nerd.... dreaming about rs, i think you should lay off that game a bit" lol :spot:

mikev
09-18-2006, 03:55 AM
"ummmm your such a nerd.... dreaming about rs, i think you should lay off that game a bit" lol :spot:

true dat

When I have a dream and I wake up, its more like....I hope my miner is lvl 99 rofl jk

WhiteShadow
09-18-2006, 04:33 AM
haha funny. :D

Czepa
09-18-2006, 07:28 AM
i saw your sig:

Ultra wizard case----------|
500w antec smart power-|
athlon64 3800--------------|
OCZ 2gb dual channel-----|
74gb raptor h.d.-----------|
asus a8n-SLI deluxe-------|
evga 7800gt----------------|
------------------------------
nice fucking comp
mine is a heap of shit coz always overheats

mikev
09-18-2006, 01:23 PM
yeah, I've put a lot of time and money into it.....but guess what......it doesn't work that great....it freezes in any mother f@%#ing game...besides runescape. I'm trying to find a solution....o well....it still looks kick ass :D

Czepa
09-20-2006, 06:49 AM
mmmmmm.... powersupply not enough Wattage for your hardware? as soon as it is under preassure from a game it freezes cause the power increase goes over 500W? or maybe your ram is experiencing compatibility probs with your mobo

EDIT: btw here are my specs:
120GB WDC HDD
P4 3.4Ghz intel cpu
1Gb Ram
5.1 logitech surround speakers
19" LCD
Cheap PCI graphics card

In mine because the cpu is so powerfull it puts out huge amounts of heat.... lol when i burn a dvd it gets up to 76!!! then 78 and the peice of shit shuts off

mikev
09-20-2006, 10:15 PM
hehe...welcome to the "shutdown" club. :spot:

If you haven't already, try arctic silver on cpu.

I bet you break out in a sweat when u burn a dvd....
another suggestion-if u run ur comp with the sidepanel open, put a big household fan by it. <--it worked for me when I was overclocking rofl

also, I beleive its my amperage, not wattage. I have a dual 12v rail 17A on 1 rail and 19A on the other. The 7800 gt need 22A on a rail. I'm gonna try and use my pci-e power dongle to join the rails. wish me luck :P

~mikev

Czepa
09-20-2006, 11:54 PM
yeh goodluck.. and lol:
i always have my sidepanel off with a fan and i have used arcticsilver too....

mikev
09-21-2006, 02:15 PM
then, your worst nightmare has come true........underclock!!! lol jk

Mutant Squirrle
09-27-2006, 12:32 AM
rofl underclock thatd be funny you could pretend like you were in the 90's with windows 95 that takes 9 million years to load... even on a psp :fiery: