PDA

View Full Version : i am cool so welcome me

lardmaster
09-13-2006, 08:32 PM
i represent lard so i am cool. i am working on a script that would be the best dropper ever so you would be able to do larddrop('zombieshirt', 'all') and it would drop all zombieshirts i am hoping to incorperate every single item in the game.

Yakman
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
well, you have great ambitions :)

i dont mean to piss on your bonfire but that wont accutaly be very useful, you could just move the mouse to the selected spot and use "IsUpText", also i think there is a procedure which moves the mouse to a spot and checks the IsUpText

appart from that, welcome :D nice name as well, lard

lardmaster
09-14-2006, 02:09 AM
yeah, the only thing is, i am trying to make it completely undetectable (the autodropping has been the most detectable part of some good script's ive seen), and easy user interface. so your piss is no match for that lighter fluid right there. :)

ps, how u do smilys?

well, you have great ambitions :)

i dont mean to piss on your bonfire but that wont accutaly be very useful, you could just move the mouse to the selected spot and use "IsUpText", also i think there is a procedure which moves the mouse to a spot and checks the IsUpText

appart from that, welcome :D nice name as well, lard

Dark_Sniper
09-14-2006, 02:33 AM
if you get in contact with yohojo im sure he still has his dtm include he has a lot of items in that include... but he quite that thigs theres a lot of items in Runescape.

lardmaster
09-15-2006, 01:15 AM
srry for noob question, but what is dtm include?