PDA

View Full Version : omg computer

HayHay89
01-10-2008, 01:07 PM
omg this just happen 2 minutes ago
my mums bf the owner of the comp he decided to clean the fans in a 5 grand computer so wats he do he thinks *hmmm ill clean the mother board to* so there he his taking the motherboard out and touching all the gold bits that your not ment to touch so there he cleaning he thinks *its clean*. so he goes to put it bak in the computer hes plugs it all bak in he thinks *yes it all clean and wont over heat* its was over heating its 40 degrees here
so he goes to put the cover bak on the computer when he relised the the wires were hitting the fan so he takes it all out again and put it bak on he thinks *success its bak on and i go play poker* ok he plugs it bak in and in and turns it on we have a see thru cover so hes looking thru the cover going oh yer i done oh yer. then i go umm dude there nothing on the screen and hes thinking aww it just loading. 5 mins later later nothing happens so hes getting all angry and im laughing my head off at him and hes swearing like theres no tomorrow and i got a craping 512 ram and hes got 1gigs. so i go im gonna scrap the comp and put them on mine
well thats allmost the end. so funny

congratz u read it all well i hope u did

-hayhay89
more funny storys coming soon(hes getting a new computer this will be funny)

n3ss3s
01-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Lol, a 5 grand computer gotz some other nice stuff to loot than 1 gig ram -.-

5 grand computer lets think.. If motherboard is fucked up, take everything else :p

HayHay89
01-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Lol, a 5 grand computer gotz some other nice stuff to loot than 1 gig ram -.-

5 grand computer lets think.. If motherboard is fucked up, take everything else :p

yer ever thing apart from the ram is awesome i scraped it off the morning

took the video card and ome other junk

FrÕzÑ_§ÕµL
01-15-2008, 04:34 AM
Utterly rediculous... I really hope that every body learns from this and doesn't do something so dumb themselves :D but hey least umight get some free RAM :D