PDA

View Full Version : Movie : CloverFeild

Dark_Sniper
01-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Okay he is my review... no major spoilers.

The movie is not like any other movie ... first off it was truly first person point of view... it was a document recorded by a group in the middle of it all( a camcorder).

Well the movie was non-stop action / suspense.

All I truly wanted to say was that it was insanely intense!
I personally did not think the ending was good enough but the overall movie was insane... also to me it looked like something Steven King would made up.

if you like explosions and intense moments this movie would be great.

But if your one of those kind of people who like every character to live... then this movie is not for you..

anyone else watch it?

Narcle
01-20-2008, 04:29 AM
lol, 11:23pm here, i just got back from the 9:20pm show of it.

I agree on your points...

It reminded me of that other movie done with a camcorder... Salem Witch project or something like that? Only by the way its filmed, it was a really good movie.

However, I thought the conclusion for the characters sucked....

That camcorder he had was a really bad ass camcorder, I so want one lol.

a ghetto boy
01-20-2008, 06:10 PM
That was an OK movie, but I seriously thought it was a mistake when they turned on the lights at the end of the movie. It just... ended! it needed something more!

Also the cameraman's frequent obsession with the ground was pretty annoying sometimes, but when you where actually looking up, the movie itself was pretty good

i would give it ***1/2

I too want a camcorder with a battery like that...

Dark_Sniper
01-21-2008, 05:02 AM
lol I want a camera with a battery that last like 10 hrs and has nightvision and all of that :)

when he was gettin eating at the end was insane though!

I jump like o shit im getting swallowed!

gerauchert
01-21-2008, 05:36 AM
kick ass movie! could have done a lil better on the ending but who cares...