PDA

View Full Version : hating fagots who don't read tuts!

footballjds
01-22-2008, 04:41 PM
i just got a PM

Ok man. I'm really new to this scar thing. Do you think you can help me out by making my scar perfect for use? Like ready to play scripts on it?

Like a step by step procedure?

Please help me thank-you. I want my scar program to make every script work. All I have done so far is downloaded scar 3.13. I need all the next steps. If you can help that will be great. Remember I am totally new to scar, I want it to run all scripts, but I heard you need to do a-lot to scar before running scripts. All I have done so far is downloaded scar 3.13

Thank-You:)

GAH!!!!! why don't fagots read tuts?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

EvilChicken!
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
I got the same PM, calm down..
Just report the guy, no neat to make a thread about it. Nielsie, o Nielse, where art thou?

footballjds
01-22-2008, 05:01 PM
how do you report a pm? you got the same exact pm?!?!

DAMN THE FAGOT :p

mastaraymond
01-22-2008, 05:40 PM
I got this PM to, I responded, normally like everyone should.

n3ss3s
01-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Hehe, I got two pms inside 10 minutes which the answer for both was to read the tut on how to install SRL 4 & svn...

I've got nothing against people posting about it, like, yes its spam, wastes space and is useless, but its fun to say pseudoclosed and tell them what to do :)

Its funnier to say

Noobs ignore stickies :(

than

GOD DAMN FAGGOTS IMMA GONA STICK A TUT THERE WHERE SUN DOESN*T SHINE!!11!shift+1!1!1!!!

yanix
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
the title mad me mad :mad: im not a fag!:p

Edit: so.. i get a point for posting a script in free4all section and this guy can have the word fagot in his title? im maaaaadddddddddddd!!! now i know u admins/mods hate me :p

JuKKa
01-22-2008, 06:59 PM
I get these almost every week...

n3ss3s
01-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Yanix, what are you talking about?

GoF
01-22-2008, 07:14 PM
What if he's not a faggot? In that case this thread wouldn't really be about him?

yanix
01-22-2008, 07:19 PM
lol, was a joke:p and i got one of those pms.. why isnt there somekind of ''report'' button in the PM section so u can send a pm to the admin/mods?

Jackrawl
01-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I got the same pm. I figured it would be a better idea to help him by posting tutorials than flaming. I suggest you learn how to properly spell insults, however.

ZephyrsFury
01-23-2008, 03:01 AM
I guess people think I'm really crap at scripting etc. cos I never get these :p. If you get one of these posts just politely advise them on the correct tut to read. No need to flame them.

gerauchert
01-23-2008, 03:06 AM
am i wrong or is this what the bashing pit is for...

if he is pissed at noobs he can flame them here am i right? No need to do it everytime, but its good to get it out of your system now and then :D

danman1212
01-23-2008, 03:34 AM
ok guys i was never that big of a noob to do that but maybe this guy just needs to learn how to read the news, not be made fun of buy a lot of ppl in a big hate forum

bullzeye95
01-23-2008, 04:18 AM
I wrote a big "you are an idiot" type reply, but then decided that he might report me... If he had just PM'd me, I'd politely help him. I just hate it when people mass PM -.-

footballjds
01-24-2008, 09:57 AM
am i wrong or is this what the bashing pit is for...

if he is pissed at noobs he can flame them here am i right? No need to do it everytime, but its good to get it out of your system now and then :D

Thanks^^

ok guys i was never that big of a noob to do that but maybe this guy just needs to learn how to read the news, not be made fun of buy a lot of ppl in a big hate forum
maybe if he is such a noob he wouldn't understand the word hate Ô.o

I wrote a big "you are an idiot" type reply, but then decided that he might report me... If he had just PM'd me, I'd politely help him. I just hate it when people mass PM -.-
Why could he report you?! and what do you say to me getting 3 pms in that day? lol....
shsh!:fiery:

Hobbit
01-25-2008, 07:45 PM
lol, was a joke:p and i got one of those pms.. why isnt there somekind of ''report'' button in the PM section so u can send a pm to the admin/mods?

Its called the forward button :eek:

n3ss3s
01-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Its called the forward button

Yup, forward them to me, I'll flame them and forward to Hobbit :p

footballjds
01-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Yup, forward them to me, I'll flame them and forward to Hobbit :p

haha n3ss3s, next pm i get im taking you up on that offer!!!!!!! :D
also im siggying that :)

n3ss3s
01-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Nah, I wont seriously flame them, but I can tell em what to do...

footballjds
01-27-2008, 08:30 PM
aww, teh new procedure flameAndBan;
begin
for i := 0 to 100 do
begin
Writeln('FAGOT');
end;
Writeln('Banned by da short hobbit girl :D');
end;

usage: if FindStupidPM then flameAndBan;