PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal Messages in tv and songs?

lightningspark
01-25-2008, 05:22 AM
theres some weird subliminal messages out there, even for children shows or movies or even songs. for instance if you play the yugioh theme song backwords it says a whole lot of weird stuff, or in classic disney movies such as in the lion king the stars in one point of the movie spell the word sex. and in one of Queens songs another one bites the dust there is also another hidden message.

i find this weird and i just wanted to show this to some peole that might find it interesting if they didnt know about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWYmn7yKuEw (disney subliminal messages)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchBN2-Ks8A (stairway to heaven backwards)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca6k7i8p9Oo ( another one bites the dust)

[-jesus-]
01-25-2008, 05:42 AM
First 2 links dont work.

lakerzz8
01-25-2008, 06:50 AM
Yes, we studied this in psychology. Backward masking oddly only works after you are told what to hear. We actually listened to stairway to heaven, another one bites the dust, beat it, and a few others in class. No one heard much until the teacher told us what to listen for and then played them again. I forgot what the effect is called but for a song kind of like that check out I'm Blue by Eiffel 65. What exactly is he saying? That's up to you to decide.

Johura
01-25-2008, 06:52 AM
;329606']First 2 links dont work.

Yes they do.

Ruroken
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Uh huh...

The lion king team already stated that the stars spell "SFX" for "Special Effects". Its all bull really...

richk1693
02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
That stairway to heaven thing was cool. Im proud cuz i heard the 666 thing with no lyrics.

Juklop
02-02-2008, 07:30 AM
The Stairway to Heaven thing is kinda creepy.

Rikje
02-02-2008, 08:10 AM
for the dutch poeple:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=n5TxSAIXuKk

- k3 is groep that makes ''cute'' music for little kids etc..
grote massamoord = killing spree?
vermoord = killed

FagetHax0r
02-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Lol i know that The sing Killing spree killing spree !! just against a life goddamnit funny killing spree dead bodies i can see it

ETC. Lol

nielsie95
02-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Its all bull really...

I agree, but I moved it to Discussions & Debates anyway.

R0b0t1
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
OMFG. It's all accidental.

If you're too blind to see that, please, go elsewhere. And stop posting conspiracies.

Secet
02-03-2008, 08:37 PM

If you're too blind to see that, please, go elsewhere. And stop posting conspiracies.

How in the hell goofy gets into mermaid by accident?

lakerzz8
02-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Goofy in Mermaid is not subliminal advertising. It's merely putting in a famous character into their movie, like an easter egg. Like in Finding Nemo there is a poster for Monsters, Inc.

StrikerX
02-04-2008, 09:26 AM
How in the hell goofy gets into mermaid by accident?

HAHAHAHA i laughed at that so hard

Rofl search up dora the explorer subliminal on youtube she's a little whore

Ruroken
02-04-2008, 11:33 AM
People, its not subliminal messaging, and there is no subliminal messaging in Dora the explorer...

GoF
02-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I really don't [GIVE] believe in this [ME] kind of conspiracy [ALL] theory stuff and subliminal [YOUR] messaging and [MONEY] such stuff.

R0b0t1
02-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Well, as for subliminal messages, does white or silver work better?

Wait, wait, let me try that again...

Well, as for subliminal messages, does white or silver work better?

Jackrawl
02-05-2008, 01:17 AM
White.

I liked the stairway to heaven one. That is amazing, it takes a lot of talent to do that, especially with heaven and hell =/

lakerzz8
02-05-2008, 06:54 AM
I really don't [GIVE] believe in this [ME] kind of conspiracy [ALL] theory stuff and subliminal [YOUR] messaging and [MONEY] such stuff.

*Gives you 37 cents.* Sorry that's all I have

Subliminal messages can have a small affect on you, such as unknowingly thinking better of a person after seeing a commercial infused with some subliminal message. However, it does very little and we are not even consciously aware of it.

Also any stimulus that does not meet the absolute threshold (noticed by us 50 percent of the time), is considered subliminal. So if you see a light 1 out of 10 times, that light is subliminal, too.

lightningspark
02-14-2008, 10:41 PM

are you an idiot kid, i would have to say that if the stairway to heaven played backwards talked about the devil by accident than thats pretty lucky, and its not a conspiracy if there is proof, alot of bands do this most just for fun, and i think the creepiest song backwards out of everything is the yugioh song backwards, but they remvoed it off youtube and i cant find it anymore

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Heres another site, it has a few more - http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

I think some of them are on purpose (the clearer ones), others are done by accident.

R0b0t1
02-15-2008, 02:30 AM
Ever notice how you only notice once you are told what it is supposed to say?

I may be a kid, but I'm not an idiot, as I don't neglect my grammar whilst insulting someone.