PDA

View Full Version : Music when auoting or in bounty hunter

7general7
01-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Does somebody know good music ?

gerauchert
01-25-2008, 12:51 PM
erm...what genre do you listen to?

I can give you some kick ass metal bands if you are a metal head like me :sasmokin: \m/ (-.-) \m/

nielsie95
01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Moved to the music section. Why would you need special music when you're autoing..?

n3ss3s
01-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, its not like you get an... adrenaline rush, do you? :p

*At varrock east mine, macroing: "SHIT! Cops! Lets roll!" *

King of Knives
01-26-2008, 02:13 AM
I don't auto much... But if I did, I could easily find myself listening to Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, KISS or some other Heavy Metal/Rock band.

@gerauchert: You own, dude :D Ever heard "Anthem" by Trivium? Killing riff, I tell you :p

-Knives

fom
01-26-2008, 06:35 AM
I don't auto much... But if I did, I could easily find myself listening to Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, KISS or some other Heavy Metal/Rock band.

@gerauchert: You own, dude :D Ever heard "Anthem" by Trivium? Killing riff, I tell you :p

-Knives

Trivium is fucking awesome.

n3ss3s
01-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Try Slayer or SOAD... The source of all TPAs :rolleyes:

GoF
01-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Mmmm... Slayer, Metallica, In Flames, Lamb of God, Opeth, Children of Bodom, Amorphis and loads of others :rolleyes:

fom
01-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Try Slayer or SYOD... The source of all TPAs :rolleyes:

Hell yeah, whats TPA's? I feel like a idiot, while I'm asking this, what does TBH mean?

Mmmm... Slayer, Metallica, In Flames, Lamb of God, Opeth, Children of Bodom, Amorphis and loads of others :rolleyes:

Fuck yeah.

King of Knives
01-26-2008, 10:32 PM
@n3s: SYOD ? It doesn't exactly ring a bell in my head...

@GoF: Some of those bands are kinda death-metalish :p Metallica are good, though :D

@fom: TPA: TPointArray, n3ss3s favourite thing to do in scripting.
TBH: "To be honest" :D

-Knives

IEatJ00erBaybees
01-27-2008, 01:18 AM
erm...what genre do you listen to?

I can give you some kick ass metal bands if you are a metal head like me :sasmokin: \m/ (-.-) \m/

All My Best Friends Are Metalheads :rolleyes: ... Ska song by Less Than Jake :D

Go ska! :D

Iron Man
01-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Mr. Roboto for botting :P. Metal is usually what people listen to when pking i think, kind of gives a emotion that makes them mad i think :s. Kind of hard to give you music if you don't say what bands/genre's you like.

JuKKa
01-27-2008, 09:43 AM
My best metal head friend, (skinhead) had a baby 2 days ago, hes 15 ;)

Im going to help him lift up their new stuff when they move very close to us :P

but anyways..

Arch enemy, Korn, Manson, thuomiokirkko(dont even ask, lol thats my brother), slipknot, lamb of god, Edguy, manowar, avantasia, Pantera, tenacious D

GoF
01-27-2008, 12:44 PM
And I'll add a few more ... Rammstein (older albums better than the newer ones, haven't listened to much of rammstein lately though..), Korn (very little though), Pantera, Sepultura, Killswitch engage, Bullet for My Valentine, Diablo, Deathstars, Finntroll, Hurt (few songs), Grave Digger, Disturbed, SOiL, Kotiteollisuus (finnish), Mokoma (finnish again), Stam1na (finnish), Sonata arctica, Norther, Pain, Mudvayne, Nirvana, Pain confessor, Seether, Sentenced (few songs), SOAD (barely ever), Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus (few songs :p, finnish), Iron Maiden.. There's more too.

Good musicz for you to buy.. But Don't dl warez mmkayh.

vikrant60
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
hmmm i wonder if i could ass a input option to srl so it would play music when autoing?

King of Knives
01-27-2008, 03:42 PM
@GoF: Rammstein :O :D Greatness!! I have all their CD's. Splits the secondplace with KISS...

-Knives

malotthouse
01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
All My Best Friends Are Metalheads :rolleyes: ... Ska song by Less Than Jake :D

Go ska! :D

heck yes. everyone loves ska.

less than jake. real big fish.

thats about all i listen to

mels
01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
hmmm i wonder if i could ass a input option to srl so it would play music when autoing?

I doubt anyone watches their characters auto...so there's no point in that.

If anything just listen to your ipod =D

IEatJ00erBaybees
01-28-2008, 11:39 PM
heck yes. everyone loves ska.

less than jake. real big fish.

thats about all i listen to

I LOVE Streetlight Manifesto. I also listen to Reel Big Fish, Bosstones, MU330, Planet Smashers, Save Ferris, etc..

Demonhound
01-31-2008, 03:33 PM
I shouldn't say this because u'll all get REALLY mad at me, but sorry.
Metal sux :D.

No offence though.
Angerfist, Neophyte, Sensation black & RTC, They kick ass (h). The Viper is pretty good too :p.

GoF
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I shouldn't say this because u'll all get REALLY mad at me, but sorry.
Metal sux :D.

No offence though.
Angerfist, Neophyte, Sensation black & RTC, They kick ass (h). The Viper is pretty good too :p.

Is that some hardcore shit? It fails above everything else. "dunn dunn dunn dunn" and some idiot speaking with a chipmunk voice. MK sent me a hardcore song and thats what it was like. Epic fail. Case closed, please die.