PDA

View Full Version : fergie...

snowboarder19
02-08-2008, 01:24 PM
OK im just making this thread cuz i really dont know what ppl see in fergie that makes them like her... cuz i just really think she cant sing cant act cant really do much except for "movee her humps" :P so just leave feedback on what u think of her:)

GoF
02-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Little girls like shit music. That's a fact.

massive630
02-08-2008, 05:25 PM
ppl like her cuz she "moves her humps". thats enuff for some people i guess? lol

n3ss3s
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Is fergie the dude in Black Dyed Pears?

She propably even can't do a HelloWorld in pascal =/

And yeah, no sing skill, just a disease that makes her ass move from its own will.

FagetHax0r
02-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I Make even better music watch this

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGcm3u0eoVk

[Thats me]

Runescapian321
02-08-2008, 10:23 PM
IMO anybody could say something like that about any singer. It's a matter of opnion.

I would say "How could anyone like rap, it's so boring and sometimes it doesn't even sound like music...?" But I don't cause other people say to me, "Blake Lewis is gay, he's so boring and his voice is horrible".

So I say that it's all a matter of opinion - different people like different songs/artists.

GoF
02-10-2008, 12:19 PM
IMO anybody could say something like that about any singer. It's a matter of opnion.

I would say "How could anyone like rap, it's so boring and sometimes it doesn't even sound like music...?" But I don't cause other people say to me, "Blake Lewis is gay, he's so boring and his voice is horrible".

So I say that it's all a matter of opinion - different people like different songs/artists.

Stop being a homo and admit you listen to fergie.