PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Toad Picker

Fruity-Lo0py
02-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I need a swamp toad picker for gnome stronghold, which banks in the tree and goes to the swamp and picks the toads and banks and so on.

I would be very grateful!!!

essex_jay
02-22-2008, 11:30 PM
I did start to make this, but unfortunatley Im not good enough, finding it a nightmare to get out of the tree without picking colors everytime (will have same problem getting to the bank too)

Sorry

benjaa
05-13-2008, 05:54 AM
Details? how far to walk, where is bank, how do you pick up toads...?

the scar noob
05-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Details? how far to walk, where is bank, how do you pick up toads...?

Indeed, details! Is it a lot of walking? Were are the objects located? We need more information.

Sorry, but I can't help, because I haven't got a members account.

-Tsn.

Fruity-Lo0py
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Oo it became active again!

Ok well its near Tree Gnome Place, (the Grand Tree Quest), theres a bank on the second tier of the big tree to the west, and for the swamp toads you go a little north west and there is a little swamp with toads on the floor you just pickup!

CodaRulz
11-26-2009, 04:30 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has been able to make this script yet? I have tried to do it but I am still learning the program. and I am not having any luck with it. :redface:

FEAR
11-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Sounds like a nice idea. I think there is one at RSBot premium section right? Is there any symbols in the mini map (beside tress). Otherwise it would be hard to make it last longer without reflection.

BTW Fruity-Lo0py Next time could you please request in the request section? :) A mod will probably remove it from here...