PDA

View Full Version : How to Make SCAR Disappear while autoing!

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 04:48 AM
Parents hate it when you auto, even if you minimize with SMART? Don't want anybody to see you autoing? Maybe you're looking at something you don't want others to see that you're looking at and you want to hide it quickly?

Well, here is your solution!

How to do it...

EDIT: If you don't need the 'quick hide' feature with the hotkey, PowerMenu (http://www.abstractpath.com/powermenu/)works nicely :)

(NOTICE: This one is different from the first two I posted, I kept finding better ones :p)

1) Go here - http://www.jenneboer.nl/traydevil/ (Jotti says clean)

http://uploads.screenshot-program.com/th019000fa0186a0-4124779853.jpg (http://uploads.screenshot-program.com/upl4124779853.png)
2) Download and Install TrayDevil

3) Now click on the Desktop icon (or in program files if you didn't get the icon)

4) Right click its icon in the corner of your screen (the system tray), click 'TrayDevil Settings'

5a) You can set your hotkeys (Shutdown, turn monitor off, hide, restore etc.) by going to 'Hotkeys' on the side

5b) Alternatively, you can go to the 'Minimize to Tray' thing and there you'll find the mouse combinations you can also use.

6) Now open Scar, start the script, then use your hotkey to hide Scar and SMART/browser

7) To open it back up use your restore hotkey

Viola! Now you can auto and nobody will ever know! (It doesn't even show up in the Applications on Task Manager, however it does on proccesses, but oh well).

Don't be too harsh, it's my first tut :)

Happy Autoing!

IF YOU ARE HAVING A BUG WHERE YOU CAN'T GET WHATEVER YOU HID TO COME BACK UP KEEP READING

If you can't get your stuff to come back up, download WinBoss here - http://www.tucows.com/preview/501664

Jotti says it's clean. Now install it. Once you have installed it, there should be a new icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. First right-click it, click Show Settings, and make sure the hotkey isn't the same as your TrayDevil one. Now if you can't get your stuff to come back up with the TrayDevil hotkey, right-click on the WinBoss icon and at the bottom of the list of options it will have all of your hidden applications. Click on it to restore it.

TViYH
02-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Scanning with Jotti now...

EDIT: Results http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/elkins121_bucket/jotti.jpg

Floor66
02-14-2008, 07:19 AM
I will certainly try this, since my parents hate it when my PC is on for so long :p

FagetHax0r
02-14-2008, 08:43 AM
NICE!!!!

My parents hate when i keep the computer online too

Cazax
02-14-2008, 12:02 PM
NICE!!!!

My parents hate when i keep the computer online too

we have the same problem. Im going to try this when rev 14 cames up.

drizzt
02-14-2008, 01:33 PM
hmm, i'ma try it on my other comp, mom hates when i auto too...she chills a little bit with SMART, she thinks the mouse is moving because someone hacked and is going through stuff regular SCAR lol

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Glad to see people like it :)

Has everyone been able to hide Scar?

JuKKa
02-14-2008, 07:26 PM
scar can hide it self. (Ctrl + M)
but i dont think smart can. But use PowerMenu thats pwnage.

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 07:34 PM
scar can hide it self. (Ctrl + M)
but i dont think smart can. But use PowerMenu thats pwnage.

How do you make it come back up if you want to get a proggy or something?

I'm going to try out PowerMenu...

EDIT: Oh it comes up on your icons on the bottom, what if somebody sees it though? :p
EDIT2: Eh, PowerMenu is OK, but it minimizes to the icons so it is still noticeable. The only way you can find out about it with Hide Window Hotkey is if you go into Task Manager > Processes and you know exactly what you're looking for. It's nice with the 'Always on top' and 'Set priority' features though :) Here's the DL link if anyone wants it - http://www.abstractpath.com/powermenu/ (It's clean)

mastaraymond
02-14-2008, 08:55 PM
program New;

begin
GetSelf.Hide;
Wait(1000);
GetSelf.Show;
end.

Negaal
02-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Now ,that was owned, RuneScapian, you worked for nothing:D
Ray keeps pwning peoples ^^

Though im glad you took time to make something useful:)

mastaraymond
02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Now ,that was owned, RuneScapian, you worked for nothing:D
Ray keeps pwning peoples ^^

Though im glad you took time to make something useful:)

You should have PowerMenu anyway;)

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Using that, if it's hiding and you try to stop the script, it doesn't come back, so the proggy will be gone. If you want the proggy you'd have to let it run until it stops by itself (which can be a pain if you're using a flawless script :p).

+, It doesn't hide SMART or the browser/client :) Pwnt! :p

Timer
02-14-2008, 10:42 PM
No Virus Huh?

Hmm, Think Again?
http://i25.tinypic.com/2vxq7mh.jpg

Virus Profile: New Malware.hi
Risk Assessment
- Home Users: Low
- Corporate Users: Low
Date Discovered: 11/7/2007
Date Added: 11/7/2007
Origin: N/A
Length: Varies
Type: Malware
SubType: Heuristic
DAT Required: 5158

Virus Family Statistics (over the past 30 days)
Virus Name Infected Files Scanned Files % Infected Computers

New Malware 9 122,687 0.00

Virus Characteristics
This is a heuristic detection which may detect either viruses or trojans. If a sample is detected as New Malware.hi then it is likely that the system is currently infected and has virus or trojan processes running.

The New Malware.hi detection intentionally does not contain repair, as files detected under this name could do any number of this. Samples detected as "New Malware.hi" should be submitted to AVERT so that they can be properly classified and have proper repair added to the DAT files.

Indications of Infection
Symptoms of malware vary greatly. Some common symptoms which may be observed in the case of New Malware.hi detections are as follows.

Unknown processes are running. Unknown ports are open. Reduced system performanceThis is a heuristic detection. The specific symptoms may not be known as it is likely that the sample detected is a new virus or trojan. Please submit the sample to AVERT for analysis.

Method of Infection
This is a heuristic detection. The specific methods of infection may not be known as it is likely that the sample detected is a new virus or trojan. Please submit the sample to AVERT for analysis.

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 10:44 PM
:eek:

So Jotti isn't always right! -.-

EDIT: How do you think I can get rid of this thing, it hasn't done anything to me yet...

Timer
02-14-2008, 10:54 PM
over time, it takes off your computers proformance..

Runescapian321
02-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Do you think it will be gone if I just uninstall the program?

Anyways, I found another one and hopefully this one is clean :)

Timer
02-14-2008, 11:59 PM
I dont give a fuck what I download, gimme it...

Runescapian321
02-15-2008, 01:48 AM
I dont give a fuck what I download, gimme it...

Huh? I just made the tut to work with the new one.

EDIT: Now made the tut for TrayDevil. It's awesome, you can do all kinds of stuff with it (not only hide windows)!

Mr.SRL
02-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Sweet man, I heard that rs can check the programs running with some sort of cache that they send. This might prevent from getting banned

Thanks

Da 0wner
02-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Sweet man, I heard that rs can check the programs running with some sort of cache that they send. This might prevent from getting banned

Thanks

hmm, wouldn't that be illegal?

P1nky
02-19-2008, 02:09 AM
they can not see what other screens you got ...
where ever you got that its PURE BOGUS~

Runescapian321
02-19-2008, 02:22 AM

Whadya mean?

EDIT: Oh, you were talking about the Jagex can see your windows thing :rolleyes:

It works fine for me. There is a little bug that sometimes you can't get the screen to come back up. I assumed it was a vista bug since it wasn't made for vista and nobody else was saying anything. I'll post the fix anyway, if that's what you mean.

░░░░░
02-19-2008, 02:22 AM
awesome... my dad gets so pissed when i run my 1 auto and he claims that it makes the internet lagg so much... now i can hide it...

ericjzhang
02-19-2008, 07:07 PM
yea.. i use tray it! same thing

stnrscott2
02-20-2008, 05:50 AM
I have no use for this, but I'm still going to try it out for the hell of it :P

n3ss3s
02-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Start script, wait till you have smart going and so, go to scar and press CTRL + M - voila, scar and smart in tray, double click to get them back.

Runescapian321
02-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Start script, wait till you have smart going and so, go to scar and press CTRL + M - voila, scar and smart in tray, double click to get them back.

When I do that only Scar disappears, not SMART. Or is it just me?

+ what if you're not using SMART, and are using a client? It won't help much then :p

EDIT: Just realized that you wouldn't need to minimize a client :duh:

Freddy1990
02-20-2008, 10:29 PM

It's a misconception many people have, I'm not sure where the idea originated, but it's been around for as long as I've been... And it is indeed bogus, because doing so would violate the fundamental right of privacy...

Main
02-20-2008, 10:33 PM
hey em freddy, is it possible to keep the smart emb.dl open with the scar closed?, or open it with out scar (i don't know how)?

Runescapian321
02-20-2008, 10:36 PM
It's a misconception many people have, I'm not sure where the idea originated, but it's been around for as long as I've been... And it is indeed bogus, because doing so would violate the fundamental right of privacy...

Ooh, now I get what you guys are talking about :p

What's the point of the Disguise function then?

GoF
02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
The scan could be because the program uses hotkeys or something... Same thing like when SCAR was a "trojan".. Some AV's are too paranoid..

ryanbaron
02-23-2008, 08:55 AM
yay now jagex wont be able to track it down easily :D

Smartzkid
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
+ what if you're not using SMART, and are using a client? It won't help much then :p

Minimizing clients just abound these days, don't they? :p

Runescapian321
02-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Minimizing clients just abound these days, don't they? :p

What do ya mean?

Almost everything minimizes?

Or if you meant ones that can dissapear...

I've never seen one? :p

EDIT: Jeez, I'm lost today. A minimized client can't be autoed on :duh:

holt175
02-28-2008, 01:54 AM
hey thanks bro this is realy going to help

smithsps
03-03-2008, 12:29 AM
This exactly what I need! Thank you Thank you Thank you!:)

omnitrophe
03-03-2008, 08:38 PM
"Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

That kind of message popped up when I tried to run it, what's the problem?

This is really something I could use; not for hiding SCAR or SMART though, just other windows.

Runescapian321
03-03-2008, 08:50 PM
"Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

That kind of message popped up when I tried to run it, what's the problem?

This is really something I could use; not for hiding SCAR or SMART though, just other windows.

You could try this program instead - http://trayit.en.softonic.com/

Jotti says it's clean.

omnitrophe
03-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks, that one works beautifully:)

hamuthecow_ALIVE
04-12-2008, 01:38 AM
lol my parents are too stupid to notice the comps on all night

Waddo
04-13-2008, 10:09 PM
hmm nice might try it one day
not today tho going bed soon
not tomorrow either tomorrow i think ill takeout my fan and clean it and what have ya
it really noisy and my laptop gets super hot so i dont think it wokrs to great

jhonny12
04-13-2008, 10:33 PM
that is so cool and i think im going to use it when the new reliable smart comes out.. smart is way too slow, so when the make the signed applet ill begin doing this

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 12:56 AM
that is so cool and i think im going to use it when the new reliable smart comes out.. smart is way too slow, so when the make the signed applet ill begin doing this

To make Smart run on signed...

SmartSetupEx(100{this is the world},false{High detail = true, Low detail = false},true{true = signed, false = unsigned});,

kevinlow
04-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Dear User,
Your post count has been reset on account of your mass of spam posts. Please take the time to read this thread before posting again. 19 posts with 2-3 minutes inbetween is too much....
http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/buttons/expand.gif http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/misc/sticky.gif http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/statusicon/lastupost.gif (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=lastupost&t=20056) Sticky: Attention Spammers and Leechers... (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18341)
http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/rating/rating_5.gif RAM

Cheers,
Hobbit.

this is the best. now i can get gold 4x faster. ahshshdfaaaaaahhahahaaa

this is the best. now i can get gold 4x faster. ahshshdfaaaaaahhahahaaa:sasmokin: :spot:

i usually just use msconfig and turn off a bunch of stuff

using msconfig to turn off a bunch of useless programs is a good way to start

nvidia has software that can overclock ur processor memory and graphics card thru a control panel. didnt try it yet tho

lol totally funny

whoa.. it works.. i gotta stop using msn for my pedo activities..lol

wow, do you have to pay to text usin this

this is the best. why doesnt ms put this in their manual?

lol.. lophtcrack is the universal tool for this kinda thing

too bad merchanting is dead.. this woulda been great

if im a ranger does it pick up arrows?
arrow costs are killing me..
if it doesnt, dont bother..

first few days this minigame was cool.. but it got boring pretty quick.
teleorb doesnt work on your opponents if they mage you..

just like he said.. mobile install

a great script would be a gold miner & banker for the crafting guild

and silver too, come to think of it, but the GE makes buying gold & silver easy now so maybe i dont need an auto for this... lol, i just spammed a whole lot

awesome script, it works great. made tons of money off this. i dont know bout u guys but it worked for me easily

THANKSSSSSSS this works awesome please make scripts for guild miner or crafting guild miner and banker. PLEASE

Works great for everyone to use. got me from lvl 40 to 65 in no time. soon ill be mining rune and addy. cant wait for that day to come.

Runescapian321
04-15-2008, 11:59 PM
this is the best. now i can get gold 4x faster. ahshshdfaaaaaahhahahaaa:sasmokin: :spot:

Hmm, I wonder how you'd do that, if you don't have access to banking scripts yet? :p

PvH
04-16-2008, 01:59 PM
hehe tray devil owns:D
thanks a lot for the link and rep++ for you:)
works very good:D

Finta1
04-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh my God this is absolutely brilliant.
Yhank you sooooooo much!
my mum hates it when i auto and this is just what i needed.
Before i was just Locking my computer but she's worked that one out aswell now.
THNAK YOU!

Runescapian321
04-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Glad to see that everyone likes it :)

NY Nick
05-24-2008, 03:19 AM
Wow, this is awesome :D

msh4k3
05-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Hmm.. I should try this!!!:D

chitin
06-03-2008, 06:50 PM
there is a minimize to tray option in scar...

Runescapian321
06-03-2008, 07:52 PM
there is a minimize to tray option in scar...

But not SMART ;)

Shinigami
06-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Nice, this'll be good for more stuff than just SCAR and SMART.

wizman
07-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Bout time something like this has been released from what ive seen so far, thx

Wolygon
07-18-2008, 09:05 AM
lol i didnt know you could hide scar (ctrl M) lol so thank you =)

Scaper
08-16-2008, 03:58 AM
there's 1 simple line you can put into scvar code to hide scar :rolleyes:

MoveToTray;

edit: just add it to were you fill in declare players

Runescapian321
08-16-2008, 04:04 AM
Already been discussed :p It only does SCAR, not SMART.

Smarter Child
08-18-2008, 04:50 AM

Thanks
doubt that then we;d probably all be banned lol and that is against the privacy act you are not allowed to monitor programs runnign on pplz computer

sapetto
08-20-2008, 06:19 AM
I use SCAR's minimazi to tray :p

William
09-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you so much bro it helps my sisters always snooping around :P

jakeyboy29
10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
ah yes, got it mint thanks.

koolkats102
10-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks bro, this really helped...No more parental snooping...

TheChineseMan
10-14-2008, 01:21 PM
yupp rep ++++ love this parents just came in while i was doing autoing lol!!

Runescapian321
10-14-2008, 11:55 PM
yupp rep ++++ love this parents just came in while i was doing autoing lol!!

EDIT: I had 2 before but then someone decided to take one away by de-repping me because I forgot to remove 'maybe rep++ me if I made your day' from this tut -_- Methinks somebody looked through all my tuts for a reason to de-rep me :p

EDIT: I have 2 again. Yay.

gamer0n1
01-23-2009, 01:44 AM
haha nice program

Cds000
01-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Cool :D

Clairvoyance
06-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I use Windows Hider as it's really simple to use and I use it in internet caffes to bot. As long as the owner doesn't turn off the pc I'm fine as simba doesn't make the pc lag or anything.