PDA

View Full Version : Screw you fagex

mikev
09-27-2006, 10:30 PM
I got 1 of my autominers banned today....such a pity...
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Hello, I am really dissapointed to see that my person, ****** is banned for macroing??!! I don't even know what a macro looks like. If I got banned because I'm trying to get gp's thats rediculous. I just recently read the why there are randoms. I may have missed a few but thats because I was new to the game. And it says you have evidence that I was breaking rule 7 when there is no evidence.

Explanation of why appeal was denied:
Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and for this reason this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of RuneScape before you start playing again!

RuneScape Customer Support

funny...they didn't have any evidence or anything...they are so frustrating..

Yakman
09-27-2006, 11:12 PM
well their evidence was probably that you spend all night in the frogs cave trying to open the inventory, maybe they noticed your mouse movements were too perfect to be human, there are a number of possibilities, im not defending jagex, just pointing out something

as for the rest of the post,

in control of the account
surely that means your not macroing, you were in control, therefore a macro was not

and they even thank you in the end, after banning you, its really stupid

mikev
09-28-2006, 02:29 AM
the thing is, I never auto for more than 3 hours a day. I use two accounts, and only 1 got banned.....I think someone reported my guy...o well...still got another 1..mwuahaha

aztek
09-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Are you so angry that you can take it anymore? Watch this it will help you deal with your hard times... The End of Jagex (http://media.putfile.com/The-End-of-Jagex)

Drew_Dawg
02-17-2007, 05:46 PM
i'm sure they have evidence, they just don't want to reveal it to us so we can't get away with it easier next time around

Meanage
02-18-2007, 05:52 AM
i'm sure they have evidence, they just don't want to reveal it to us so we can't get away with it easier next time around

they say this in the rules

Wizzup?
02-18-2007, 07:07 AM
I got 1 of my autominers banned today....such a pity...
Hello, I am really dissapointed to see that my person, ****** is banned for macroing??!! I don't even know what a macro looks like. If I got banned because I'm trying to get gp's thats rediculous. I just recently read the why there are randoms. I may have missed a few but thats because I was new to the game. And it says you have evidence that I was breaking rule 7 when there is no evidence.

Explanation of why appeal was denied:
Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and for this reason this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of RuneScape before you start playing again!

RuneScape Customer Support

funny...they didn't have any evidence or anything...they are so frustrating..

Nevery tell them they have no evidence, instant ignore IMO. :)

I know they have evidence, you do know that too, they just don't want to show it. :)

Hobbit
02-18-2007, 10:38 PM
you guys realise this thread almsot 6 months old right?

I Karma I
02-19-2007, 05:31 AM
Next appeal say that you're going to commit suicide if you don't get you account back, I'm pretty sure they will not risk that.

SubiN
02-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Lock these damn old posts -.-