PDA

View Full Version : fom got banned?

Da 0wner
02-19-2008, 11:03 AM
hey i was talking on msn wit my bud hayhay and he said fom got banned. i was like 'wtf why' he said 'dunno', 'wonder why' and so im posted here to see if an admin/mod could tell us why he got banned? if this is against rules close or lock thanks

~Kyle~

malotthouse
02-19-2008, 11:26 AM
there was a little fight last night. he was saying crap about ram.

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26157

theres the thread... we had a little bit of a battle going on last night and hobbit ended it.

Da 0wner
02-19-2008, 11:28 AM
no it says it. look in his profile.

then f fom!!! ram owns every1

GoF
02-19-2008, 12:07 PM
RAM = Epic.
fom = Fail.

That's about it. Don't mess with admins ;) And thread link already posted.

n3ss3s
02-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Hehe - @Wizzup: Didn't I tell you this guy would cause trouble? :rolleyes:

I thought I would post the following picture to someone other's ban thread -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41186000/jpg/_41186601_hooray-pa5.jpg

m1330
02-19-2008, 04:55 PM
no it says it. look in his profile.

then f fom!!! ram owns every1

Why whats so cool about ram? He's an admin, doesn't mean hes almighty.

I personally don't think he should have been banned..oh well...I'm new here so I have no say.

P1nky
02-19-2008, 05:33 PM
anyways fom was a leecher

FrÕzÑ_§ÕµL
02-19-2008, 05:33 PM
fom did have it coming, making a 'fag' list in his sig, plus he had been warned multiple times by different admin and Hobbit was constantly watching his posts. It is sad in some ways, but he was probably in the end more of a liability than an asset to the community.

m1330
02-19-2008, 06:42 PM
fom did have it coming, making a 'fag' list in his sig, plus he had been warned multiple times by different admin and Hobbit was constantly watching his posts. It is sad in some ways, but he was probably in the end more of a liability than an asset to the community.

Fom changed that, he did not get in trouble for it, and he changed it too noob. Hobbit had a big grudge against him, I do not know why, but he did sadly. Fom did have an attitude, but I'm sure someone like him could easily change it.

I heard he made a promise to Hobbit to not not swear anymore and report anyone swearing. He followed his promise, and got in trouble.

As for you P1nky, your an idiot, a leecher is someone who takes scripts, does not post any feedback, and usually have a very low post count. He was definitely not a leecher.

You are a spammer, everyone thinks it, everyone knows it.

[S]paz
02-19-2008, 06:46 PM
sorry but BUSTED.

you joined "02-19-2008"

therefore you would not have known how fom reacted to certain situations.

you would not have known p1nky or anyone.

so therefore i highly doubt you went and read the threads p1nky and fom posted in, to make the comment.

so my suspicions are that you are fom trying to do some last min damage. Sorry but BUSTED

~Spaz

m1330
02-19-2008, 06:49 PM
sorry but BUSTED.

you joined "02-19-2008"

therefore you would not have known how fom reacted to certain situations.

you would not have known p1nky or anyone.

so therefore i highly doubt you went and read the threads p1nky and fom posted in, to make the comment.

so my suspicions are that you are fom trying to do some last min damage. Sorry but BUSTED

~Spaz

I knew that would happen :p

I am not fom, but a close friend, he told this and wanted me to become a member.

If I were fom, I would not make it so obvious, a 3 year old could have thought I actually am fom, although I am not.

Korbman
02-19-2008, 07:35 PM
I was pretty happy to see that fom got banned as I read through the posts last night and today. He was really making an ass of himself by insulting the people who help to make this site a better place. I highly doubt Ram...or any other mods/admins...had any grudges on fom. fom just overreacted, that's all. Unfortunately he was banned for it. Ah well, shit happens, get over it, learn from your mistakes. ;)

If I were fom, I would not make it so obvious, a 3 year old could have thought I actually am fom, although I am not.lol wtf? I'm not even all too sure what you are saying dude, especially since you contradicted yourself...if you have a literal mindset that is. You need to make things obvious for a 3 year old, yet you say you would not make it obvious...but the 3 year old could have thought you were actually fom...

wow...whatever hahaa, it's not actually important at all. I just have to question things when I'm confused, that's all :p

m1330
02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
I was pretty happy to see that fom got banned as I read through the posts last night and today. He was really making an ass of himself by insulting the people who help to make this site a better place. I highly doubt Ram...or any other mods/admins...had any grudges on fom. fom just overreacted, that's all. Unfortunately he was banned for it. Ah well, shit happens, get over it, learn from your mistakes. ;)

lol wtf? I'm not even all too sure what you are saying dude, especially since you contradicted yourself...if you have a literal mindset that is. You need to make things obvious for a 3 year old, yet you say you would not make it obvious...but the 3 year old could have thought you were actually fom...

wow...whatever hahaa, it's not actually important at all. I just have to question things when I'm confused, that's all :p

The reason he over reacted was because he got shit for following a mods instructions. Hobbit specifically told him to report anyone swearing, so he did and Ram was one of those people, and he got in shit for it, which of course he was angry about. While he was trying to make this a better place like ram is....

As for my last sentence I meant: If this was actually fom (which it is not). I would act like a completely different person and try to hide it. Since I am not fom I will act how I am. And use Fom's information he gave me and post it... sorry if that didn't make much sense...

mastaraymond
02-19-2008, 08:39 PM

I am not fom, but a close friend, he told this and wanted me to become a member.

If I were fom, I would not make it so obvious, a 3 year old could have thought I actually am fom, although I am not.
We're all one big family.

malotthouse
02-19-2008, 08:56 PM

so fom, hows it going? i mean, last night you gave me some crap and told me a 3 year old could argue better than me. coincidence? i think not.

oh well.

the quote is here :

I don't need people too take my side, arguing against people like you, a 3 year old could do...and win.

P1nky
02-19-2008, 09:05 PM
he was a fag his self

he posted gay shit and when we say ur a leecher he says ITS HARD wtf?

instead of making a script he puts frozen script sig in his SIG LOL

Negaal
02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
IMO fom shouldn't have banned. Some 7 day or month ban would do good to him. But yes I read the thread in BBQ bit and there were some misunderstoodings between RAM and fom.

Just wanted to say "busted", fom leave m1330 and contact admins, maybe can you apologize or something.
Else if you start multiple accing you problably get an ISP block or something.

m1330
02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
so fom, hows it going? i mean, last night you gave me some crap and told me a 3 year old could argue better than me. coincidence? i think not.

oh well.

the quote is here :

Honestly I am not Fom, but he got mad at you because he was very frustrated in real life, so he says sorry to you.

he was a fag his self

he posted gay shit and when we say ur a leecher he says ITS HARD wtf?

instead of making a script he puts frozen script sig in his SIG LOL

I never said its hard? What do you mean by that?

BTW, Fr0zen asked me to put it in my Sig, and since he provided me with his script, I gladly put it in for him..

Seriously P1nky, your not cool, not funny, your just another fat douche.

osmm
02-19-2008, 09:16 PM
I read the thread, and I don't really beleave in what RAM did. The one thing I have to say in responce to RAM's words "The warning was a joke": It is really hard to tell "jokes" on the internet, and as an admin you should not have instagated the entier event, but rather been smart and realize you swore and like any other person deserve an infraction.

I do agree, fom should be unbanned.

m1330
02-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Thank you very much Neegal and Osmm.

I respect you guys.

I doubt fom will be unbanned, Hobbit could not forgive me earlier and I doubt Ram will, although I hope they will forgive me. Because I am truly sorry.

I can change.

Wizzup?
02-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you very much Neegal and Osmm.

I respect you guys.

I doubt fom will be unbanned, Hobbit could not forgive me earlier and I doubt Ram will, although I hope they will forgive me. Because I am truly sorry.

I can change.

Seriously P1nky, your not cool, not funny, your just another fat douche.

You obviously did not. :(

m1330
02-19-2008, 09:32 PM
You obviously did not. :(

I posted that after, I promised myself to change my attitude directly after that.

Sorry, P1nky just frustrates me so much with his spamming.

Wizzup, do you forgive me?

osmm
02-19-2008, 09:47 PM
You shouldn't have made a new account. You just should have talked to the right admins / mods about the perdicament on msn and see what they could have done.

I guess Wizzup? not banning your new account is a small light at the end of the tunal but I'm sure there will be a lot more you have to do to redeem yourself aginst the ones in power.

m1330
02-19-2008, 09:49 PM
You shouldn't have made a new account. You just should have talked to the right admins / mods about the perdicament on msn and see what they could have done.

I guess Wizzup? not banning your new account is a small light at the end of the tunal but I'm sure there will be a lot more to redeem yourself aginst the ones in power.

I had no way of contacting them, I did not have there emails and Hobbit blocked me....

Da 0wner
02-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Why whats so cool about ram? He's an admin, doesn't mean hes almighty.

I personally don't think he should have been banned..oh well...I'm new here so I have no say.

he's not cool cuz hes a admin....hes cool cuz he has a good personality and stuff. he's also more mature then me (im 12 :P)

Korbman
02-19-2008, 11:40 PM
This is getting kinda out of hand...anybody disagree?
I mean...we've got fom back with a new account name, back on the forums bashing people for agreeing with the admins in the ban, trying to get his point across (still)...and more people getting annoyed. But arguing is still fun in my opinion...that's why I'm still writing in this thread :p

Da 0wner
02-19-2008, 11:50 PM
This is gonna end up getting out of hand like Korbman said....Its gonna end up getting closed by someone :P. In my opinion i never did like fom but that's just my opininion. :P. Thanks,

~Kyle~

P.S. Gerachut, rs2pro666, and korbman add me on msn kylewollaston@hotmail.com

m1330
02-20-2008, 12:04 AM
This is getting kinda out of hand...anybody disagree?
I mean...we've got fom back with a new account name, back on the forums bashing people for agreeing with the admins in the ban, trying to get his point across (still)...and more people getting annoyed. But arguing is still fun in my opinion...that's why I'm still writing in this thread :p

Dude, this is not out of hand. It's a simple discussion over me. I've PM'ed Wizzup?, I have not bashed any one except for pinky, I'm not trying to get anything across.

This is me, apologizing and then you come in and ruin it.

RAM
02-20-2008, 12:05 AM
maybe jokes are hard to tell over the internet...and maybe I could have handled things diffently... but it all boils down to this...DID YOU EVEN READ ANY OF THE WORDS I POSTED....Or did you just say ..."OH OH OH...There's an "F-Bomb", time to report".... http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4290

In regards to Charmz Willow Cutter......I've seen this guy around different forums, I realize I am new here as well, but nothing but ignorance spews form this person's mouth...I just wanted to vent a little, and remind myself and possibly others, On how your actions and words have a negative affect on others, personaly, I am very grateful to everyone here that has taken the time to post solutions to technical problems, Tutorials and Great free scripts..While RS is constantly evolving, so must we.By following the advice of others, We may learn a great deal on how to derive much more enjoyment from the game and our own personal learning achivements....However.....IGNORANT F@#$HEADS LIKE THIS GUY JUST CHAPEs MY ASS !!!!!!!!I wrote this a year ago, before I was ever an Administrator..or a Moderator...or even an SRL member.... I was appreciative of the hard work that people had put into this site and was mad at this person for his ignorance in belittling them....Since then, (most) everyone has forgiven Macro and moved on, however, at the time, this was how I choose to handle the situation....

In reality, people have told me that I was being a bit strict on people for swearing, but I wanted to keep this a family environment...namely....most people here are younger, and I wanted this site to remain positive..a place that you wouldn't have to feel embarrassed or hide it from your parents, like if they were looking over your shoulder and repulsed by unnecessary vulgarity....As I mentioned in the other post...while heavy cursing is frowned upon in the rest of the forums, the BBQ Pit has remained the one place it is tolerated....most stuff there does not associate with the main theme of this site, so if you are easily offended...it remains your choice to not go to that section....As fas as having to answer to anyone at this site...I was given this position, because my judgment is valued and trusted, I have put many many hours in this site, just trying to make it better for everyone else, the only compensation I have received, is the warm Thank Yous from the people that have noticed the difference I have made..and that is payment enough for me. It's not easy keeping everyone happy, but I try to think and do what is in the best interest of the community.

To fom, I sincerely apologize that things ended the way they did, As I mentioned (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=348082&postcount=10), it wasn't my intention to ban you or close your thread, but evidently, you had crossed a few other people, and they felt a ban was necessary, I am not completely aware of the circumstances surrounding your past actions, but I will stand behind Hobbitt, as I trust his judgment...if you wish to appeal it, it will be up to you to work it out with him...of course, the thread that Wizzy made quoting you...says it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Best Regards,

~RAM

malotthouse
02-20-2008, 12:06 AM
will this ever end? can't we just stop posting on this thread and make it sink to the dark depths of davey jones' locker? seriously. its over. hes back, and talking to the mods, so theres nothing that this thread needs to be used for

by the way, i hate to say i told u so, but i was right that he was fom.

m1330
02-20-2008, 12:16 AM
To fom, I sincerely apologize that things ended the way they did, As I
mentioned (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=348082&postcount=10), it wasn't my intention to ban you or close your thread, but evidently, you had crossed a few other people, and they felt a ban was necessary, I am not completely aware of the circumstances surrounding your past actions, but I will stand behind Hobbitt, as I trust his judgment...if you wish to appeal it, it will be up to you to work it out with him...of course, the thread that Wizzy made quoting you...says it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Best Regards,

~RAM

Yes, I did read the whole post.

Thank you for forgiving me, the post that Wizzy quoted had the same reason why you swore about macromacro, you were frustrated with him, just like I was with p1nky. P1nky aggrivated me into doing that calling me a leecher and a gay fag.. I would think you would get quite mad too.

Hobbit banned me because he has a grudge against me, I don't know why, I apologized to him for earlier instances because of language. I promised him to report anyone swearing, and Ram I saw you swear (I did not notice the date..) So I felt as if I had to keep my promise to Hobbit because I was truly sorry for what I did earlier.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 12:20 AM
I tryed to work with fom. One day when I was working with footballjds, fom sent me a hate pm saying, not exact, but, basically, "fuck you because you kicked me out of working with you". I mean what the hell? I eventually worked it out until this happened. Never knew that this was happening with Hobbit and RAM...

Cut em2 it

m1330
02-20-2008, 12:30 AM
I tryed to work with fom. One day when I was working with footballjds, fom sent me a hate pm saying, not exact, but, basically, "fuck you because you kicked me out of working with you". I mean what the hell? I eventually worked it out until this happened. Never knew that this was happening with Hobbit and RAM...

Cut em2 it

What? I never sent you a hate pm or swore in it? I asked you why you left me for footballjds. I never got mad at you or anything.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 12:37 AM
You cussed at me though? I don't want to get in a flame war because this happened a while ago, but, I am just stating a fact from my book.

Cut em2 it

m1330
02-20-2008, 01:22 AM
You cussed at me though? I don't want to get in a flame war because this happened a while ago, but, I am just stating a fact from my book.

Cut em2 it

Sorry but I do not remember swearing at you, anyways that was a long time ago. So if I did swear please forgive me because I have changed.

Da 0wner
02-20-2008, 01:31 AM
Sorry but I do not remember swearing at you, anyways that was a long time ago. So if I did swear please forgive me because I have changed.

Are you sure you have changed....You can't come back in 1 day and say you've changed. In my opinion you should be IP banned.

Ok This thread is closed for Non Admins or Mods! Nobody post! I am the maker of this thread. :). P.s Mods could you let thread owner's be able to close their own threads? Thanks,

~Kyle~

m1330
02-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Are you sure you have changed....You can't come back in 1 day and say you've changed. In my opinion you should be IP banned.

Ok This thread is closed for Non Admins or Mods! Nobody post! I am the maker of this thread. :). P.s Mods could you let thread owner's be able to close their own threads? Thanks,

~Kyle~

Dude, why should I have been IP banned? I can easily change in one day, a change in attitude does not require weeks of thinking, I know I was being an ass sometimes, I fixed it.

Why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?

lakerzz8
02-20-2008, 01:53 AM
I noticed from the beginning how difficult Fom can be to deal with sometimes and I am not surprised at all of his ban. I am also not surprised that he came back the very next day posing as someone else, then admitting he was Fom, then cussing another user out, and then saying he has changed. Sorry to stereotype but 11 year olds don't change their attitudes in one day. He has probably been spoiled his whole life and believes he can get away with anything. This is not the case here. Maybe perm-banning him isn't the solution but he definitely needs some time off from SRL and a little break to just breathe and enjoy life.

m1330
02-20-2008, 01:58 AM
I noticed from the beginning how difficult Fom can be to deal with sometimes and I am not surprised at all of his ban. I am also not surprised that he came back the very next day posing as someone else, then admitting he was Fom, then cussing another user out, and then saying he has changed. Sorry to stereotype but 11 year olds don't change their attitudes in one day. He has probably been spoiled his whole life and believes he can get away with anything. This is not the case here. Maybe perm-banning him isn't the solution but he definitely needs some time off from SRL and a little break to just breathe and enjoy life.

First off I'm 16, second I am not spoiled, I get bullied. Third I never admitted to it, people just think I am fom. Fourth, I have changed, I cussed p1nky because he was frustrating me, Ram cussed macromacro because he was frustrating him.

lakerzz8
02-20-2008, 02:02 AM
You posted in the other thread saying you are 11 and that is why your voice is high.

You did admit you are Fom because you keep saying I have changed. If you were not fom then you would have no reason to change. Just making me post this explanation shows you have not grown up because you are still trying to deny your mistakes by posing as someone else.

m1330
02-20-2008, 02:06 AM
You posted in the other thread saying you are 11 and that is why your voice is high.

You did admit you are Fom because you keep saying I have changed. If you were not fom then you would have no reason to change. Just making me post this explanation shows you have not grown up because you are still trying to deny your mistakes by posing as someone else.

Of course I would say I was 11...It made me feel bad..

Dude, I made it really obvious I was fom. What I meant was I never directly admitted to being fom.

kingarabian
02-20-2008, 02:10 AM

Wow dude...you just dropped the bomb on him!

Well fom, its better for you to just admit it and apologize and dont say anything "new".

OR, you could take the trails of other fellow srlians and get banned. Up to you dawg!

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 02:12 AM
Wow dude...you just dropped the bomb on him!

Well fom, its better for you to just admit it and apologize and dont say anything "new".

OR, you could take the trails of other fellow srlians and get banned. Up to you dawg!

Well said. Fom, I think you should confess to what you have done so that we don't have a flame war. You've given yourself a bad reputation (not electronically, but amongst the srlians) and, you have to gain reputation back by being a better person/scripting/helping scripters/ect....

Cut em2 it

Korbman
02-20-2008, 02:15 AM
lakerzz8 has made some great points. Fom...err...m1330 as you call yourself now...you can't completely change your attitude toward a particular subject in one day and think it'll stay. Life doesn't work that way, and I'm sure you're not old enough to understand that yet. Hell, I'm barely starting to understand it.
Anyway, why are you still carrying on this conversation? Fom was banned...get over it. You made another account...congrats, now learn to respect everyone in the forum (no matter what) or get this account you've got now banned as well. Shit happens everyday...get used to it...get over it...move on. Simple as that.

Rep++ to lakerzz8 for the good points he made :)

m1330
02-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Well said. Fom, I think you should confess to what you have done so that we don't have a flame war. You've given yourself a bad reputation (not electronically, but amongst the srlians) and, you have to gain reputation back by being a better person/scripting/helping scripters/ect....

Cut em2 it

I have changed but nobody is giving me another chance on my Fom account.

Korbman
02-20-2008, 02:18 AM
Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve another chance? It is possible, but it is also up to the admins...and we all trust their decisions

m1330
02-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve another chance? It is possible, but it is also up to the admins...and we all trust their decisions

Most people seem to think that I should not have been perm banned. Just a 1 month ban.

This is everyones attitude: "Oh no! It's a admin/mod! We better not question whatever they do because we all know they are perfect!"

Korbman
02-20-2008, 02:31 AM
This is everyones attitude: "Oh no! It's a admin/mod! We better not question whatever they do because we all know they are perfect!"

wow dude, I've never seen anyone so wrong in my entire life. That is definitely not everyone's attitude. Everyone here knows that the admins/mods can make mistakes...they are human after all. Having that title shows that they have earned the respect of everyone on the forum, and that everyone respects and trusts their judgment. You just don't seem to understand this...it's been repeated soo many times...

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 02:34 AM
I trust the administrators' decisions. I don't mean I completely agree with these decisions, but, I trust that they will have a better output in the future. If they decide to unban you, for whatever reasons, I will agree on some points and disagree with others.

Cut em2 it

Edit: I do not believe in banning you permanently. That is irrational and too much of a severe punishment. However, you must brighten up to not swear. As for this business about the whole "reporting anyone who swares", you should report WT-Fakawi for that matter. He's cussed before. I'm sure you don't have the guts to report him, it's just wasting your time anyways...

Da 0wner
02-20-2008, 02:39 AM
People! Do you know that i said this is closed...Please stop posting...If you want to talk about this talk to fom or someone on msn...P.s this has had 500 views in 1 day...In fact less then a day! Lol. Thanks,

~Kyle~

And remember DON'T POST.

Program Banner;
Begin
If anyone = post then
Begin
Ban(Anyone);
TerminateThem;
End;
End.

Edit: Fom may deserve to be unbanned. But on Runescape i have never been banned for offensive language. All that happens is a 3 day mute at the MOST. I only have 0.03 blackmarks on my account by breaking rule 1 about 3 times... So in conclusion Fom should be unbanned, but muted for about 10 days - 1 month. Thanks,

~Kyle~

m1330
02-20-2008, 02:51 AM
wow dude, I've never seen anyone so wrong in my entire life. That is definitely not everyone's attitude. Everyone here knows that the admins/mods can make mistakes...they are human after all. Having that title shows that they have earned the respect of everyone on the forum, and that everyone respects and trusts their judgment. You just don't seem to understand this...it's been repeated soo many times...

I respect them, but nobody dares talk back to them or ask why they made such a mistake, I did, I get a nice hit with the ban stick.

At cut em 2it, I have never seen Fawaki swear.

At Owner, why should we stop? This discussion is not out of hand or anything.

Da 0wner
02-20-2008, 03:00 AM
@ M1330
Because there is no reason to go on...Nobody else needs to talk. The situation has already been solved. You have became I am foul fom. lol That avatar is pretty cool. Thanks,

~Kyle~

m1330
02-20-2008, 03:02 AM
@ M1330
Because there is no reason to go on...Nobody else needs to talk. The situation has already been solved. You have became I am foul fom. lol That avatar is pretty cool. Thanks,

~Kyle~

I know eh, I love my new avatar!

Can someone please change my name to Fomz

Please and thank you.

Also, you do not need to unban my fom file, I am starting over.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 03:04 AM
Nice village clown :p, never seen it in action. Oh and right here (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/neonknight77-t25697.html) WT-Fakawi swears - read the whole thing.

Cut em2 it

RAM
02-20-2008, 03:06 AM
I know eh, I love my new avatar!

Can someone please change my name to Fomz

Please and thank you.

Also, you do not need to unban my fom file, I am starting over.

I always thought the avatar was cool also, to bad it denotes the lowest class achievable at these forums..."The Village Clown".....

Don't get to comfortable, I've just been saving you for Hobbitt :rolleyes:

~RAM

m1330
02-20-2008, 03:07 AM
Nice village clown :p, never seen it in action. Oh and right here (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/neonknight77-t25697.html) WT-Fakawi swears - read the whole thing.

Cut em2 it

Oh well, I hope I get to keep my new avatar, and my name gets changed :p

Da 0wner
02-20-2008, 03:11 AM
Ok now, everyone please be aware he is starting again and that all other events before this will be disregarded. So as far as i'm concerned, he's back and gonna be good! I hope you don't stay a leecher...and actually learn how to script...Thanks,

~Kyle~ :P :P :P :P

[-jesus-]
02-20-2008, 03:12 AM
I always thought the avatar was cool also, to bad it denotes the lowest class achievable at these forums..."The Village Clown".....

Don't get to comfortable, I've just been saving you for Hobbitt :rolleyes:

~RAM

Am I allowed to use the village clown as my avatar? :) looks cool.

m1330
02-20-2008, 03:15 AM
Ok now, everyone please be aware he is starting again and that all other events before this will be disregarded. So as far as i'm concerned, he's back and gonna be good! I hope you don't stay a leecher...and actually learn how to script...Thanks,

~Kyle~ :P :P :P :P

Dude? Stay as a leecher? I never leeched! I was trying scripting but I am not very good at it. I released a script too in the first script place.

Besides a leecher is someone who has hardly any posts and does not give any feedback to scripts. I always gave feedback.

Da 0wner
02-20-2008, 03:17 AM
Ok, sorry I've just heard a few people say you were a leecher. :p Anyways, I'm gonna take a look at that script. What is it called? Thanks,

~Kyle~

P.s Anyone who wants to talk add me @ kylewollaston@hotmail.com on msn. :p

m1330
02-20-2008, 03:21 AM
Ok, sorry I've just heard a few people say you were a leecher. :p Anyways, I'm gonna take a look at that script. What is it called? Thanks,

~Kyle~

P.s Anyone who wants to talk add me @ kylewollaston@hotmail.com on msn. :p

Only p1nky said that..

It's just a semi-complex auto-talker in the first script section should be on the second page now...

Sp0rky
02-20-2008, 05:28 AM

Cut em2 it

and me. got many hate pm's.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Lol join the club eh?

HayHay89
02-20-2008, 05:45 AM
Lol join the club eh?

yer i got many hate mail from fom

and may other stuff like my 15 hour with forest frostbite was fake

he deserved bann

and this club your talking bout any cookies by any chance?

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 05:52 AM
Yup we have cookies [/spam]
Offtopic: Trust me hayhay, all srl members have seen your app :s. Demonstrates hate in a way that I've never seen (don't start flame war :))

Ontopic: Hopefully we can get this all sorted out so I can stop upping my post count...

HayHay89
02-20-2008, 06:14 AM
Yup we have cookies [/spam]
Offtopic: Trust me hayhay, all srl members have seen your app :s. Demonstrates hate in a way that I've never seen (don't start flame war :))

Ontopic: Hopefully we can get this all sorted out so I can stop upping my post count...
im sorry for all those were awhile ago when i wasnt careing bout srl members
but sinse thay have helped u i fully trust them and all srl people

so im gonna say sorry to all the peopel i yelled at like n3ss3s
and bobbohobbo

im soryy al all of u for the way i acted awhile go i hope we can all forget about it

P.S
i have have fixed my atttitude and only being nice

BobboHobbo
02-20-2008, 06:45 AM
Why'd dont you just move on with life (Fom) instead of trying to get my eyc unobfuscated -.-?

kingarabian
02-20-2008, 06:45 AM
LOL! Drama at the srl-forums, who would of thought that? Well hayhay, and fom we all want you here, none of us like seeing other srlians go. Hope fom gets everything straightened out and this thread can close or be deleted.

Why'd dont you just move on with life?

^ Thats a gr8 idea!

m1330
02-20-2008, 05:59 PM
yer i got many hate mail from fom

and may other stuff like my 15 hour with forest frostbite was fake

he deserved bann

and this club your talking bout any cookies by any chance?

Alright, hayhay I would like to see this hate pm's I sent to you. You are a liar, I never sent you hate pm's.

As for sp0rky you started with sending me hate pm's, so of course I sent it back.

And cutem2it I don't remember sending you "hate" pm's. I remember sending you pm's being confused, it was never hate.

I already apologized to sp0rky and cutem2it, but I refuse to apologize to hayhay because I never sent him hate pm's.

Why'd dont you just move on with life (Fom) instead of trying to get my eyc unobfuscated -.-?

That was like a week ago, I don't care anymore...

n3ss3s
02-20-2008, 06:17 PM
This conversation is getting fairly interesting.

Fom, you were given the village clown cup and your original account was banned, and the staff wont regret it. Decisions like bans are being considered before executed.

So, if you want to continue here, I suggest stop defending yourself, just leave this thread and start behaving properly, start all over again.

Asking for forgivness isn't the way out, neither saying "Okay, I changed" - if, when you do, it is going to be noticed without you saying it.

LOL! Drama at the srl-forums, who would of thought that?

Hah, you haven't seen anything :rolleyes:

so im gonna say sorry to all the peopel i yelled at like n3ss3s
and bobbohobbo

If you want to yell at me and cause any kind of harm, you need to try harder and pray you wont get anything back in the exchange :rolleyes:

mastaraymond
02-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Fom is a real man when he is on Ventrilo!

I guess, this thread will end closed anyway.. Just got a feeling :p

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 06:37 PM
lol, im just waiting for admins to make a few decisions about this conspiracy.

oh and, here's proof of the hate mail, where you cuss:

Thanks for kicking me out of your group \.

Hope you have fun with footballjds.

Fuck you.

Cut em2 it

Edit: if you call this confused, why didn't you send me a nice message or at least no cussing saying that you felt like you were being phased out? Instead you cussed me out. I'm almost done viewing this thread, I'm waiting for a decision...

m1330
02-20-2008, 06:43 PM
lol, im just waiting for admins to make a few decisions about this conspiracy.

oh and, here's proof of the hate mail, where you cuss:

Cut em2 it

I don't remember sending that..oh well that was a long time ago.

Sp0rky
02-20-2008, 06:59 PM
I did not send you 'hate pm's' first, I never sent you any hate pm's whatsoever. I asked you to stop contacting me in a pm and you went mad, starting swearing at me and insulting me.

fom, you already lied about you not being fom, which proves you will continue to lie.

I'm surprised you're ban evading account hasn't been banned yet. It should be. Your attitude has not changed, and it will not change. You're just causing trouble staying here, so do what's best for everyone (including your own social development) and leave. Come back when you have some manners and respect, and know how to treat people.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 07:11 PM
I think the post above me is true. I can totally see someone like fom blow up in your face. It pains me to see people try to ruin others' reputations. Spork, he did try to make it obvious that he was fom, I mean, if I were fom, I wouldn't stand for myself yet. I would wait a week, hang out, keep myself inclosed, until, I got a junior member. I would leech everything, then leave, and / or then protect myself, no offence, but, that's what I would've done.

Cut em2 it

Sp0rky
02-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I think the post above me is true. I can totally see someone like fom blow up in your face. It pains me to see people try to ruin others' reputations. Spork, he did try to make it obvious that he was fom, I mean, if I were fom, I wouldn't stand for myself yet. I would wait a week, hang out, keep myself inclosed, until, I got a junior member. I would leech everything, then leave, and / or then protect myself, no offence, but, that's what I would've done.

Cut em2 it

lies:

If this was actually fom (which it is not). I would act like a completely different person and try to hide it. Since I am not fom I will act how I am. And use Fom's information he gave me and post it... sorry if that didn't make much sense...

Honestly I am not Fom

Admits it:

Hobbit banned me because he has a grudge against me

4 lies there, right off the bat, trying to deceive us the moment he gets back. Not good stuff.

[S]paz
02-20-2008, 07:41 PM
sp0rk is right, i remember having a small flame war about a stupid topic of how vista is better than xp, there seems no logical-ness to including profanity and start "name"calling. just a simple debate but i feel fom likes to make himself feel bigger by swearing and insulting you. Personally since then i have never liked him, These are just my 2 cents or a penny for my thoughts

~spaz

m1330
02-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Thank you for your opinions, I am done arguing.

I stopped playing Runescape about a month ago, so scripts are of no value to me anymore, I stayed because I enjoyed being part of the community so much.

Thank you for everything,

Fom.

Raskolnikov
02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the clear up Sporky! Pseudoclosed!

Cut em2 it