PDA

View Full Version : Supa Mining Helper 4 Rune, Addy and mith

man slaughter
02-22-2008, 11:04 PM
well i decided to release my countdown Timer, and here it is.

i dont mean to ruin mining, but there are plenty of mining spots and 159 worlds.

BTW: if some noob asks how to open a rar, DONT TELL EM! otherwise ill put it in .uha :sasmokin:

P1nky
02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
whats that?? and someone verify it :)

rockman
02-22-2008, 11:17 PM
it's clean. I don't understand how it works? Is it just a stopwatch?

EDIT: So you put the world number in and then it just tells you how long till the ore re-spawns? Cool.

lakerzz8
02-22-2008, 11:24 PM
I believe this is the program he was talking about in the other post. It calculates how many players are in a world and how long each time of ore takes to recharge. Then it sets up a timer and counts down...I think

rockman
02-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Yea, so i think you just start it after you put in the world and start mining a rock?

EDIT: I just used it for mith and it works very accurately. Sweeeet!

nobody u kno
02-22-2008, 11:49 PM
How do you enter a world number? I click next to the world text and a text thing appears but when i type nothing comes up?

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 12:00 AM
How do you enter a world number? I click next to the world text and a text thing appears but when i type nothing comes up?

click "no" after "RS Mining"? since you dont need to know haw many people are in a world if your not. i forgot to mention that the pausing dosn't work while counting down. its a mathematical bug i cant figure.

nobody u kno
02-23-2008, 12:14 AM
click "no" after "RS Mining"? since you dont need to know haw many people are in a world if your not. i forgot to mention that the pausing dosn't work while counting down. its a mathematical bug i cant figure.

if i have it set to RS Mining no then i cant even click to enter text besides the world. If i click and switch the no to addy then i can click to enter text but when i try to enter text nothing comes up.

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 12:23 AM
if i have it set to RS Mining no then i cant even click to enter text besides the world. If i click and switch the no to addy then i can click to enter text but when i try to enter text nothing comes up.

you gave me a laugh. you can only enter a world number or any of the letters that comprise the word "word". its for the sake of efficiency. it wont interpret anything else. if you want it to count down correctly you must enter a world number above the corresponding timer.

nobody u kno
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
you gave me a laugh. you can only enter a world number or any of the letters that comprise the word "word". its for the sake of efficiency. it wont interpret anything else. if you want it to count down correctly you must enter a world number above the corresponding timer.

Im sorry but none of your answers make sense to me. This is all that im doing. I open up Multy Timmer Mobile. Where it says Rs mining?= no. I change it to addy. I then click next to the one of the timers and the word "world" and a text enter thing appears. I try typing anything and nothing shows up.

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Im sorry but none of your answers make sense to me. This is all that im doing. I open up Multy Timmer Mobile. Where it says Rs mining?= no. I change it to addy. I then click next to the one of the timers and the word "world" and a text enter thing appears. I try typing anything and nothing shows up.

what are you trying to type? you know, only numbers are valid values for that field.

its not your OS, I checked the program and it does not use device fonts on that field, discarding that possibility. my only guess left would be that you have a firewall thats blocking user input to the program, but thats highly unlikely. if that dosent solve your problem use the web based version bundled into my world viewer: it also gets you into full worlds fast http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26315

nobody u kno
02-23-2008, 12:59 AM
what are you trying to type? you know, only numbers are valid values for that field.

its not your OS, I checked the program and it does not use device fonts on that field, discarding that possibility. my only guess left would be that you have a firewall thats blocking user input to the program, but thats highly unlikely. if that dosent solve your problem use the web based version bundled into my world viewer: it also gets you into full worlds fast http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26315

Ive tried typing numbers and they dont show up. Ive used your mega index site and i have the same problem entering text besides the world

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Ive tried typing numbers and they dont show up. Ive used your mega index site and i have the same problem entering text besides the world

i googled it, and it dint return anything usefull. try typing with the on screen keyboard. im out of ideas, your the only one with this problem. im sry to say this but, i have nothing left.:( if you have this type of problem often you might want to get someone with experience.

EDIT: SELECT THE TEXT AND HIT BACK SPACE

nobody u kno
02-23-2008, 02:20 AM
i googled it, and it dint return anything usefull. try typing with the on screen keyboard. im out of ideas, your the only one with this problem. im sry to say this but, i have nothing left.:( if you have this type of problem often you might want to get someone with experience.

EDIT: SELECT THE TEXT AND HIT BACK SPACE

Was this what everyone is supposed to do cuz it worked and ill feel like a noob if thats what everyone does lol.

The back space worked.

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Was this what everyone is supposed to do cuz it worked and ill feel like a noob if thats what everyone does lol.

The back space worked.

ill make it a bit more intuitive and delete the text when its clicked on. going to sleep now. it would only take me around 10 mins to find the right place to put the code if everything goes well, but then again, things rarely do.

Davis_223
02-23-2008, 06:09 AM
looks Great man, i deffently be using this when i get my mining to 85, lol its only 71 ATM, soo 14 lvs to go w00t for mee!, by the way good job!

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 12:20 PM
looks Great man, i deffently be using this when i get my mining to 85, lol its only 71 ATM, soo 14 lvs to go w00t for mee!, by the way good job!

ill be dedicating this day to my mining, im 74-78 mining. i know people who use a javascript version of a similar timer but he said that you have to manually enter the population. i tried making a javascript only version of this but found out that there is no way to get the population in javascript. even with real flash swiff files its not possible without changing some security stuff. when i get my server back up ill see if its possible with php in the middle.

exppo
02-23-2008, 01:12 PM
I believe a "re-named" mining calculator!
SS already has that.

exppo

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 03:39 PM
I believe a "re-named" mining calculator!
SS already has that.

exppo

who or what is SS? be clearer so i can investigate. ive only givin this calculator to one person before. now that i think about it, two years ago when i was developing the calculator i had a parter, farazy. we never finished it due to the added complication and lack of statistics we had back then.

in other news ive gone up 50k exp on mining in 2 hours exactly. using my extremely humanlish dropper. i haven't released that.

EDIT: ive googled such a calculator over and over again. nothing that works ever showed up. i searched this forum and sythes for a member called SS and didnt find anything.

did he ever release the calculator? if not than it really never existed, unless he was selling it. i must make it clear that this isnt a calculator if not a multy timer that casually has some very usefull rs features.

i found this:
rs4coin.com
Average Ore Respawn Times
Ore Server Population
2,000 1,600 1,200 800 400 0
Clay 1 sec 1.2 sec 1.4 sec 1.6 sec 1.8 sec 2 sec
Tin & Copper 2 sec 2.4 sec 2.8 sec 3.2 sec 3.6 sec 4 sec
Iron 5 sec 6 sec 7 sec 8 sec 9 sec 10 sec
Silver 1 min 1m 12 s 1m 24s 1m 36s 1m 48s 2 min
Coal 30 sec 36 sec 42 sec 48 sec 54 sec 1 min
Gold 1 min 1m 12s 1m 24s 1m 36s 1m 48s 2 min
Mithril 2 min 2m 24s 2m 48s 3m 12s 3m 36s 4 min
Adamant 4 min 4m 48s 5m 36s 6m 24s 7m 12s 8 min
Rune 12m 30s 15 min 17m 30s 20 min 22m 30s 25 min

its erroneous.

by bloodArgon in tip.it
This doesnt really seem like a good idea, as, populations vary, and, although it might be a good way to time when you can visit another world, most likely will be too inaccurate to use. However, if I ever get around to getting my older account up to the rune rocks, Ill try it out.

so wrong.

bored321 on tip.it
Javascript can do time functions, but i would prefer flash or java much more accurate and better GUIs.

*edit*
Heres what i just made for my web client, uses javascript & PHP. Gets population then calculates time, also going to factor in population changes to get it as accurate as possible.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/482/calcruneoreur5.gif

that was funky, i made it on flash just like he wanted. my calcelator is even more acurate than his *for reasons i will not reveal*. i searched every where but in seems he really did keep it under covers. never released it...

nielsie95
02-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Moved to Other Programming Languages ;)

man slaughter
02-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Moved to Other Programming Languages ;)

i expected something like this... this post really has no forum to go in. it dosent speak about the language so its not programing. in other words this timer and my other timer were time bombed, the rune mining features are disabled may the 15th, as for the other one its feb 30th and kills countdown timing completely.