PDA

View Full Version : Youtube is down

Skeletor
02-24-2008, 08:24 PM
My brother found this while reading the web-news. http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6555/youtubejj4.png

To read the full thing go to Tv4.se (Se=Sweden).

Translation: YouTube is forbidden by the Pakistanian goverment.
The site has been blocked for insulting Islam.

Now.. I dont get it.. I live in Sweden and Im blocked aswell? one word : Idiots:eek: disscus,read,w/e :f:

Heavenzeyez1
02-24-2008, 08:28 PM
It redirects me to -> http://nl.youtube.com/
Hmm..there is ALOT of insulting..
Eerik.

mfgsuper
02-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Well that sucks for you. I hate when people complain about stuff like that and ruin it for everyone

koppel
02-24-2008, 08:29 PM
oh my gosh. :( :O

JimmiCanon
02-24-2008, 08:33 PM
weird o.o

Skeletor
02-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Works now.. btw - who cares about some guy saying ''chameda jidha jkia'' :D

►help◄
02-24-2008, 10:58 PM
lol thats kinda sad.... any way its back up and who cares what Islam has to say there side of the world is really messed up right now. and they hurt America really bad with 911 so im glad there insulted {no offense to any one that is an Islam}

Neuros
02-24-2008, 11:01 PM
lol thats kinda sad.... any way its back up and who cares what Islam has to say there side of the world is really messed up right now. and they hurt America really bad with 911 so im glad there insulted {no offense to any one that is an Islam}

Then America turn half of the middle east into one big glass crater so i suppose theyre about equal now, although islam really is acting like religious communism atm. Not that it bothers me i can still get on youtube

Drew_Dawg
02-25-2008, 10:04 PM
yeah, there's definately a solution to everything, lets replicate Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it ended the 2nd world war right?

at least they'll have youtube back :D

relevance? there is none ;)

zeppa70
02-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Lol pakistan goverment is a MORON!:duh:

Harry
02-27-2008, 01:38 AM

Please watch your mouth about other countries/religions...

Sp0rky
02-27-2008, 02:34 AM
Please watch your mouth about other countries/religions...

I don't think he should really. He's expressing his own opinion on a government (not a religion, Pakistan isn't a religion...), he may even live in Pakistan. Think before you post. You're not better than him because you have a yellow name.

Harry
02-27-2008, 03:14 AM
I don't think he should really. He's expressing his own opinion on a government (not a religion, Pakistan isn't a religion...), he may even live in Pakistan. Think before you post. You're not better than him because you have a yellow name.

He is disrespecting the country.

Mr.Klean
02-27-2008, 04:51 AM
He is disrespecting the country.

He is just expressing what he feels about the country. Free speech = Win? Unless we are now a communist forum that censors everything we say.

I read about this a few days ago. What is this, like the 4th or 5th country to ban Youtube?

kingarabian
02-27-2008, 11:32 AM

Hey pakistan is an Islamic country they have there own yes or no's. And what youtube was really extreme to there terms....hell they take Islam more serious then us Arabs. I dont think youtube was right about doing that. Hell who likes it when someone bashes his/her religion. You do have your own opinion but.....check the facts and find out why first before calling names.

snowboarder19
02-28-2008, 12:50 AM
wow thats stupid lol i feel sorry for you

kingarabian
02-28-2008, 02:11 AM
wow thats stupid lol i feel sorry for you

Whats stupid?

kor
02-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Oo this is weird, i didnt even notice this :P and im on youtube everyday (as you probably can see im from sweden)

tjenare skeletor :P roligt att se nån ny från sverige : ) pakistan kan ju ta sig! haha

Emperia
02-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Oo this is weird, i didnt even notice this :P and im on youtube everyday (as you probably can see im from sweden)

tjenare skeletor :P roligt att se nån ny från sverige : ) pakistan kan ju ta sig! haha

I havent heard of this, im from Sweden too.. i doubt Sweden will "ban" youtube lol, nice.. 3 sweedes in this thread ;P.

Sweden <3

Skeletor
02-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Flame war :D but its up now

Drew_Dawg
02-28-2008, 11:03 PM
He is just expressing what he feels about the country. Free speech = Win? Unless we are now a communist forum that censors everything we say.

can we express what we believe about mods and get away with it?

i don't have anything against mods, just sayin

people definately should be respectful, (plus i don't know the entire story) but 'fom' was bein an ahole towards some admins, and then he's gone, and xhackattackx, (whatever his name was) i saw him post a hate post against fakawi, (showing both his ignorance and some education, but mostly ignorance) then he's gone too ( i also repeat that i don't know the whole story, so please don't flame me for this observation, if you'd like to tell me what all happened, feel free to pm me)

if there is a need to respect each other and respect our superiours on the forums, wouldn't an act of respect be to respect other peoples country's?

free speech is still within limit, you have to be either A. respectful or B. educated about the subject

sorry, not tryin to be an ahole, just relating my opinion on the matter, on a lighter note, you guys are awesome FTW? :D

kingarabian
02-28-2008, 11:41 PM
can we express what we believe about mods and get away with it?

i don't have anything against mods, just sayin

people definately should be respectful, (plus i don't know the entire story) but 'fom' was bein an ahole towards some admins, and then he's gone, and xhackattackx, (whatever his name was) i saw him post a hate post against fakawi, (showing both his ignorance and some education, but mostly ignorance) then he's gone too ( i also repeat that i don't know the whole story, so please don't flame me for this observation, if you'd like to tell me what all happened, feel free to pm me)

if there is a need to respect each other and respect our superiours on the forums, wouldn't an act of respect be to respect other peoples country's?

free speech is still within limit, you have to be either A. respectful or B. educated about the subject

sorry, not tryin to be an ahole, just relating my opinion on the matter, on a lighter note, you guys are awesome FTW? :D

Nothing to be sorry about bro, thats a good post. Theres free speech with a limit. <---- thats good man! :).

rockman
03-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Maybe instead of pressing the "block" button they pressed the "DoS their Ahole!!!" button?