PDA

View Full Version : Vinesweeper - Tabs

Timer
02-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Vinesweeper:

Last week, we felt that there were a number of improvements we could make to the rewards of Vinesweeper and how fun it was to play. These have now been made:

All requirements to play Vinesweeper have been removed. Anyone can play.
The Farming experience you receive for cashing in Vinesweeper points has dramatically increased
The price of flags has reduced when purchasing them with coins OR points
The price of seeds from the Winkin shop has reduced, so you can purchase more with your Vinesweeper points
Ogleroots are now available from Blinkin for 10gp each
Players leaving Vinesweeper with their flags are able to retrieve them from Blinkin for free, without being reimbursed for them
The rabbits haven't been getting enough ogleroots in their diet and it's had some strange effects. The rabbits have grown in size, making them easier to target with ogleroots
The Vinesweeper rabbits seemed to be very quick at eating seeds before the farmer could get there or you could stop them with an ogleroot. To solve this, you can now distract the rabbits with an ogleroot at a larger distance, allowing you to more easily protect your flags.
Other changes:

You may also notice that the Friends and Ignore tabs have changed. This is to allow for future compatibility with FunOrb, helping you to have a natter with friends on both games with ease!

Several market values of items have been adjusted. Broken items, such as Woodcutting axes, now have a market value that differs from their fixed version. This difference is equal to the cost that a player would incur if they repaired it.

The Farming patch spirit will no longer visit players who've attained a Farming level of 16 or above when they're standing near a Farming patch.

It Seems We May Have To Get New Letters For RC.scar / and Other Friend Username Things To Produce The Mask For Usernames On Friend List, Color Of Tab Is Fine...

http://i26.tinypic.com/2z4iyxt.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/2z4iyxt.jpg

MylesMadness
02-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Just when I was going to start using rc...

Timer
02-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Wizzup!!! Look At This Form!!! LoL

RC.scar is amazing, I made my own extentions to it for awsome compatibility! :p

zenma
02-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Looks like they changed it to say Runescape 61 instead of world 61 now too.. Doesnt matter too much though

Harry
02-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Wizzup is gone until February 26 ;) Secret Gangsta' Business :p.

I hate how they renames 'world' to 'Runescape'... that is stupid, it makes it should like each world has a different map... and you can't read the clan chat's text now (usernames), it is so weird looking...

MylesMadness
02-26-2008, 02:51 AM
When I was looking at the best world for me and saw that and I hated it. They could have centered it.

RAM
02-26-2008, 04:29 AM
Wizzup is gone until February 26 ;) Secret Gangsta' Business :p.

I hate how they renames 'world' to 'Runescape'... that is stupid, it makes it should like each world has a different map... and you can't read the clan chat's text now (usernames), it is so weird looking...

Update in anticipation for "www.FunOrb.com" worlds....

~RAM

a ghetto boy
02-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Update in anticipation for "FunOrb" worlds....

FunOrb worlds?

Harry
02-29-2008, 01:50 AM
Update in anticipation for "www.FunOrb.com" worlds....

~RAM

Any reason why you edited my post? :p

RAM
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Any reason why you edited my post? :p

Kinda, hence the "oops".... I meant to quote you, but hit the edit button instead :duh:...casualties of having power...

~RAM