PDA

View Full Version : USA Elections...what do you think?

Korbman
02-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Well, if you're a United States citizen...and old enough to vote...tell me, who do you think you'll vote for?

Not old enough to vote? Not from the USA? What do you think of the candidates anyway? :p

I've got a good feeling I'll be voting for Obama. So far, he seems like a truthful guy, a good leader to the people (especially since a lot of people like him), and I like his plans for the future.

Just trying to get a discussion going :p

rockman
02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I can't vote yet, but I would vote for McCain. I like how he operates, and he seems to be at the level at the people, not having impossible expectations. If i were to vote Democrat, it would be Obama.

JuKKa
02-27-2008, 10:30 PM
its 18 in finland. Obama seems like a nice fellah.

Mr.Klean
02-27-2008, 11:32 PM
My ratings = Obama, followed by McCain, follow by Huckabee.

McCain with Huckabee as VP would be cool.

Obama VS. Clinton = A bunch of horsesh*t over who cried and who didn't wear there pin. There debates aren't even about the facts anymore.

ZephyrsFury
02-28-2008, 01:05 AM
Why do they have an election to get the candidates to compete in another election. I think its a waste of money.

HellBoyz
02-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Perhaps instead of voting for the Guy just votes from your heart and think does that people do give there service good enough to you...

P1nky
02-28-2008, 01:28 AM
hell no :)

tarajunky
02-28-2008, 01:58 AM
I'll probably write in Romney. Nobody else is worth voting for. If someone stuck a gun to my head, then McCain vs. Obama I'd vote McCain. McCain vs. Clinton, I'd vote Clinton.

Obama's nothing more than a slick used car salesman. He tells you he's gonna give you a great deal. He tells you how honest he's gonna be with you. Then he neglects to provide any of the details.

But he sure makes you feel great about that lemon you're buying...

Harry
02-28-2008, 02:47 AM
Obama, Clitnon(lol) annoys me :p

Korbman
02-29-2008, 06:20 AM
I'll probably write in Romney. Nobody else is worth voting for. If someone stuck a gun to my head, then McCain vs. Obama I'd vote McCain. McCain vs. Clinton, I'd vote Clinton.

Obama's nothing more than a slick used car salesman. He tells you he's gonna give you a great deal. He tells you how honest he's gonna be with you. Then he neglects to provide any of the details.

Interesting point...I kinda like it :p
I like the analogy, but don't most politicians 'neglect to provide any of the details'? I haven't watched much of the debates on TV lately, so they might be getting more indepth...idk.

Good votes so far you guys ;)

Torrent of Flame
02-29-2008, 10:32 AM
I cant vote but I would say Obama. Hes a cool guy.

Drew_Dawg
02-29-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm gonna vote for Obama, Clinton wants to raise the minimum wage to $9.50 an hour, do you know what that will do to our already crashing economy?

[-jesus-]
02-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Obama ftw
Clinton is a Nazi + botox
MCain is to old for president (like 71 yrs old)

oliver1205
03-01-2008, 10:40 PM

finally someone else what an IDIOT obama is. omamba should go into sales and leave politics. he doesnt have the experience to do half the stuff he says. hes a good talker though.

if i could vote id go with Mcain. Clintons alright but i like mcain better.

Hurgymcgurgygurg
03-02-2008, 06:43 AM
Clinton just did the introduction to Saturday Night Live...

I guess she is trying to get back some young voters for Texas and Ohio primaries, if she loses those two she's not going to win easily.

madman5809
03-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Its McCain for me i dont think the worlds ready for a black president and i dont think hillary is suitable to be the first woman president. Before u go off calling me a racist and everything ( wich i probably am ). Its not that hez black but its that there are so many rascists out there that it will only cause problems to have a black president. ( not that i think he cant do it )

Dan Cardin
03-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Hillary wont get past Obama, and praise be that.
I'd never vote vote for Obama.

Ron Paul 08!!(but since he wont win, go McCain!!)

btw-Obama IS NOT black, he's muslem(i mean really, what black guy has Hussein as a middle name?). Also if Hillary is the president, then doesnt that make Bill Clinton the first lady ;)?