PDA

View Full Version : funny about randoms

phantombmx
03-13-2006, 01:27 AM
well i use an oldschool program for my profit on RS.. GhostMouse.... anyways i buy feathers from the shop in port sarim because the screen doesnt move in shops.. buy for 2 sell for 5.. good profit..

anyways when i run outa cash i close the window.. and voila a random... i love it! its so funny cuz its like they know i am autoing but they cant do shit.. anyways i thought i would share that with you guys considering it made my day

Krazy_Meerkat
03-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Well uh, they can do shit.. They ban your account. I hope you don't make a thread when that happens too...
You're method of money-making seems fairly noobish.. I made a million in a day with just flax spinning. Randoms will have to wait until a window (such as the bank window) is closed before they can spawn. It would be pretty rude for them to close your bank window just because giles the fucken idiot doesn't know what a spade looks like.

phantombmx
03-13-2006, 03:24 AM
well what i meant by it was the randoms cant do anything till i close a window... and considering i am f2p, not p2p, i cant spin flax..

and no i wont complain when my account gets banned, i am part of the cheating community and i am not gonna have a stick up my ass if i get banned..

btw do you have any money making tips besides flax spinning.. i mean cmon im f2p

Krazy_Meerkat
03-13-2006, 03:34 AM
Ah don't take it so bad man, I'm just messin.
Yeah I got advice, if you auto, try to auto-essence mine because there is a lot of money in that. If you're sort of legit, then try coal mining or something because if you don't sell them all, you can use them to smelt/smith or whatever. Just depends which skills you like the most. Auto-lobster fishing brings in a lot of money too I've heard.
Other people might post some ways too :)

BraK
03-13-2006, 05:33 AM
if you like shop window to make you money then do the port sarim magic shop by deaths for 225 max and choas at 90 max. you can sell for 300ea for deaths and 140ea for chaos

i usually right a little script for things like this.

timmyboy
03-13-2006, 06:58 PM
if you like shop window to make you money then do the port sarim magic shop by deaths for 225 max and choas at 90 max. you can sell for 300ea for deaths and 140ea for chaos

i usually right a little script for things like this.
I find that this is a very good way to make money, makes me good money. I reccomend it.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-13-2006, 08:03 PM
If you wanted, you could write a script which examined the price every now and then and if it got less than 225, it would wait for a while.

timmyboy
03-13-2006, 08:06 PM
If you wanted, you could write a script which examined the price every now and then and if it got less than 225, it would wait for a while.I would, if I knew anything about Scar script writing :p I have the basic knowledge, but now god enough