PDA

View Full Version : i hate mcdonelds! read to find out why

kelly slater pro surfer
03-01-2008, 10:30 PM
ok here is what happoned after school i went to mc donelds on feb 29 2008

because of the 4 year deal! ok so i said 10 burgers please and the dropout

behind the counter said ummmm sirrrrrr weee cannn llliiikkkeeee only give

uuuu 6 burgers so i said ok and make shure there plane!

and when i got my burgers i sat down and there was ketchup and mayo and

spit! so i was raising hell i took one of the spit burgers and i through it in the

guys face and i get in trouble .... and he spit in my burger but the cops came

and dident beleave me and i got charged with vandelosem.

Harry
03-01-2008, 10:45 PM

spit! so i was raising hell i took one of the spit burgers and i through it in the

Learn how to use spell-check please. :p

Ontopic: Maybe you should have gone back up to the counter and asked kindly for what you wanted?
And this should be posted in Boring Stories *yawn*

logik
03-01-2008, 11:34 PM
I went to McDonalds today I got a 10 piece McNugget and A cheeseburger... I knew the kid behind the counter and I was like "Hi." He starts talking to me and I haven't seen him in years because I go to Vocational High School and he goes to some place... I get my food I eat it but I was skeptical because he was watching me eat? I didn't eat the burger until I was walking in the parking lot... When I get home I was feeling sick as um anything, and thats the end of my story... Oh and I called him up and he said he was sick.

But yeh they spit in there food a lot... Check next time :D

P1nky
03-01-2008, 11:49 PM
they spit and do shit to it only if you show attitude.

make sure you watch them making your food and yeah

wired16
03-02-2008, 02:31 AM
the other day i went in and some black guy was pissed becuase one of the drive thru guys called him a "nigger" (dont flame me) it was funny... he was like that stupid little white boy called me a nigger... i just laughed

malotthouse
03-02-2008, 02:36 AM
@ wired: wow. thats all i have to say.

i never go to mcd's. its just dumb. unless its for icecream. icecream is good :P

R0b0t1
03-02-2008, 05:00 AM
Laughing Out Loud.

If I was going to get arrested for vandalism, I would at least do it at Wal-FAGMart

Santa_Clause
03-02-2008, 10:59 AM

I really don't believe you.

GoF
03-02-2008, 12:15 PM

You deserved the spit in your burger. And why would you eat plain burgers w/o anything in them at mcdonalds? That's like the most retarded waste of money ever to eat overpriced tasteless crap.. Don't they sell those microwave burgers there? Like plain burgers w/o anything in them and they cost way less, and no spit in them even though you're a douche at the person selling them.

n3ss3s
03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Lol, atleast in Finland if you can prove they spit in your burgers, the Burgenator behind the counter + McDonalds would get in a trouble... Though never the less in USA - someday in the newspaper there read that some washing place - sorry for my English, but I mean the thing where you go put your dirty jacket or so, had lost a court judge's jacket or something else like that, and he attempted to sue the place for 54M... Glad the court didn't let him sue 'em though, that's just stupid...

Drew_Dawg
03-02-2008, 02:56 PM
anger management maybe?

maybe if you didn't throw the burger at them, you would have still had a burger with spit on it, and you could have showed it to the cops ;)

the fast food works are getting paid close to minimum wage, they really don't care if they get fired, therefore, they will do crap to your food if you are a jerk to them :rolleyes:

kelly slater pro surfer
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
You deserved the spit in your burger. And why would you eat plain burgers w/o anything in them at mcdonalds? That's like the most retarded waste of money ever to eat overpriced tasteless crap.. Don't they sell those microwave burgers there? Like plain burgers w/o anything in them and they cost way less, and no spit in them even though you're a douche at the person selling them.

im alergick to mayo and tomatos...

GoF
03-02-2008, 06:00 PM

Yea. But can't you get plain burgers from regular stores too? And being a dick to the burger person can lead to spit in your burger cause those people work with shit pay and if someone comes there and acts like a gay-ass to them they might not like it :p

[-jesus-]
03-02-2008, 07:25 PM
ok so i said 10 burgers please and the dropout

uuuu 6 burgers so i said ok

You deserve that for trying to order 10 burgers, fata$$!#

Sp0rky
03-02-2008, 08:13 PM
You're one of those downys that cause trouble in mc donalds. As if a mc donalds employee needs to be shouted at and have burgers thrown at them. Fucking idiot, you shouldn't be alive.

mastaraymond
03-02-2008, 08:32 PM
You're one of those downys that cause trouble in mc donalds. As if a mc donalds employee needs to be shouted at and have burgers thrown at them. Fucking idiot, you shouldn't be alive.
Unless Sp0rky is working there.

ShowerThoughts
03-02-2008, 08:37 PM
if sporks works there he throws the burgers * 10 back xD

logik
03-02-2008, 08:48 PM
if sp0rk worked there i wouldn't want to go there, I dont want the sp0rk-eh virus in me burger :o

Torrent of Flame
03-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Just go to Burger King to get clean overpriced flavourless crap.

Or even better, go to Subway. They make it fresh infront of you!

kelly slater pro surfer
03-02-2008, 10:06 PM
i went to mc donleds because the 29c specal.... and fuck you sopk i was polite to the guy when i ordered! he spit in my food what would you do if it happoned to u?

Torrent of Flame
03-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Seriousley you illiterate fucking whinebag.

Shut up. He spits in your burger who gives a shit? Its the only thing he can do working in a dump like that really isnt it.

I mean really, do you wanna be stuck in a McDonalds (NOT HOW ITS SPELT! NO E IN IT!!!) for the rest of your life?? How do you know hes a Dropout? Maybe hes a Temp man?

And I doubt you as polite you prat, talking like that. You probably gave him a loada gob. And it might not have been spit?

Even more so? Maybe oyu made the whole piece of crap up!

ZaSz
03-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I love mc'd's dbl cheese burgers, there hot 'n spicys, and there blt's.

I love Wendies x2's better though

Sp0rky
03-03-2008, 01:07 AM
i went to mc donleds because the 29c specal.... and fuck you sopk i was polite to the guy when i ordered! he spit in my food what would you do if it happoned to u?

You're a skank. You went to McDonalds to spend as little money as possible. You (I bet) were also very rude to the guy serving you. It probably wasn't spit.

Give them a break, they're societies joke, the last thing they need is you throwing burgers at them. Just smile and be polite.

[-jesus-]
03-03-2008, 04:42 AM
Srsly, who WANTS to work minimum wage serving fat ppl (if you live in the USA) all day????

& you could have just gone to the manager & gotten him fired XD.

GoF
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM

Right...

You: "GIVE ME 10 BURGERS! I MUST FEED!"...
Burger guy: "I can only give you six"...
You: "MAKE THEM PLAIN THEN! I'M ON A DIET!"...

Doesn't sound too polite...

That's the way it really happened. And seriously, why would you get that mad about something like that? Else you're a burger obsessed fat bastard or some spoiled cunt that's used to getting everything you want.. And burgers really aren't for you if you're allergic to tomato and mayo, and I suppose you're allergic to exercise too, if you're ordering 10 burgers at a time, and you even make some pathetic strategies on how to get them as cheap as possible.

As I already said, they work for like minimum wage so they don't really deserve to get treated like shit, and you deserved it.

kelly slater pro surfer
03-04-2008, 12:06 AM
no at first i was polite is was when i culdent get 10 burgers i got pissed cuz the commerchel said 10 bergers! and im not fat lol i like to fuck around and i really dont care what the fuck you think spork. and your right i shulda got his ass fired =p

Harry
03-04-2008, 12:10 AM

Impossible. McD's doesn't even put Mayo on their burgers (at least the last time I went there they didn't...) and Mayo is just Eggs, Oil, and Vinegar.. Are you alergic to those? And tomatoes you can't be allergic to either. (AFAIK?)

Sp0rky* ??

kelly slater pro surfer
03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
well there was white shit on my burger and i can be alerjek to them both and i am if i wat any of them i need an epipen.....

vcvv
03-04-2008, 03:24 AM

I would ask them nice to speak to the manager and possibly get the employee fired, not "vandelosem" the place.

GoF
03-04-2008, 04:26 PM
no at first i was polite is was when i culdent get 10 burgers i got pissed cuz the commerchel said 10 bergers! and im not fat lol i like to fuck around and i really dont care what the fuck you think spork. and your right i shulda got his ass fired =p

I'm sorry but I must ask... Are you mentally retarded? Because you type and act like someone that is.

E: And you've failed to spell Sp0rky twice already. It's "S-p-0-r-k-y"..

And only fat people buy 10 "bergers" at once.

exppo
03-04-2008, 05:30 PM
the other day i went in and some black guy was pissed becuase one of the drive thru guys called him a "nigger" (dont flame me) it was funny... he was like that stupid little white boy called me a nigger... i just laughed

LOL, there will be a report of some drive-by at a maccy d drive thru kiosk :P
exppo ;)

logik
03-04-2008, 06:17 PM
If only real life had a report button :)

Brain
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM
oh dear, this is so funny, BK FTW!!!!
and hate mcdonalds....always have...
And to quote a line from my favorite movie

Farva: Does that look like spit to you?
Ramathorn: yeah
Farva: eh, fuck it
moral of the story, man up and eat the spit
also, if he messed with your god-damned-litter-of-cola, THEN you could have gotten pissed and hopped the counter ;)

GoF
03-07-2008, 03:34 PM
moral of the story, man up and eat the spit

Well. He said he was allergic to the other crap too.. Hmm, he hasn't posted here in a while now o.O

Just Kidding
03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I stopped eating mcdonalds after My wife brought me home a double quarter pounder with cheese one day. I got halfway through it and told her it was making my stomach upset and asked her to throw it away. She got halfway to the garbage and said "Oh my god Jeremy." Knowing this is not good I asked what was wrong. She said this thing is raw all through the middle.

I looked at it and yes the whole middle of the burger was a dull pink color. She took it back and showed it to the cashier and to everyone standing in line at the time. They gave us our money back of course and the cook got in pretty bad trouble.

I froze it and saved the receipt in case I came down with e coli or something but I took some tums and my upset stomach went away. I'm not sue crazy so I didnt do anything other than that but If I had gotten bad sick I would have. I will never eat there again.

Bourdou!
03-08-2008, 05:04 AM
I hate people who can't spell. Learn how to spell and find out why.

ben600006
03-08-2008, 07:41 PM
hmmm, a topic about Mcdonalds. how interesting i say 2 myself, read the first 5 posts, bored now lol...i live in england and ive never heard of Mcdonalds ppl spitting in burgers (maybe there just a tad more discrete about it lol) but n e way, every1 knows that Mcdonalds is full of crap and junk anyway, thats what u expect 2 eat when u go there, why else would it be so cheap ?:confused:

Rs-Gp-4U
03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Btw Macflurrys Have Big Fat In && Mc-chicken Sandwhiches Used To Be Pigeon Not Now Though

infested999
03-08-2008, 11:32 PM
My friend was at mcdonalds and then he ordered a regular burger and then he watched them make it. The dumbarse let the burger fall and then the manager came relay quickly, Then he says 10 SECOND RULE!!!... the dusebag picks it up and asks for his money for the burger o__O

KoKouKo
03-09-2008, 03:22 AM
rofl at infested 10 SECOND RULE

if anybody heard about it somebody put a finger in wendys chili on the west coast

vcvv
03-10-2008, 12:42 AM
My friend was at mcdonalds and then he ordered a regular burger and then he watched them make it. The dumbarse let the burger fall and then the manager came relay quickly, Then he says 10 SECOND RULE!!!... the dusebag picks it up and asks for his money for the burger o__O

Haha, you;re trying to get your two accounts banned on your profile?

GoF
03-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Haha, you;re trying to get your two accounts banned on your profile?

They won't be banned. For example I could find your accs username and put it in my sig. Would it be my acc then, and would they have any reason to ban it? They need some better proof like the same ip. etc. but I'm 100% sure Jagex has better things to think about than infested's accounts (no offense).

infested999
03-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Well the second account is not even mine. And yea, i probably am going to get banned soon :(

But i don't think Jagex visits this site to often...

richk1693
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
This make you an asshole. No fault of McDonald's. If someone really did spit in your burger then you probably wouldn't be able to tell. Even if it was spit the odds of you being able to honestly be certain that is is spit isn't good at all.

So they messed up your order, and you start "Raising Hell"? It's a mistake. People make them. Learn to get over it.

R0b0t1
03-17-2008, 05:36 PM
There was one time a clerk messed up my order a couple times in a row, I was speaking pretty clear by the way. So when he finally gets my order right, there is spit all over my fucking burger and fries. I'm sure it was spit, it was a circled with a 2" diameter. The fries were soggy. (Theres three kinds of soggy: Water, Oil, and Spit/Acidic; clearly different from each other)

Seriously, I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't mumbling, wasn't being an asshole. Must have been a bad day for them though.

GoF
03-18-2008, 12:05 PM
There was one time a clerk messed up my order a couple times in a row, I was speaking pretty clear by the way. So when he finally gets my order right, there is spit all over my fucking burger and fries. I'm sure it was spit, it was a circled with a 2" diameter. The fries were soggy. (Theres three kinds of soggy: Water, Oil, and Spit/Acidic; clearly different from each other)

Seriously, I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't mumbling, wasn't being an asshole. Must have been a bad day for them though.

They fail at life. Every day is a bad day for them.

Raskolnikov
03-18-2008, 02:10 PM
rofl at infested 10 SECOND RULE

if anybody heard about it somebody put a finger in wendys chili on the west coast

lol i remember that whole contreversy. She was sue happy so she cut her aunt's (?) finger off.

Yeah but that was a long thing...

Ontopic: Umm, i have really nothing to say to you, except that I'm :duh: right now. I was talking to this guy on xbox live, he said he had to go to anger managment for throwing a desk at someone! Don't be stupid, control yourself! Lucky you didn't got to anger managment, correct me if im wrong.

Cut em2 it

infested999
03-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Lol how do you throw a desk at someone?

R0b0t1
03-18-2008, 09:41 PM
I think you might have to pick it up.

kelly slater pro surfer
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
fuck u noobs its a big deal to me

KoKouKo
03-19-2008, 04:28 AM
well the people flippn' patties at the golden arches have enough to worry about if you consider how many people like you they deal with on top of smearing themselves with proactive to control w/e the hell they get from being around all that grease, they dont need another little angry child whos angry at the karma he received because he cant spell plain properly and wasnt allowed to buy more than 6 burgers. W/e the guy behind the counter did you should have been mature enough not to throw something in his/her face. vandalism (thats how its spelt btw) is vandalism even if somebody spat in your burger and had it coming

either way thanks for the laugh

Ruroken
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM

I don't like your attitude there buddy.

Maybe you should take a deep breath, count to ten, and realize this is, in fact, the internet. What kind of a reaction where you expecting?

And spell check. It makes what you post a whole lot easier to read.

FagetHax0r
03-19-2008, 01:33 PM

LMAO

GoF
03-19-2008, 04:17 PM

... Pfft. Kind of sad how big of a deal some burger can be to you.

You're fat. Or maybe your body isn't that fat, but you have a fat mind.

R0b0t1
03-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey! Gof invented a mental condition! Fattiusmentalius.

Looks like he wins, again!

chaos
03-19-2008, 07:46 PM
yeh go gof :P

KoKouKo
03-20-2008, 01:41 AM
if saving two cents on pre-frozen, grease covered burgers thatll get you fat, cause many health problems and probably give you cancer (roflcopter) then you should stop spending your time here and goto a hospital of some sort

andrewrox424
03-21-2008, 09:03 PM
someday some poor kid is going to die from getting the flu or something from a kids meal that was accidentally spat in. Its sad really, the manager of the store should do more.

kelly slater pro surfer
03-22-2008, 12:51 AM
someday some poor kid is going to die from getting the flu or something from a kids meal that was accidentally spat in. Its sad really, the manager of the store should do more.
i agree

redmans
03-22-2008, 05:42 AM
thats sick you never know what people do to your food i never go to fast food places unless you consider subway fast food that shit takes like 3 mins whats the deal cant they throw some meat on a sub any faster wasting my precious time...lol jk if you cant find the sarcasm

PvH
03-22-2008, 07:31 AM
funny story.. you shouldnt have done that ^^
just complain :p
thats better..
thats what i did..
and i got 2 burgers instead of 1:spot:

richk1693
03-22-2008, 02:48 PM

Wow, and I thought the first post made you look like a dick. I hope you don't intend to be an SRL member with that attitude. Your attitude has as much to do your scripting ability if you want to get into members.

Something bad happened to you and you're venting in the BBQ pit. That's fine, but if you handle it immaturely then you can't expect us to feel bad for you, or encourage what you did.

Either learn to think before you post, because "Fuck you" was totally uncalled for, or take a break from these forums. (If you continue the way you are going right now a ban will take care of the break for you.)

mixster
03-22-2008, 03:08 PM
What I think is the funniest is I bet he's exaggerating everything possible to make him look better in the original story. I reckon that we went there, said "What is up my fellow gangster homies - now get me some of those pimpin' pieces of fried processed meat before I pop a cap in you" and when they said no, he started crying and said we was gonna tel his mommies (and yes he is the star of the old "White 'n' nerdy" clip - that was awesome).

If you wanted people to be on your side, learn what grammar and spelling is and learn to tell stories. Saying you acted like a jerk over a period of a couple of paragraphs = insta hate, Saying you were a nice guy and they acted like jerks over a couple of paragraphs = insta love. Even a 5 years old could have made up a better story.

R0b0t1
03-22-2008, 05:40 PM
So now there are two people who have won on this thread: mixster and Gof!

XjagexisgayX
03-23-2008, 06:41 PM
The service is reall crappy lol. But i like there fries :-) mmmmm

palmpilot71
03-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Vandalism... that sucks So what a fine or like 12 hours in prison????

GoF
03-24-2008, 10:32 AM
So now there are two people who have won on this thread: mixster and Gof!

True. But I win mixster so in theory I win.

Vandalism... that sucks **** So what a fine or like 12 hours in prison????

Calm down fagmo.

palmpilot71
03-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Just go to Burger King to get clean overpriced flavourless crap.

Or even better, go to Subway. They make it fresh infront of you!

Yah my friend worked at Burger King. He said he saw himself that employees spit in the food... EEW!:eek:

Subway is awesome! Healthy,delicious,clean,etc. SUBWAY EAT FLESH!!!

EDIT: Sorry GoF I was kinda in the moment overreacting feeling sorry for the guy.

GoF
03-24-2008, 03:44 PM
EDIT: Sorry GoF I was kinda in the moment overreacting feeling sorry for the guy.

Just joking. You shouldn't take everything I post seriously.

StrikerX
03-31-2008, 03:04 AM
Yah my friend worked at Burger King. He said he saw himself that employees spit in the food... EEW!:eek:

Subway is awesome! Healthy,delicious,clean,etc. SUBWAY EAT FLESH!!!

everybody says go to Macdonald's or Subway or Burger King But what about red rooster i mean i work there (im only 15 gimme a break) and i haven;t seen anyone spit or do anything wrong to the burgers the worst i saw was when a friend of mine dropped his gum into the lettuce XD

GoF
04-01-2008, 12:19 PM
everybody says go to Macdonald's or Subway or Burger King But what about red rooster i mean i work there (im only 15 gimme a break) and i haven;t seen anyone spit or do anything wrong to the burgers the worst i saw was when a friend of mine dropped his gum into the lettuce XD

Because the burgers are infact made from a mixture of bloody rooster crap and rat meat. Ever thought why it's called "Red Rooster"..

By the by, I've got no clue what red rooster is :D

mixster
04-01-2008, 12:22 PM
It's called red rooster because they get all the combs from chickens, because they're cheap, as they taste terrible and no other burger manufacturer wants them, so they grind it up and add lots of additives to make it addictive and taste better :)
Not really (I think), but that would be the Kelly Slater Pro Surfer of burgers if it were true... And no, I don't mean it won't be able to spell as no burgers spell well, but it would be full of crap.